There Is good news and Bad news for the British....

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

For those British with heart problems, high blood pressure or of a nervious disposition, I suggest you sit down to read this...

The good news Is.... Margaret Thatcher has been admitted to hospital with flu.

The bad news Is... She Is expected to make a full recovery,:(
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
beowulf

Post by beowulf »

as much as i disliked a lot of what she did, she still had a bigger pair of balls than any other british prime minister of the 20th century
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1339620 wrote: The bad news Is... She Is expected to make a full recovery,:(Bad news, oscar? In what sense is it bad news? I'll be delighted if she lives another hundred years.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bez

Post by Bez »

oscar;1339620 wrote: For those British with heart problems, high blood pressure or of a nervious disposition, I suggest you sit down to read this...

The good news Is.... Margaret Thatcher has been admitted to hospital with flu.

The bad news Is... She Is expected to make a full recovery,:(

I detested the Thatcher goverment in its day because it caused me severe financial problems at that time, however, I would not wish her ill or suffering....that's just not right.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
gmc

Post by gmc »

I thought Thatcher had a good chance of going down in history as one of the worst prime ministers in history. Then came Blair and Brown came along :thinking: Ah well she can still claim to be the worst female prime minister in British history.
gmc

Post by gmc »

At least you could hate her, all you can feel for blair and brown is contempt.

YouTube - Spitting Image 1987 Election Special. Tomorrow belongs to me

YouTube - Spitting Image - 80s House Price Slump

YouTube - best ever spitting image part 1 of 7

YouTube - Spitting Image - Every Bomb You Drop
spot

Post by spot »

I wonder whether Strictly Come Dancing accepts public nominations for contestants? I'd quite like to see Margaret Thatcher entered in next year's series. I'm not particularly bothered whether she's aware of what's going on or even whether she remains conscious while she's being dragged around the floor, I just want her there week after week while phone voters guarantee she reaches the finals.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;1340428 wrote: I wonder whether Strictly Come Dancing accepts public nominations for contestants? I'd quite like to see Margaret Thatcher entered in next year's series. I'm not particularly bothered whether she's aware of what's going on or even whether she remains conscious while she's being dragged around the floor, I just want her there week after week while phone voters guarantee she reaches the finals.
For some reason that mere notion has made be bust a rib laughing.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Current Events”