Is God Real?

Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

It is said that fantasy and reality are next door neighbors, that close to each other. The fact or fiction of God being real or not is that close to each other. It can be a sensitive space to be conscious of. Often some deny reality because it is more comfortable for them to exist in fantasy. A program comes on about the crime in America, they turn the channel and watch a cartoon instead. Another program comes on about the Archaeology of the bible that has been proven, they turn and watch something on the theory of evolution. A conversation comes up about the troubles in their city, they change the topic and want to talk about the latest james bond movie.

Living in fantasy and uncomfortable with reality.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1344318 wrote: It is said that fantasy and reality are next door neighbors, that close to each other. The fact or fiction of God being real or not is that close to each other. It can be a sensitive space to be conscious of. Often some deny reality because it is more comfortable for them to exist in fantasy. A program comes on about the crime in America, they turn the channel and watch a cartoon instead. Another program comes on about the Archaeology of the bible that has been proven, they turn and watch something on the theory of evolution. A conversation comes up about the troubles in their city, they change the topic and want to talk about the latest james bond movie.

Living in fantasy and uncomfortable with reality.

Peace.

Zoom in an you can see realitiy's house some where near Alburqurque
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Last I heard Fantasy was hiding somewhere near Djibouti, but Fantasy last I heard was like #5 on the terrorist watch list.
CinnamonBear

Is God Real?

Post by CinnamonBear »

Is God Real?

Yes,

Yes,

Yes, always, yesterday, today, tomorrow.

Haven't read the whole thread, but I appreciate the proof posts I read, Mickiel.

I also enjoy your style and how you dismiss atheists who behave like fleas on a host. :)

Keep going. Going strong.

g'night
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

CinnamonBear;1344347 wrote: Is God Real?

Yes,

Yes,

Haven't read the whole thread, but I appreciate the proof posts I read, Mickiel.

I also enjoy your style and how you dismiss atheists who behave like fleas on a host. :)

g'night

Well again, thank you, I do my best. Atheist don't bother me much, they sense and know who they can handle and who they can't. Most of them stay away from me, and I understand why. Those who step forward know they are always at risk of getting stepped on. So its not difficult to deal with the occasional disrespect and cynicism, its all they can muster to deal with me. So I actually use them when they step forward, and they are very useful in proving God.

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

CinnamonBear;1344347 wrote: Is God Real?

Yes,

Yes,

g'night

Fleas are nasty when why would you guys have fleas are you guys that dirty?
recovering conservative

Is God Real?

Post by recovering conservative »

littleCJelkton;1344274 wrote: There is no toinp in bedating the worep of Dog

But, if Dog is so wopreluf, why does he allow so much veli in the rowdl?
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Atheism is one of the biggest fantasys I have seen, a whole group of people literally frightened of the reality of God, so they spend their entire lives in the mode of just having to dismiss Gods reality as much as they can. The more fearful ones are the ones who make the most noise, and post the most on discussion boards. These are the kind who cannot offer reasonable explination as to why they are what they are, and can offer no reasonable rebuttals, they are only able to attack and make noise, never make sense. They are afraid of God, afriad of his possible reality, afriad of Gods shadow.

So they live in a fantasy world that pacififys their fear.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Some intellectuals live in a fantasy world where God is concerned. They use their worldly knowledge to hide them from spiritual knowledge. Deep inside of their selves where no one can see them, they know that God may just be real, but they use their consciousness to block off that thought, and take pride in their minds as having other solutions.

They run from God.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Addiction is another fantasy that people use to hide from Gods reality. Something knaws at them in their youth, prodding them to consider God, holding the nature of a coward, they run from that and hide themselves in addiction, looking for the sweet bliss of unconsciousness, unconscious awareness of Gods reality. Its their escape, their refuge, their fantasy of foolishness rather than courage. It often takes courage to believe in God.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

recovering conservative;1344404 wrote: But, if Dog is so wopreluf, why does he allow so much veli in the rowdl?

This is a good example of facing fantasy instead of reality. Create your own little world and deny what has already been created. And use this fantasy to live by, use it in debates, use it until it becomes an integral part of your consciousness. Use it in your relationships, use it in your private time, then, sooner or later, the fantasy world has mixed so much into your reality;

That you can no longer tell the difference. Then it becomes harder for this kind of person to see Gods reality. The line between whats real and whats not, becomes too thin to see. And thats one reason why we have the Atheist mindset.

Peace.

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1344436 wrote: This is a good example of facing fantasy instead of reality. Create your own little world and deny what has already been created. And use this fantasy to live by, use it in debates, use it until it becomes an integral part of your consciousness. Use it in your relationships, use it in your private time, then, sooner or later, the fantasy world has mixed so much into your reality;

That you can no longer tell the difference. Then it becomes harder for this kind of person to see Gods reality. The line between whats real and whats not, becomes too thin to see. And thats one reason why we have the Atheist mindset.

Peace.

Peace.

Wait a a'minit I though fantasy was close to reality so if I am facing fantasy couldn't I also be facing reality (you for example) are quite fantastical but your post are on my computers here in reality. If Fantasy and reality are close whats to say what I or you or RC or CB are facing right now, my biggest misunderstaning of your whole post though is you have diverted to the infamous doubel peace.

Peace?

peace?
recovering conservative

Is God Real?

TruthBringer;1343898 wrote: We are much much more than just our brains. Just mush that totally disintegrates when our physical body dies. It is what leaves the body at that point, even in it's most minute form, that I am most interested in. That is what Unifies all of Creation. That is what makes you truly who you are.

If you don't believe you have Free Will, than I can not help you in that area. But I can tell you that you are mincing words when you use the word decision and Free-Will. The right to decide. The right to make a decision. Nothing can stop you from having the right to make a decision. That is the gift given to you from God. Perhaps they can take away the ability to act upon your decision, but they can not take away your right to make it (This process takes place outside of the Individual). In other words, the point that comes before you knowing of the ability to make a decision and then you making one. That is the point that is untouchable. Even by God Itself. It's (Gods) always been that way. Even God can not interfere with It's own ability to have Free Will. Even if It wanted to. It is a part of what It is. This does not mean that God is not perfect, what it means is that the existence for the allowance of Free-Will is a part of that perfection. I have said before that even the Source of all of Creation has some limitations. But not when it comes to It's ability of Free-Will (the ability to have the right to have the ability to choose). The same goes for you.
I didn't realize that you responded to this post until now. Maybe there were too many the sky is blue, therefore God exists posts that got in the way! First, I need to clarify the terminology here; I'm not talking about the old free will vs. predestination debate, that occupied theologians for centuries. I'm talking about free will, that is libertarian or contra-causal free will vs. determinism. As defined by Christian apologist - J.P. Moreland, we are all free agents, and our actions do not have prior causes. To some philosophers, an immaterial mind with complete libertarian free will, is an unmoved mover -- or a smaller version of the God that Christians worship.....which is why some theologians reject this kind of absolute free will. There is an obvious problem if humans have this kind of absolute, complete free will -- it means that their creator cannot be truly omniscient and omnipotent....since he could not have foreknowledge of what unpredictable choices these creatures could come up with.

Determinism, on the other hand, is the opposing viewpoint. Determinism recognizes that there are external and internal forces that influence our behaviour, since our minds are created by brain function. Some people think of determinism as being predetermined by physical forces, and not having any choices. But what it really means is that there are reasons why we make our choices, based on physical factors, both external and internal prior causes. There is a chain of causes. Your choice is the effect of prior causes; and you are part of that causal chain of events -- both internal and external.

The debate between free will and determinism hinges on whether we have a "soul" -- a mind that extends beyond the physical. Just believing in souls doesn't mean they exist. If we are a soul, trapped inside a physical body, how does that explain loss of memory, and changes to a person's core personality that takes place from serious brain damage, or diseases like Alzheimers? Is the soul trying to interface with the damaged brain, and trying to change how it acts? If it cannot, is the soul trapped inside a damaged brain, unable to influence how it acts? This is why mind/body dualism falls apart when it is put under scrutiny. If there is no evidence of something immaterial at work, it's the same thing as it not existing in the first place.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

littleCJelkton;1344517 wrote: Wait a a'minit I though fantasy was close to reality so if I am facing fantasy couldn't I also be facing reality (you for example) are quite fantastical but your post are on my computers here in reality. If Fantasy and reality are close whats to say what I or you or RC or CB are facing right now, my biggest misunderstaning of your whole post though is you have diverted to the infamous doubel peace.

Peace?

peace?

Its a thin line for sure between whats real and whats not. Especially where God being real is concerned, one could go either way, depends on many factors in their life. And I'll go into those factors.

The double peace is a mistype, no underlying meaning to it.

Peace.
CinnamonBear

Is God Real?

Post by CinnamonBear »

Mickiel, I'd like to hear some more of what you've got to say. I've learned a lot from this thread, thanks.

(no fleas, pls)
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

In determining wether God is real or not, you have got to be for real with yourself and your honest determination. I once said that healing is a proof of God. I watched a program today about a man who was in a coma for 19 years, and then woke up out of it. Stunning proof of God in many areas; The Faith of the parents not to give up on him. The miracle of his " Comming out of it", the preservation of his body and his unconscious mind. The incredible healing involved, which cannot be explained by science or the medical field, but it can be explained " Spiritually", the man was simply healed. 19 Years in a coma. Simply incredible!

One has to be for real with true examples like this, which literally prove that there must be unexplained powers that we simply cannot see, and part of that is God.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Another way to determine if God is real, is " Addition and Subtraction." Either the proof is adding up, or its being cancelled out. And this thread itself is proof that the evidence is adding up, its not being subtracted from or canceling out. The evidence for God is adding up each year, increasing, not decreasing. And you can notice this in your personal life study, is it adding up to you, or subtracting? There is no fantasy between addition and subtraction, its simple facts and mathmatics, just do the math in your mind.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Another way to determine if God is real is your " Spiritual Understanding." Fantasy and reality has a thin line between it, but the physical understanding of God, and the Spiritual understanding of him is worlds apart! When God rarely communicates with a human, he will appeal to the consciousness and open up Spiritual comprehension. An understanding that you simply didnot have before or did you reach it on your own. The bible opens up to you, your view of Salvation gets wider, and you begin to see more of God as a reality. You understand that something is happening to your consciousness, something which you really cannot take credit for.

Peace.

Peace.
Ahso!

Is God Real?

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1344629 wrote: Another way to determine if God is real is your " Spiritual Understanding." Fantasy and reality has a thin line between it, but the physical understanding of God, and the Spiritual understanding of him is worlds apart! When God rarely communicates with a human, he will appeal to the consciousness and open up Spiritual comprehension. An understanding that you simply didnot have before or did you reach it on your own. The bible opens up to you, your view of Salvation gets wider, and you begin to see more of God as a reality. You understand that something is happening to your consciousness, something which you really cannot take credit for.

Peace.

Peace.That would be brainwashing, Micky.

As for spirituality:That's more of an emotion than anything else in my view. The brain does some peculiar things, one of which is make us feel euphoric, as in enlightened, for some reason. Its an adaptation.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1344633 wrote: That would be brainwashing, Micky.

As for spirituality:That's more of an emotion than anything else in my view. The brain does some peculiar things, one of which is make us feel euphoric, as in enlightened, for some reason. Its an adaptation.

Well I think it is brainwashing, a washing that those it happens to needed. And I know of a lot others who need it washed and cleaned up, including myself.

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1344638 wrote: Well I think it is brainwashing, a washing that those it happens to needed. And I know of a lot others who need it washed and cleaned up, including myself.

Peace.

Is that what is dirty your mind so is that what has fleas too?
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

littleCJelkton;1344663 wrote: Is that what is dirty your mind so is that what has fleas too?

Well I hold no intrest in your sarcasm, but I understand that its all you have to offer in rebuttal. Whats it feel like to have nothing? To have nothing is an empty corner to be in,

a moment of silence for those who have nothing;

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

How does nothing feel hmmmm. Fluffy soft maybe like a cloud or toiliet paper, but again if it is nothing it wouldn't have a feeling would it? Though you said I must be feeling something so nothing must be there? Wait a minute you want me to make something out of nothing, your referring to god again.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Having given a moment of silence in respect of those Atheist and Agnostics who have nothing in rebuttal, I will continue with is God real.

The lack of scientific and Atheist rebuttal is within itself proof of God. They can't prove he is not real. A tree is proof of God. A magnificant design, the only part of a tree that is living, is the small cambium layer right beneath the bark and the leaves it produces, all the wood inside is dead, but has water running through its cells. What the tree does for humanity is endless, it produces wood for our homes, furniture and an endless amount of other things. They are natural " Air refresheners", and they help heat our homes in the winter, and cool them in the summer.

Again, stunning evidence of a grand designer.

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Yay trees does that mean your for green energy Jobs?
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Change is proof of God, one of the most powerful proofs that he is real. The change in humans lives from one characther to a complettely different characther. Astonishing strong evidence of God.

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Hebrews 11:6;" Without Faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him." Faith and belief are two " Spiritual ways" to come to know that God is real. They are not the only ways, but they are the spiritual avenues that lead the consciousness to comprehend that God is real.

But I want to go into this unique scripture and break it down and examine it.

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1345061 wrote: Hebrews 11:6;" Without Faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him." Faith and belief are two " Spiritual ways" to come to know that God is real. They are not the only ways, but they are the spiritual avenues that lead the consciousness to comprehend that God is real.

But I want to go into this unique scripture and break it down and examine it.

Peace.

A spiritual avenue?

Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Of course one of the reasons many do not believe in God is simply because they doubt that " He is", or that he exist. Heb. 11:6" He who comes to God must believe that he is", this is a hurdle many cannot just jump over. They think seriously about it, and just can't believe that he exist. Others just are too afraid to consider it seriously, so they just laugh it off and joke it away from their consciousness, living in comical scarcasm. Some take a good look at it, but just honestly cannot see the proof of God. Still there are others who couldcareless wether God is real or not.

Still, in order to understand that God is real, you must believe that he is real, or that he " Could be real." You don't go into this already convinced that he is not real, your wasteing your time with that approach.

Its like trying to understand if the earth is round or flat, there is a way to find out.

But you have to know that you are examining something that is far more bigger and important than you.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

In Hebrews 7:9 " There is a bringing of a better Hope, through which we draw near to God." This is one of the ways to comming to know that God is real, your own Hope, you start by the Hope that he is Real. You Hope that a woman Loves you, you Hope that you can get a Job or keep your job. You Hope that you do not get sick, or that you will get well. You Hope that you Love your woman, and Hope that your children Love you.

Hope is not a surreal thing, it is real. And Hope is a key to knowing that God is Real.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

One subtle proof of God is that you can't " Ignore him." One thing I sometimes ask Atheist;" If you are not concerned with God, then why are you so concerned with him?" If God is not real, why is it that he cannot be ignored? What then makes God such a topic, such a medium, such a memory and such a non-reality that even history cannot wipe him out? Why does he come up in politics, why in our education system, why in our familys, why is he so much a part of our consciousness?

And I want to get into that.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

An egg planted within the human consciousness can turn a family into a great nation, it started with the vision of one mind. That insight shared can develop into continents of ever growing influxes, which is why we have civilization, technology and science. And in all of this, God cannot be removed, he is planted in the consciousness of humanity. Who planted that incredible seed?

And I want to get into that.

Peace.
Saint_

Is God Real?

Post by Saint_ »

I like to point out all the mathematical constants that must be EXACTLY what they are for the Universe to exist at all. Change any of them by even a single decimal place and planets will not form, nor stars ignite. Life would not exist.

Speed of light c 2.997 924 580 e+8 m.s-1 m/s Now assigned (see SI units)

Gravitation constant G 6.67428[67] e-11 kg-1.m3.s-2 force = G M1M2 / r122

Planck constant h 6.626 068 96[33] e-34 kg.m2.s-1 J.s = energy quantum / frequency

Angular Planck constant 1.054 571 628[53] e-34 kg.m2.s-1 J.s h/2π

Planck mass mp 2.176 44[11] e-8 kg kg mp2 = (h/2π) c / G

Planck time tp 5.391 24[27] e-44 s s = (h/2π) / (mpc2)

Planck length lp 1.616 252[81] e-35 m m = ctp

Planck temperature 1.416 785[71] e+32 K K = mpc2 / k

Hubble constant 2.29[13] e-18 s-1
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Saint_;1345286 wrote: I like to point out all the mathematical constants that must be EXACTLY what they are for the Universe to exist at all. Change any of them by even a single decimal place and planets will not form, nor stars ignite. Life would not exist.

I would like to point out a mathmactical constant of my own. In Rev. 7:9 John saw a great multitude which no one could count, all from every race and culture on earth. All had Salvation. All were with God. In my view of Mathmatics, it is impossible for this number to be all believers in God. Simply impossible! Thus, the christian view that the number of those saved is to be a minority on earth, I consider to be false. That number that cannot be counted, MUST include unbelievers, which would render it uncountable.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

I was so surprised and pleased, I watched a tape yesterday about a man who proved God exist with a Banana. It will be of intrest to watch, in the comming years, God continue to break the erroneous stigma that he cannot be proven.

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

Mickiel;1345684 wrote: I was so surprised and pleased, I watched a tape yesterday about a man who proved God exist with a Banana. It will be of intrest to watch, in the comming years, God continue to break the erroneous stigma that he cannot be proven.

Peace.
I think I saw that video too

Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

littleCJelkton;1345719 wrote: I think I saw that video too

Very funny, I like that one.

Peace.
recovering conservative

Is God Real?

I must have missed something since I stopped following this thread! Is Monty Python's Flying Circus a proof of God also?
recovering conservative

Is God Real?

Mickiel;1345684 wrote: I was so surprised and pleased, I watched a tape yesterday about a man who proved God exist with a Banana. It will be of intrest to watch, in the comming years, God continue to break the erroneous stigma that he cannot be proven.

Peace.

Everyone who appreciates comedy gives thanks to Ray Comfort for coming up with this one: YouTube - Kirk Cameron And Bananas

Man, this guy sure loves stroking bananas!

It's not much of a proof of divine intervention though, since commercially produced bananas have come to us by way of selective breeding.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

recovering conservative;1345752 wrote: I must have missed something since I stopped following this thread! Is Monty Python's Flying Circus a proof of God also?

Well I welcome you back, there is still much to cover. I do believe " Flying" is proof of God, I'll go to Gods best design of it; " Humming Birds."

Hummingbirds weigh 1/4 of an ounce and like helicopters can fly forward, backward, sideways and can hover in mid air. Their flight mechanism is incredibly compolex and the quills in their feathers are stronger for their weight than any structure designed by man. These quills constantly change shape to adjust for wind and air pressure. The leading vane of their feathers functions much like a propeller, to offer lift and propulsion. Three quarters of their weight is in their wing muscles. They posses a kind of jet assisted take off mechanism that they can use during landings and take offs.

Air flows only one way into their lungs, so as to bring a constant supply of oxygen for such strenuous high speed flight. They also posses retractive landing gear, a migration navigation system, streamlining and camouflage. An extraordinary respiration system where they can store extra air inside their hollow bones. In turn that provides buoyancy and an internal air conditioner.

Hummingbirds are practically " Aerodynamic Perfection", only God could have made such an efficient " Flying Machine." No other human aeronautical engineer has ever designed anything that has ever come close. Again, stunning proof of God.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Somewhere in this universe God exist, I know he's there. Our consciousness must keep walking toward that fact, and keep hanging on. Determination then is proof of God. Millions are determined that he exist, the collective human will. And we willnot give up. Determination that last a lifetime, that you would give your life for.

" Determination", yet another personal proof of God.

Peace.
littleCJelkton

Is God Real?

Post by littleCJelkton »

then is that not proof that we andby we i men everyone is god we are the creators and we are the destroyers of our own reality and mabye this absence of god that some pepole feel is caused by us looking for god outside ourselves i mean really truly think about who ultimitly decides youre beleifs actions and rtesponsesso yes i beleive god exsists i think we are all god that we must return to our hearts to rember who we really are
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

littleCJelkton;1359058 wrote: then is that not proof that we andby we i men everyone is god we are the creators and we are the destroyers of our own reality and mabye this absence of god that some pepole feel is caused by us looking for god outside ourselves i mean really truly think about who ultimitly decides youre beleifs actions and rtesponsesso yes i beleive god exsists i think we are all god that we must return to our hearts to rember who we really are

Well I understand, but the question of " Is God Real", I think is a most profound question. Probally the most important question of our time. A most perplexing one too! And I don't think theres an easy answer.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1362518 wrote: Well I understand, but the question of " Is God Real", I think is a most profound question. Probally the most important question of our time. A most perplexing one too! And I don't think theres an easy answer.

Peace.

Is God Real? Oh what a great question, we all should realize. I think miracles are real, because human life existance is nothing short of a miracle! Human consciousness is a miracle, animal life is a miracle, our universe is a miracle. Well what is a miracle? A miracle is a wonderful, marvelous thing; something which seems to go beyond the known laws of nature and is held to be the act of a supernatural thing, or being. The above listed miracles have very " High Standards", nothing but greatness was born from them. So a God most defintely could be real, we can see the evidence of supernatural things, which could equate to a supernatural being.

And I want to futher examine that.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

The ability to " Reason" must equate to or come from Reason itself. I cannot imagine how " Reason" could have evolved from nothing, because " Nothing itself- is unreasonable." Reason begats Reason, I see no other alternitive. As birds begat birds, beast give birth to other beast, humans give birth to other humans, Reason gives birth to reason. Reason was not born from an unreasonable explosion in empty space, and then mutated itself through mindless mutations of various " Self creating entitys." That is unreasonable. Reason then could very well explain God being the source of all reason, because we can say he himself is Reason, and he gave birth to it.

So it is with " Power", moving along the same reasoning, Power is too great to have been born from things far less powerful than itself. A big bang in space, cannot be born from a little " Nothing in space", that is unreasonable. Power must come from Power, I see no other reasonable alternitive. So we can imagine God being real, by examining the real source, or beginning of " Power."

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

So is God Real? Well reason and power hints that he could well be, as does " Dejavu", or intuitition, or human discernment; all three of these feed the human consciousness with " Hints of God being real." Emotional content, added by intellect, sharpened by sanity and molded by study - could lead almost anyone to believe God may be real. We can study him by what is written, we can almost " Feel him in our emotions", we can reason him into being by our conscious intelligence, and be totally sane while doing this.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Is God Real? Well he is invisable to us, are the things invisable then, to be considered real? Well yes, Love is invisable, as is air, but yet both are very real, and we can both " Feel and see some physical evidence of that being so." Well so it is with God, we can determine his realness by our feelings and the physical evidence of creation, biblical archaeology, science, matmatics, the laws of nature, and so on. A definte case can surely be built.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Is God Real? Well gravity is real, but we can't see it, only its results. Magnetism is real, just as unseen, but we can see its results. So we can examine Gods realness, with this same observation, look at his results. What then are the results of God?

One of the most awe inspiring results of God is the Universe, simply incredible! I have seen pictures of galaxys, spirals of stars and gasses, swirling with majestic signiture, drawn by a cunning creator. And I am stunned! How did he do it? Did he just think it, and poof it was there? Did he use his hands from created raw materials? Did he slowly, over an incredible amount of time, just fashion each and every detail?

Well, its THERE! There it is for all to see, this incredible evidence of a God! Now, some say and believe these masterful things just created themselves from nothing, I cannot either accept that, reason that out, or even " Dream that it created itself." Even my imagination cannot see the universe evolving from " Absolute Zero." Greatness comes from greatness, its an unseen law of common sense. Energy comes from energy, power comes from Power, Life comes from life.

And through this we can know that God is real.

Peace.
Mickiel

Is God Real?

Post by Mickiel »

Is God real? Well hes perhaps the most predominant thought going on in the human collective throughout history. People, as a whole, think about God more than anythingelse. The bible has been a worlds best seller for 400 years straight running, and that even thought thousands of them are given away free each year. Why is this? Well because God is ingrained in the consciousness of humanity, and this helps your curosity to know that hes real.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”