Is it my computer only?

Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

Everytime I send a pm, it says wait 30 seconds and try again.

I wait and press send again.... then I find out I've already sent it after viewing my sent box.

Is it my computer only and if so, does anyone know why its doing this over and over?

thanks!
Life is just to short for drama.
spot

Is it my computer only?

Post by spot »

Perhaps some beneficent deity has finally decided to stop you from sending PMs, Odie. You could try repentance and prayer.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
koan

Is it my computer only?

Post by koan »

I'd ask joona as she's been gifted with divine providence. I suspect she had something to do with it.
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

spot;1335114 wrote: Perhaps some beneficent deity has finally decided to stop you from sending PMs, Odie. You could try repentance and prayer.

could be that, we do have aliens in Canada eh?:yh_rotfl
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

koan;1335161 wrote: I'd ask joona as she's been gifted with divine providence. I suspect she had something to do with it.

Oh yes, my, is she ever gifted!:wah:
along-for-the-ride

Is it my computer only?

Post by along-for-the-ride »

spot;1335114 wrote: Perhaps some beneficent deity has finally decided to stop you from sending PMs, Odie. You could try repentance and prayer.

Or.......................

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride;1335210 wrote: Or.......................

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

ta-da!

Attached files
Mustang

Is it my computer only?

Post by Mustang »

:wah:
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

Mustang;1335282 wrote:

:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

yup, that's me:wah:
spot

Is it my computer only?

Post by spot »

Has the repentance and prayer cleared matters up, Odie, or are you still getting the problem? Or - dare I hope - has it put you off even trying to send a PM to find out?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

spot;1335294 wrote: Has the repentance and prayer cleared the problem up, Odie, or are you still getting the problem? Or - dare I hope - has it put you off even trying to send a PM to find out?

what have you got against pms?:yh_rotfl

-There're no different than emails.

the problem has been solved.
spot

Is it my computer only?

Post by spot »

Odie;1335297 wrote: the problem has been solved.I'm delighted it's fixed but it seems to me the Almighty wouldn't burden you with these problems unless he wanted you to adopt a new course. Possibly as a contemplative in a very minor order of nuns offering spiritual comfort north of the Arctic circle where the Internet won't disturb your intercessions.
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

spot;1335303 wrote: I'm delighted it's fixed but it seems to me the Almighty wouldn't burden you with these problems unless he wanted you to adopt a new course. Possibly as a contemplative in a very minor order of nuns offering spiritual comfort north of the Arctic circle where the Internet won't disturb your intercessions.

I have no idea what your saying.:thinking:
spot

Is it my computer only?

Post by spot »

Odie;1335305 wrote: I have no idea what your saying.:thinking:

Ask a priest?
spot

Is it my computer only?

Post by spot »

Odie;1335305 wrote: I have no idea what your saying.:thinking:

Oh... and God just told me to apologize to you. I'm sorry for displaying my ill-placed levity in so inappropriate a manner.
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

spot;1335307 wrote: Ask a priest?

what's a priest?:yh_rotfl
Betty Boop

Is it my computer only?

Post by Betty Boop »

Odie;1335312 wrote: what's a priest?:yh_rotfl

Isn't a priest something you hit a fish over the head with? :-3
spot

Is it my computer only?

Post by spot »

Betty Boop;1335316 wrote: Isn't a priest something you hit a fish over the head with? :-3

Good lord. Women, eh.

Here, this'll do it.

Attached files
Mustang

Is it my computer only?

Post by Mustang »

Odie;1335297 wrote: what have you got against pms?:yh_rotfl

mood swings

irritability

angry outbursts

tearfulness

fatigue

insomnia....to name a few.

It made my life hell, and it was no picnic for her either. I've learned to keep my head down and take it like a man until it passed. :wah: ;)
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

Betty Boop;1335316 wrote: Isn't a priest something you hit a fish over the head with? :-3

hmmmmmmmm I thought it was my X husband, he always swore by the bible.:wah:
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

Mustang;1335320 wrote: mood swings

irritability

angry outbursts

tearfulness

fatigue

insomnia....to name a few.

It made my life hell, and it was no picnic for her either. I've learned to keep my head down and take it like a man until it passed. :wah: ;)

omg:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

spot;1335317 wrote: Good lord. Women, eh.

Here, this'll do it.

I don't know what it is, I'm having a bad day!:yh_rotfl
spot

Is it my computer only?

Post by spot »

Odie;1335326 wrote: I don't know what it is, I'm having a bad day!:yh_rotfl

If you've never used one of those you don't know what you're missing. Mustang obviously has.
CinnamonBear

Is it my computer only?

Post by CinnamonBear »

Odie;1335108 wrote: Everytime I send a pm, it says wait 30 seconds and try again.

I wait and press send again.... then I find out I've already sent it after viewing my sent box.

Is it my computer only and if so, does anyone know why its doing this over and over?

thanks!

Not that problem, but I'm surprised how few PMs the inbox holds before it forces you to delete some in order to reply. I went thru the suggested route of creating a folder and moving half of them only to be told I still couldn't reply to my PMs. I ended up deleting the new folder I created. Ahhh well, different boards, different glitches. ;)
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

CinnamonBear;1335334 wrote: Not that problem, but I'm surprised how few PMs the inbox holds before it forces you to delete some in order to reply. I went thru the suggested route of creating a folder and moving half of them only to be told I still couldn't reply to my PMs. I ended up deleting the new folder I created. Ahhh well, different boards, different glitches. ;)

Hi CB!

You have to become a 'supporting member', then you will have more space than you need for pms.

that also lets you close off any of your threads.....at any time.

you can also delete a thread, but within 24 hours.

and lots more great goodies.:guitarist
Odie

Is it my computer only?

Post by Odie »

spot;1335327 wrote: If you've never used one of those you don't know what you're missing. Mustang obviously has.

he has?

where is he?

I must track him down.:sneaky::guitarist

Return to “Computers Internet”