The Final Line Up....

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

The Final Line Up....

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Yes, I know It Is not until March next year but you know how I am about these things.

I do not bet on every race blindly. I watch several of the big guns and follow them through their racing careers to weigh up their prospects and any danger to my beloved Kauto Star.

After the with-drawals, this Is the final line up for the Cheltenham Gold Cup In 2011.

Bookies have placed Kauto Star as the firm favourite again even after his near fatal fall this year.

Previous years, I would only place stable mate and Rival 'Denman' as the danger to Kauto Star but this years line up could Indeed see several contenders who will make his bid for a 3rd Gold Cup much far tougher.

One of the dangers to Kauto Star Is Imperial Commander and all eyes will be on his performance In the King George on Boxing Day.

Another stable mate of Kauto Star and Denman Is 'Big Bucks', a fabulous tough Chaser who has made his mark over the past 2 years and this will be the first time he has competed against kauto In the Gold Cup.

Again, all eyes will be on Big Bucks In The Hennessy Gold Cup at Newbury on 29th November as an indication of his potential against Kauto.

Then there Is the formidable Denman winner of the 2008 Gold Cup, runner up 3 times and double Hennessy Cup winner to name just 2. Known as 'Demolition Denman', 'Denman The Destroyer' or 'The Tank', this Is a big powerful horse who has only ever fallen once In his racing career.

Denman, Imperial Commander and Big Bucks will be the dangers to Kauto Star this time around.

There Is every possibility that both Kauto and Denman will be retired after denman has run the Grand National In April. This will be my last chance to see these Champion Chasers matched against each other so next year, I have decided not to work the course but to go as a spectator In order to take In as much as I can.

YouTube - Cheltenham (Downtown)

Here Is the line up and odds:

(Bet until : 18 Mar 11 15:10) Runner Price

Kauto Star 4/1

Imperial Commander 5/1

Denman 8/1

What A Friend 10/1

Big Buck's 12/1

Long Run 16/1

Neptune Collonges 16/1

Punchestowns 16/1

Sizing Europe 16/1

Burton Port 20/1

Cooldine 20/1

Joncol 20/1

Weird Al 20/1

Diamond Harry 25/1

Mad Max 25/1

Mikael D'Haguenet 25/1

Pandorama 25/1

Planet Of Sound 33/1

The Nightingale 33/1

1/4 Odds Place 1,2,3
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Sports”