EVERYBODY SHOULD SEE THIS - and make up their own minds what it's all about.

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I was sent this in an email today, and I just had to share it.

(I had to upload it to YouTube so I could put it on Forum Garden)

This is a beautiful story, but no words needed!

Edit:-

Obviously it is a promotional film for cancer support of some sort. I have edited this OP because in the thread there have been one or two cynical comments. I'm afraid I cannot see why there should be such an outburst over this little film.

Although I do not speak Spanish, it would seem that the story runs as follows:-

The little girl decides to cut a lot of her hair off, at first I thought 'the little madam! she's for the high jump'. She collects all the cuttings up into her dress (using it like a basket), and runs to the front door, she opens it and there is mum and dad with the little girl's older brother. They have obviously returned from a visit to hospital, where the boy has been undergoing treatment. The little boy has a big smile on his face, to see his little sister, but mum and dad have a look of horror at seeing their daughter's mutilated hair! The little girl gives a handful of her hair to her brother who accepts it with a smile, removes his cap to reveal a totally bald head and places his cap on his sister's head.

There is no dialogue except a brief statement in Spanish at the very end, probably something to do with fundraising for a cancer charity, and there is only some gentle music running as background to the film.

I believe this little film is beautiful, in that it shows a certain deep love that can exist between a brother and a sister.

I cannot see why some members should feel it necessary to pass cynical comments about this video, but it seems that they are compelled to do so. They must think that there is an abuse of children by using them in such a manner in this film, I really have no idea. What I do know is that a family I know of in my locality had a spot of bother with their son, who wanted to give his hair to his little sister, in similar circumstances, but it was too short to be of any use. So the boy insisted that his head be shaved so that his little sister would not 'stand out' so much, by looking different. The boy was 9 and his sister who had had the cancer treatment was 7. Yes I believe she did recover.

YouTube - Gesto de amor
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Bump
spot

Post by spot »

It's the con-trick heading "The Video That Won First Place At Cannes" that put me off. There's the Cannes Film Festival which is what "Won First Place At Cannes" implies, and there's Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival which gives awards only to adverts and has sod all to do with the Cannes Film Festival at all. "The Video That Won First Place At Cannes" is a majorly grubby hook.

eta: Not that I can find an award from Cannes Lions either, I'm merely giving it the benefit of the doubt for the moment. A more accurate description's available elsewhere - "Produced by Niños con Cáncer, asociación AFANOC (Association for Children with Cancer), this Spanish Cancer advertisement is so good, some people claim it won a prestigious award". I wonder whether it did.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;1344830 wrote: It's the con-trick heading "The Video That Won First Place At Cannes" that put me off. There's the Cannes Film Festival which is what "Won First Place At Cannes" implies, and there's Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival which gives awards only to adverts and has sod all to do with the Cannes Film Festival at all. "The Video That Won First Place At Cannes" is a majorly grubby hook.

OK Mr. Spot, maybe you are correct and I have no reason to doubt your knowledge. Perhaps the reference to Cannes should have been left out. Whatever the ins and outs, the 'grubby hooks' etc. the video is still a rather delightful and heart-warming film, don't you think?
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1344832 wrote: OK Mr. Spot, maybe you are correct and I have no reason to doubt your knowledge. Perhaps the reference to Cannes should have been left out. Whatever the ins and outs, the 'grubby hooks' etc. the video is still a rather delightful and heart-warming film, don't you think?
I've not looked. Honestly. My best guess is it'd make me puke.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

OK. But I just thought that it was a lovely little story, with no dialogue. I suppose the female is more sloppy sentimental than the male. Does it tell you anything in Snopes?
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1344837 wrote: Does it tell you anything in Snopes?I've not looked, it's a foreign-language commercial advert for a Spanish cancer charity. If I had to think of the most obscure topic in the history of the planet it would be foreign-language commercial adverts for Spanish cancer charities. It's designed to engage the viewer's emotions, that's its function. I rather detested Saturday Night Fever for doing the same thing. I don't mind it happening but I'm not prepared to let a director do it when it's his primary aim. It's an allowable by-product of some other ambition.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I really can't be doing with all the deep analysis, spot, sorry, I know you mean well but I only posted the video because I thought it was a nicely thought out story. Yes of course it was deliberately constructed to tug at heart strings, so what? There are times when clinically cynical are allowed to be left on the back burner, IMO
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1344843 wrote: There are times when clinically cynical are allowed to be left on the back burner, IMONo there aren't. The road to hell begins with a single well-intentioned step.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Well I've had it then, judging from my recent track record on the open board.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

I just watched the video and found it beautiful and touching. It might not be appealing to some and they are certainly entitled to their opinion but so am I. Sometimes it does me good to have my heart strings tugged.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Deja vu, G#Gill.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/socia ... ost1307556

It seems to have happened to you as well. We began a thread to share something we feel is beautiful, and then, it is properly analyzed or dissected. Oh well. :wah:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

along-for-the-ride;1345089 wrote: Deja vu, G#Gill.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/socia ... ost1307556

It seems to have happened to you as well. We began a thread to share something we feel is beautiful, and then, it is properly analyzed or dissected. Oh well. :wah:

Unfortunately there are some among us who just have to analize other peoples' post content. They just cannot leave it alone and in the spirit with which it was added to a thread. Sometimes it doesn't matter what the origin of a particular poignant piece of writing is, and provided a copyright is entered (if possible) analysis should be left out of it. There is a time to analize and a time to just let it alone ffs!
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

G#Gill;1345092 wrote: Unfortunately there are some among us who just have to analize other peoples' post content. They just cannot leave it alone and in the spirit with which it was added to a thread. Sometimes it doesn't matter what the origin of a particular poignant piece of writing is, and provided a copyright is entered (if possible) analysis should be left out of it. There is a time to analize and a time to just let it alone ffs!

Well said, my friend.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
spot

Post by spot »

along-for-the-ride;1345089 wrote: We began a thread to share something we feel is beautiful, and then, it is properly analyzed or dissected. Oh well. :wah:I have no opinion on whether either was beautiful, all I've highlighted in each case is the disgusting and unnecessary lies that went with them. You find the content important, I find the lies important. There's a dead simple solution, you know - post the beauty without the lies. Why not try that?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Gill, You posted a thread that nobody responded to and so you bumped it. Spot was kind enough to reply offering his honest opinion of which I think anyone would be grateful for. It was only you and him for 10 posts until a couple of others joined in if for no other reason but to support your argument with Spot. Theres a very good chance your video would have gotten no attention whatsoever if not for Spot. If you do not want diverse and honest dialogue about what you post then perhaps you should state that in the OP. The thread has become nothing more than a means to insult one person - and that is an even worse fate for a thread than nobody noticing it at all.

I personally think the ad exploits the innocence of children for the purpose of financial gain, whether it be a charity or some other entity. The best you'd get from me is 'cute', but its a far cry from beautiful, IMO.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

I do not have the means to hear any sound on my PC at the moment. Therefore, I can only but judge what I saw. I have no idea what the purpose of the video is. But, what I saw was a young child making a mess of her hair and an older child showing her love. And, in that, it was beautiful because it emphasised the power of love over conformity. I, for one, can appreciate two messages I perceived in this video without hearing the sound.

Yes, Gill - beautiful.:-4
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;1345155 wrote: I have no opinion on whether either was beautiful, all I've highlighted in each case is the disgusting and unnecessary lies that went with them. You find the content important, I find the lies important. There's a dead simple solution, you know - post the beauty without the lies. Why not try that?

I did that spot. As soon as you mentioned about the Cannes reference. I happen to agree that that reference was not necessary under the circumstances.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Ahso!;1345156 wrote: Gill, You posted a thread that nobody responded to and so you bumped it. Spot was kind enough to reply offering his honest opinion of which I think anyone would be grateful for. It was only you and him for 10 posts until a couple of others joined in if for no other reason but to support your argument with Spot. Theres a very good chance your video would have gotten no attention whatsoever if not for Spot. If you do not want diverse and honest dialogue about what you post then perhaps you should state that in the OP. The thread has become nothing more than a means to insult one person - and that is an even worse fate for a thread than nobody noticing it at all.

I personally think the ad exploits the innocence of children for the purpose of financial gain, whether it be a charity or some other entity. The best you'd get from me is 'cute', but its a far cry from beautiful, IMO.

Oh dear...................OK I have edited the OP, I had already removed the reference to the Cannes Commercial 1st prize, so now I have added a little bit more and I have altered the title. If this is not satisfactory then I will close the whole thread. Perhaps that will satisfy everybody.

Below is a C & P of the edit I inserted in the OP, to save you dragging back to post 1 !

I was sent this in an email today, and I just had to share it.

(I had to upload it to YouTube so I could put it on Forum Garden)

This is a beautiful story, but no words needed!

Edit:-

Obviously it is a promotional film for cancer support of some sort. I have edited this OP because in the thread there have been one or two cynical comments. I'm afraid I cannot see why there should be such an outburst over this little film.

Although I do not speak Spanish, it would seem that the story runs as follows:-

The little girl decides to cut a lot of her hair off, at first I thought 'the little madam! she's for the high jump'. She collects all the cuttings up into her dress (using it like a basket), and runs to the front door, she opens it and there is mum and dad with the little girl's older brother. They have obviously returned from a visit to hospital, where the boy has been undergoing treatment. The little boy has a big smile on his face, to see his little sister, but mum and dad have a look of horror at seeing their daughter's mutilated hair! The little girl gives a handful of her hair to her brother who accepts it with a smile, removes his cap to reveal a totally bald head and places his cap on his sister's head.

There is no dialogue except a brief statement in Spanish at the very end, probably something to do with fundraising for a cancer charity, and there is only some gentle music running as background to the film.

I believe this little film is beautiful, in that it shows a certain deep love that can exist between a brother and a sister.

I cannot see why some members should feel it necessary to pass cynical comments about this video, but it seems that they are compelled to do so. They must think that there is an abuse of children by using them in such a manner in this film, I really have no idea. What I do know is that a family I know of in my locality had a spot of bother with their son, who wanted to give his hair to his little sister, in similar circumstances, but it was too short to be of any use. So the boy insisted that his head be shaved so that his little sister would not 'stand out' so much, by looking different. The boy was 9 and his sister who had had the cancer treatment was 7. Yes I believe she did recover.

YouTube - Gesto de amor

Last edited by G#Gill; Today at 02:41 AM.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

OpenMind;1345166 wrote: I do not have the means to hear any sound on my PC at the moment. Therefore, I can only but judge what I saw. I have no idea what the purpose of the video is. But, what I saw was a young child making a mess of her hair and an older child showing her love. And, in that, it was beautiful because it emphasised the power of love over conformity. I, for one, can appreciate two messages I perceived in this video without hearing the sound.

Yes, Gill - beautiful.:-4

Thank you OM. I have put a basic explanation of the probable story in the OP, which is C & P'd in the post above.
BTS

Post by BTS »

spot;1344830 wrote: It's the con-trick heading "The Video That Won First Place At Cannes" that put me off. There's the Cannes Film Festival which is what "Won First Place At Cannes" implies, and there's Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival which gives awards only to adverts and has sod all to do with the Cannes Film Festival at all. "The Video That Won First Place At Cannes" is a majorly grubby hook.

eta: Not that I can find an award from Cannes Lions either, I'm merely giving it the benefit of the doubt for the moment. A more accurate description's available elsewhere - "Produced by Niños con Cáncer, asociación AFANOC (Association for Children with Cancer), this Spanish Cancer advertisement is so good, some people claim it won a prestigious award". I wonder whether it did.

Have not been here in months...........Butt ol spot is STILL the eternal naysayer!!!

Guess nuttins changed much in the garden!!:driving:

Other than the way we reply and these silly points......What the heck is that all about?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BTS

Post by BTS »

BTS;1345190 wrote: Have not been here in months...........Butt ol spot is STILL the eternal naysayer!!!

Other than the way we reply and these silly points......What the heck is that all about?

OOPSIE......................I forgot to mention ol AhSSho is... Still the ankle biter he always was (see his post above)
BTS

Post by BTS »

you know what...................**** on all you naysayers.............What a message in this video. What love that little girl showed for her brother, friend or who ever he is....

If it didn't win a award it should have......Hell I give it the BTS video of the year award.....**** on the cannes BS award.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

BTS;1345190 wrote: Have not been here in months...........Butt ol spot is STILL the eternal naysayer!!!

You tell me, BTS, I think I've given up trying to understand how some people tick. It really puts me off ever introducing another thread onto Forum Garden. I know from my own experience that siblings can have the most amazing depth of love and compassion for each other, even though they may have disagreements and even fights. They would even lay down their life for their brother or sister. That feeling was portrayed in that little video. It is something which does in fact happen, and I really can't be doing with all the nit-picking. I deleted the bits that referred to so-called winning a top prize with that video, but I get the feeling that wasn't enough. Dogs and bones come to mind. I don't know why I damn welll bother.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Why are you so melodramatic about this, Gill? All you needed to do was leave Spot's first post alone instead of having to create an argument with him. He, like anyone else has a right to express his opinion. So he didn't reply like you wanted him to - big deal - move on, for god's sake. Are you controlling to the point that when a member doesn't say what you want them to you make an issue out of it....or is it only with Spot? Its not like he strayed off the topic, he gave you his perspective, deal with it or blow it off, but stop whining.

BTS, nice to see you too. How is the wife doing?

Incidentally, I'm guessing the owners of the charity and the people who created the video are hoping those that like it are willing to say so with their wallets. Have you figured out where to send your checks?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Don't let the curmudgeons get you down, G#
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

LarsMac;1345197 wrote: Don't let the curmudgeons get you down, G#Wow!

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

LarsMac;1345197 wrote: Don't let the curmudgeons get you down, G#

Thanks LarsMac. I try to disregard their attempts at ruffling my feathers, but what they are doing is picking holes in an innocently placed video that I thought others may like to see. Nothing sinister intended, yet they are finding cynical reasons why (in their opinions) it should be questioned ! It seems that most things to be included on a thread should be double checked before even considering it's inclusion. Well tough. And for those who think I'm being melodramatic over this - yes I bloody am, because I'm fed up with people trying to belittle others in public, and trash their thread content. There is too much of it going on. No wonder people are becoming disheartened about this site. I try to introduce a rather nice little video, to show that there still is innocent love in the world, and then BANG ! The nit-picking police stamp all over it. It may seem like somebody's opinion and they should be allowed their opinion, and yes I agree with that, but there is a way of making that opinion without belittling the OP'er and insinuating that the video is a fraud, or has a hidden agenda.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I think it's a lovely video Gill. It's nice to be reminded that there are many ways we can contribute to those suffering with cancer.

Keep posting Gill:-6
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

G#Gill;1345218 wrote: Thanks LarsMac. I try to disregard their attempts at ruffling my feathers, but what they are doing is picking holes in an innocently placed video that I thought others may like to see. Nothing sinister intended, yet they are finding cynical reasons why (in their opinions) it should be questioned ! It seems that most things to be included on a thread should be double checked before even considering it's inclusion. Well tough. And for those who think I'm being melodramatic over this - yes I bloody am, because I'm fed up with people trying to belittle others in public, and trash their thread content. There is too much of it going on. No wonder people are becoming disheartened about this site. I try to introduce a rather nice little video, to show that there still is innocent love in the world, and then BANG ! The nit-picking police stamp all over it. It may seem like somebody's opinion and they should be allowed their opinion, and yes I agree with that, but there is a way of making that opinion without belittling the OP'er and insinuating that the video is a fraud, or has a hidden agenda.

Very well said!
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1345193 wrote: I really can't be doing with all the nit-picking. I deleted the bits that referred to so-called winning a top prize with that video, but I get the feeling that wasn't enough.Of course it's enough. If you'd like to stand back from feeling persecuted for a moment, perhaps you could explain why you included the claim initially. Maybe you can't see it as a lie when you look at it? I look at the claim and every alarm bell in my head goes off, it's blatantly and obviously untrue. I have a concern that the Internet contains reliable statements of fact where a fact is claimed. Is it really your position that you don't care whether that's the case or not? I see it as whether the Huns are at the gates and civilization is about to collapse, it distresses me that you might be entirely indifferent to whether what you post is a truth or a lie.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Of course I do not wish to be a party to a lie, and I thank you for drawing my attention to this, but as I said there is a kinder way of making the OP er aware of something which may not have been realised by the OP er.
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1345282 wrote: there is a kinder way of making the OP er aware of something which may not have been realised by the OP er.There is? This is post #3 we're talking about? How, precisely - I'm not sure I believe you'd accept an indication that you'd passed on inaccurate information, regardless of how I worded it. You want hedge-words saying "I'm sure you didn't mean to do this but..."? That would just come across as patronizing. I'm distressed you don't actively welcome the correction to the thread, once you agree that the original sentence had been deliberately invented by some immoral liar before you picked it up. It's you that he's damaged by inventing his untruth.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;1345289 wrote: There is? This is post #3 we're talking about? How, precisely - I'm not sure I believe you'd accept an indication that you'd passed on inaccurate information, regardless of how I worded it. You want hedge-words saying "I'm sure you didn't mean to do this but..."? That would just come across as patronizing. I'm distressed you don't actively welcome the correction to the thread, once you agree that the original sentence had been deliberately invented by some immoral liar before you picked it up. It's you that he's damaged by inventing his untruth.

My C & P of my post no. 4 ................................

OK Mr. Spot, maybe you are correct and I have no reason to doubt your knowledge. Perhaps the reference to Cannes should have been left out. Whatever the ins and outs, the 'grubby hooks' etc. the video is still a rather delightful and heart-warming film, don't you think?

ALSO :-

My post 18

Re: EVERYBODY SHOULD SEE THIS - It is so beautiful !

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post

I have no opinion on whether either was beautiful, all I've highlighted in each case is the disgusting and unnecessary lies that went with them. You find the content important, I find the lies important. There's a dead simple solution, you know - post the beauty without the lies. Why not try that?

I did that spot. As soon as you mentioned about the Cannes reference. I happen to agree that that reference was not necessary under the circumstances.

Now please can this stop right now, as it is getting rather ridiculous !

By the way Mr. Spot, and also Ahso, I wish to thank you for trying to wreck this thread. I'm sorry that you are running out of victims. Before you go tut tutting all over the place, just take a step back and have a look at what you have both done, and give yourselves a pat on the back.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

[QUOTE=G#Gill;1345312]My C & P of my post no. 4 ................................

ALSO :-

My post 18

Re: EVERYBODY SHOULD SEE THIS - It is so beautiful !

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post

I have no opinion on whether either was beautiful, all I've highlighted in each case is the disgusting and unnecessary lies that went with them. You find the content important, I find the lies important. There's a dead simple solution, you know - post the beauty without the lies. Why not try that?

Now please can this stop right now, as it is getting rather ridiculous !

Tedious is how I would describe it. I got the point of the post the first time I saw it.
spot

Post by spot »

Gill regarding herself as a victim rather than a perpetrator is the underlying issue.
koan

Post by koan »

Sorry, I watched it and thought "omg, this child is alone in the house and has access to really big scissors!" In Canada, those parents would be guilty of child neglect. They'd be charged with a crime if she'd injured herself. I didn't feel the soft warm fuzzy things when they arrived for the finish, I was relieved that the girl was finally safe.
spot

Post by spot »

I'm still rather hoping Gill will tell me what exactly "the kinder way" consists of, with a practical example.

As for "I wish to thank you for trying to wreck this thread", I saw the OP when it was first posted. I noticed the Cannes bit. I didn't comment. Then nobody else commented either. The thread was explicitly bumped back from the dead. At that point I thought my observation was politer than not responding at all. There's no wrecking involved in the slightest.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

But Koan, someone must have been there to take the video.
koan

Post by koan »

OpenMind;1345405 wrote: But Koan, someone must have been there to take the video.

yes, the person telling the scary story of neglect.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

koan;1345408 wrote: yes, the person telling the scary story of neglect.

Oh, please ! Koan you are a very sad person, why don't you contact the Spanish Authorities and ask them why this video was allowed to be shown publicly ? Perhaps there was a Spanish nanny tucked round the corner in the sitting room ?
spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1345409 wrote: Oh, please ! Koan you are a very sad person, why don't you contact the Spanish Authorities and ask them why this video was allowed to be shown publicly ? Perhaps there was a Spanish nanny tucked round the corner in the sitting room ?

How does one discuss fiction? If it's in terms of the story then the characters are the subject, not the actors. If it's in terms of the production then the characters are incidental and the actors are in focus. Discussing the storyline is generally regarded as one legitimate form of criticism. The difference between a storyline and a production is that only the author at the time of composition or the actors at the time of production can intervene within the story - the critical audience obviously can't.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

koan;1345408 wrote: yes, the person telling the scary story of neglect.

How about the fact that she was left at home alone. I didn't post the point as obviously, in actual fact, she wasn't alone, but the image was of a small child at home alone.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Y'all taking this WAY too seriously.

Either that or you're having fun with it, at my expense.

Come on. tell me y'all are kidding around here.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

Let's put it this way, there are 45 posts now in a thread that couldn't scrape past two before I intervened.
koan

Post by koan »

From the point of view of whether it is good story telling or not, which I was under the impression was the topic of the thread, I feel they made a massive mistake that resulted in the ad telling the story of a young girl who seems to be about 6 yrs old and is left at home alone by neglectful parents who are so busy with their son's cancer ordeal they abandoned the young girl who cut off her hair for attention. The brother seems the only one with genuine concern for the girl. He also looks pretty darn healthy for a young boy who just finished chemo therapy, so it seems they weren't picking him up from hospital, they were just out and about with other things on their mind than the well being of "the other" child. They're lucky she's too young to try self harming.

So: story telling score... FAIL
koan

Post by koan »

Actually, it's worse than that. She seems to have been left there all night as we start with her waking up. No nanny arrives to feed her breakfast in the whole time she's hacking her hair off, and no nanny arrives at the door to greet the parents so we can assume there is no nanny or the nanny should be fired immediately.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

If I had been a 'newbie', I wonder if my little video post would have received the same negative onslaught ? Well now you have really entertained yourselves thoroughly by tearing the video to shreds, and by doing that, intentionally or otherwise, torn into me for posting it in the first place, I think you have exhausted the matter now, don't you? I thank those of you who made positive comments, having understood the message portrayed in the video.
Violet

Post by Violet »

No wonder people are becoming disheartened about this site.

Where did 10,480 inactive members go?

* Namaste *
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I would have used a little girl with red hair, and the setting should have been a barn with horses, chickens and pigs running around, with perhaps gunfire in the background to represent the drug trade war in Mexico.

The original was an absolute disaster, IMO.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Kids Family”