Nothing is showing up

Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

I have no icons/smileys at the side.

and nothing shows at the top of each post.

please.....can someone help me.

thank you
Life is just to short for drama.
Snowfire

Nothing is showing up

Post by Snowfire »

Odie, how will you cope ? Maybe you've used up your quota this month. There's a limit you know. Icons take up so much bandwidth.:wah:

Here you can borrow this one
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
beowulf

Nothing is showing up

Post by beowulf »

heres one you can borrow

hehehe
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

spot

Nothing is showing up

Post by spot »

You could try clearing your cache and logging in again. How long is it since you last re-installed Windows?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

spot;1329662 wrote: You could try clearing your cache and logging in again. How long is it since you last re-installed Windows?

it's only happening here, as I checked out my other forums, so it must be something I did to my settings.

I remember trying to change the font size and that was only available in the shoutbox.
Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

Odie;1329663 wrote: it's only happening here, as I checked out my other forums, so it must be something I did to my settings.

I remember trying to change the font size and that was only available in the shoutbox.

spot, are you there? LOL!
spot

Nothing is showing up

Post by spot »

Odie;1329702 wrote: spot, are you there? LOL!

Yes but you made statements, you didn't ask any more questions. I'd given advice but I can't tell whether you tried it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

spot;1329712 wrote: Yes but you made statements, you didn't ask any more questions. I'd given advice but I can't tell whether you tried it.

I told you:

It is only happening on fg....other forums are fine..so it has to do with my settings 'here'.

Do you know what setting it would be?
spot

Nothing is showing up

Post by spot »

Odie;1329716 wrote: I told you:

It is only happening on fg....other forums are fine..so it has to do with my settings 'here'.

Do you know what setting it would be?

If you won't hear then you won't, I can't force you to. What I suggested is good advice, the problem's far more likely to be the cache contents inside your own computer than any setting on FG itself. Your cache mediates the way your browser reacts to FG's pages. Clearing them will reset your connection. You might try restarting the computer after you've cleared the cache, too.
Snowfire

Nothing is showing up

Post by Snowfire »

Odie are you really that lost without them ? You could always try posting without smileys. Give it a go. We don't need a dozen ROFLs
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
CARLA

Nothing is showing up

Post by CARLA »

I sent you a link to click on so I can logon to your machine and take a look around if you would like just start the session and yes to the invite. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

fuzzywuzzy

Nothing is showing up

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Odie;1329640 wrote: I have no icons/smileys at the side.

and nothing shows at the top of each post.

please.....can someone help me.

thank you

GRemlins LOL
Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1329741 wrote: I sent you a link to click on so I can logon to your machine and take a look around if you would like just start the session and yes to the invite. :)

I did download the link and said yes to invite....nothing happened.....maybe you weren't there at the time?
Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

Thank you so much Carla, as I said, I remembered clicking that last night, I would have never figured it out to bring it back to normal.

I know you have great qualifications with computers, but to have that link and take over my mouse and be able to fix it is simply more than outstanding!

and here I was just trying to make the font size bigger, from now on, I will leave settings alone that I know nothing about!:-5

Attached files
CARLA

Nothing is showing up

Post by CARLA »

Your very welcome remote assistance is fun for me as well much easier to just logon, look around and hopefully fix the problem. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1329780 wrote: Your very welcome remote assistance is fun for me as well much easier to just logon, look around and hopefully fix the problem. :)

I understand that as when my printer was down, Heward Packard did the same thing, and as you said, you can click on whatever until you find where the problem is.

wow....simply amazing!:guitarist
Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

Snowfire;1329720 wrote: Odie are you really that lost without them ? You could always try posting without smileys. Give it a go. We don't need a dozen ROFLs

gee, I wonder who you got that from:yh_rotfl
Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1329747 wrote: GRemlins LOL

watch out for the lights.:wah:
Odie

Nothing is showing up

Post by Odie »

beowulf;1329660 wrote: heres one you can borrow