Britains 2nd most Disgusting woman this week...

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Facebook protest as woman who put cat in wheelie bin gets 'police protection' | Mail Online
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

I laughed when I saw this on the internet yesterday. Talk about 'hoist by her own petard'. *chuckles*
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

This woman must be retarded. Her excuses are so lame otherwise.
Oscar Namechange

It may seem so Innocent but It was not... The wheelie Bin would have been emptied and the cat would have gone In the crusher.

Although I do not agree with the Facebook rants and threats to her, she Is clearly demented and needs to be prosecuted.

The police can prosecute If they want to. When my cat was found dead In very suspicious circumstances the Police took It quite seriously. I was asked what I paid for the cat because even If I had only paid £1 for him, he was my property and my property had been damaged... worse, killed.

I would at least want to see the demented old crone up In court.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

I think the RSPCA are looking into prosecuting her, although with the overcrowded situation in our prisons and the fact that the cat was okay in the end, I'd imagine she'd just get a fine and maybe a few hours community service.

Tbh, I think she will have received her punishment already as she has now been named and shamed and her friends, acquaintances, work colleagues and neighbours will all shun her, glare at her, avoid her, make comments about her and generally make her life miserable.

This is a very rare occasion where we can see that what goes around really DOES come around and she has got her come uppance and the punishment she is receiving is appropriate for her crime.

Aint life grand when things work out like that? :wah:
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

I have looked at that video several times and I am convinced that she knew what she was doing. Especially the way she quickly glanced about as if to see if anyone was looking.
spot

Post by spot »

This is a good opportunity to decide which of the two "most Disgusting woman this week" candidates is worse than the other, in ForumGarden's group opinion.

Me, I'd vote for the Cat binner.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1329298 wrote: This is a good opportunity to decide which of the two "most Disgusting woman this week" candidates is worse then the other, in ForumGarden's group opinion.

Me, I'd vote for the Cat binner.

Define worse?

No doubt the cat binner is the more cruel but giving a blow job in public fits the description of disgusting better.
spot

Post by spot »

Worse in the sense of if you could prevent one of them from having happened, which would you choose?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1329325 wrote: Worse in the sense of if you could prevent one of them from having happened, which would you choose?

I'm sure the recipient of the blow job would have chosen the cat binner (unless she had sharp teeth)
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I suspect the cat binner is hardly likely to do it again but I also suspect there are few more blow jobs left in dear old disgusting woman number one, maybe even one or two public ones
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
spot

Post by spot »

Snowfire;1329331 wrote: I suspect the cat binner is hardly likely to do it againYou might think so but I'd not be surprised if she'd done it several dozen times in the past. Maybe in a few months when the hoo-ha's died down she'll be at it again too. She seems to have a dislike of cats for some reason. Her panicked claim to have been aberrant for a split-second doesn't sound likely. She'd have done better to come clean instead of waiting for the rabid press mob to unearth the area's history of missing cats.
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1329331 wrote: I suspect the cat binner is hardly likely to do it again but I also suspect there are few more blow jobs left in dear old disgusting woman number one, maybe even one or two public ones I have to admit that I am shocked by this.

I am very cautious as to when I let my cats out and all through my life I have never, ever gone to bed leaving any of my cats out-side. Late at night, cars hit cats and Scroats get hold of them but I never believed for one moment that what look like a respectable Lady, would even contemplate such a thing.

I shall view respectable looking elderly women very differently now and certainly be more cautious If I see one stroking my Pusssey.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Bryn Mawr;1329326 wrote: I'm sure the recipient of the blow job would have chosen the cat binner (unless she had sharp teeth)

She might not have any teeth.
Oscar Namechange

OpenMind;1329358 wrote: She might not have any teeth.
Gums round plums Job ????
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1329359 wrote: Gums round plums Job ????

The image is apt, if startling :wah:
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

oscar;1329359 wrote: Gums round plums Job ????

Are you saying she's got a big mouth or that he's got a small set?
spot

Post by spot »

I'm delighted to note that she's actually "been charged with causing unnecessary suffering to a cat and of not providing the animal with a suitable environment" and due on court on October 19th. Well done the RSPCA. Bring back the stocks, that's what I reckon.

BBC News - Coventry woman charged over cat bin dumping
Oscar Namechange

spot;1333910 wrote: I'm delighted to note that she's actually "been charged with causing unnecessary suffering to a cat and of not providing the animal with a suitable environment" and due on court on October 19th. Well done the RSPCA. Bring back the stocks, that's what I reckon.

BBC News - Coventry woman charged over cat bin dumping Fantastic news and quite rightly so.

I hope at least she Is ordered to pay the cat's owner compensation and Is given a hefty fine.

Given that due to media coverage she became Britains most hated woman and has been ridiculed In public, I hope she has learnt that we do not take Kitty dumping very lightly In this country.
spot

Post by spot »

I'd not count on it, oscar. It strikes me that some people go through just the same thing and come out of it completely oblivious.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1333934 wrote: I'd not count on it, oscar. It strikes me that some people go through just the same thing and come out of it completely oblivious. Or perhaps she will claim the Kitty dumping was due to stress and her first encounter with a Kitty and sue?
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I don't find the humor in dumping cats in the garbage. On that, I don't see how anyone could have such a profound dislike for cats in general. Sure their p*** is the worst smell in the World and not a single one can be schooled into not eventually clawing the s*** out of "you" but when it comes down to it they're very timid animals. Well, ones that are not in heat and crawling up and down every alleyway crying out to any tramp "fortunate" enough to not be deaf.

I also don't see how anyone giving a blow job in public would be singled out unless she/he was giving one to a homeless person that was passed out. Even if the homeless guy couldn't care less who it was and pretended to be asleep. Then there's the paradox of such an event either being wholeheartedly "down on there luck" or "lucky as hell".

It's simple in my mind, "luck" doesn't exist, nor should she get off on any of it, by a poor definition of humor or no definition at all.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

ummmmm......I'm more dismayed about a cctv scanner in the small suburban street with housing????. Will I have to cover my head the whole time I'm in Britain? what the hell?

I get the impression that people are becoming voyers in their own lounge room ....this stuff has happened all the time but now we get to see it...why as a person on the other side of the world viewing this insignificant piece of tabloid trash asked to comment on it?
spot

Post by spot »

fuzzywuzzy;1334018 wrote: ummmmm......I'm more dismayed about a cctv scanner in the small suburban street with housing????. Will I have to cover my head the whole time I'm in Britain? what the hell? There's special clothing designed for outdoor wear called the Hoodie, it goes with wraparound darkened or mirrored glasses and works best if worn with a hunch.

this stuff has happened all the time but now we get to see it...why as a person on the other side of the world viewing this insignificant piece of tabloid trash asked to comment on it?
To change public opinion. Back when it happened all the time and got no publicity, those people who wanted to be beastly were beastly with impunity. Now that we have CCTV and the Internet they think either twice before indulging themselves or they become dreadful examples to the others.

Return to “Current Events”