Over Or Under??

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

Over Or Under??

Post by Lon »

This has been asked before, but do you prefer your toilet roll set up to be over or under and do you feel that there are any psychological implications in making that choice? My in depth study seems to indicate that those people that prefer the roll to be over are in the majority and that those that prefer under are in the minority and tend to have nightmares and drink to excess, do not like cats or rabbits and tend to be perverts.
CARLA

Over Or Under??

Post by CARLA »

OVER there is no other way that simple ...!! :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Rapunzel

Over Or Under??

Post by Rapunzel »

I like rabbits. So what does that tell you about me? :wah:
flopstock

Over Or Under??

Post by flopstock »

Under all the way!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Over Or Under??

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Lon;1330658 wrote: This has been asked before, but do you prefer your toilet roll set up to be over or under and do you feel that there are any psychological implications in making that choice? My in depth study seems to indicate that those people that prefer the roll to be over are in the majority and that those that prefer under are in the minority and tend to have nightmares and drink to excess, do not like cats or rabbits and tend to be perverts.

Under - for purely practical reasons. If it is over then a full roll sticks on the holder and the tissue tears whereas, when it is under this does not happen.

For the record, I sleep fine at nights and love animals. Some people might consider my ideas peverted but I deny the charge completely. Define "excess".
Lon

Over Or Under??

Post by Lon »

:-2Rapunzel;1330769 wrote: I like rabbits. So what does that tell you about me? :wah:

Most people that like rabbits prefer newspaper to toilet tissue. This has been documented.
Lon

Over Or Under??

Post by Lon »

Bryn Mawr;1330790 wrote: Under - for purely practical reasons. If it is over then a full roll sticks on the holder and the tissue tears whereas, when it is under this does not happen.

For the record, I sleep fine at nights and love animals. Some people might consider my ideas peverted but I deny the charge completely. Define "excess".
I would expect that you are an exception. Excess would be more than 1 quart of hard liquor daily or 12 pints of beer or ale. :wah:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Over Or Under??

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Lon;1330803 wrote: I would expect that you are an exception. Excess would be more than 1 quart of hard liquor daily or 12 pints of beer or ale. :wah:

Haesu Christi - either one of those would have my talking on the great white telephone for at least the next day and a half - a couple of pints here or there is one thing but that's way out of my league.

Anyroadup, I am *the* exception that proves every rule :wah:
G#Gill

Over Or Under??

Post by G#Gill »

I always have my toilet rolls 'pver' simply because there is little chance of the paper rubbing along the wall when pieces are taken off ! If I go somewhere where the toilet roll is 'under' I change it to 'over' :wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Betty Boop

Over Or Under??

Post by Betty Boop »

Lon;1330658 wrote: This has been asked before, but do you prefer your toilet roll set up to be over or under and do you feel that there are any psychological implications in making that choice? My in depth study seems to indicate that those people that prefer the roll to be over are in the majority and that those that prefer under are in the minority and tend to have nightmares and drink to excess, do not like cats or rabbits and tend to be perverts.

I like mine to hang under too, no nightmares here. Don't drink too much, like cats and rabbits, perverted? hope not! :wah:
flopstock

Over Or Under??

Post by flopstock »

I've always found that folks who worry about this kind of thing tend to be a little anal...
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snowfire

Over Or Under??

Post by Snowfire »

Under ? Under ?

Are you serious ? Good grief people how can you grope for the end if it's under and behind ?

Oh ! And wet wipes :o
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill

Return to “General Chit Chat”