Policeman tasered by colleague after blinding himself

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Policeman tasered by colleague after blinding himself - Crime, UK - The Independent

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I can sleep safe in my bed knowing that we are being protected by dedicated professionals
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I'm curious, based off the average, how long will these two be held in jail for assaulting police officers?
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Snowfire;1332377 wrote: I can sleep safe in my bed knowing that we are being protected by dedicated professionals

I thought that this afternoon when I read this. Way to instill confidence in those you serve and protect guys...:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

gmc

Post by gmc »

K.Snyder;1332414 wrote: I'm curious, based off the average, how long will these two be held in jail for assaulting police officers?

They've not come to trial yet. As to the average time it varies from authority to authority and magistrate to magistrate. Some forces have started equipping their police with small cameras so they can record incidents like this. In the cold light of day with a sober defendant in court it's hard to appreciate what the police officer might have been facing. sadly there have been enough cases where police have used excessive force, it's hard to judge many weeks later.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Well I know assaulting a police officer here in America spells a virtual death sentence(Relative to the crime, which I don't condone just that it also has to be compared with other crimes of the same manner against civilians only for the seemingly harsh punishment which entails)...

It's obvious that this is due to the idea that less police officers will be bothered in the least but it's probably worth mentioning that when a police officer has a single witness then these cats might as well plan on a "healthy" stint...

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”