Leslie Nielsen died

flopstock

Leslie Nielsen died

Post by flopstock »

Airplane, Naked Gun - classics!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

koan

Leslie Nielsen died

Post by koan »

He seemed to enjoy life. He certainly gave the world lots of laughter... though I didn't need to see his butt like, ever. :p

Lon

Leslie Nielsen died

Post by Lon »

I'm sorry to hear about Leslie's death. I have been asked for my autograph many, many time with people thinking I am him. I am 76 and he was 84.
chonsigirl

Leslie Nielsen died

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, he was a very funny actor. I enjoyed his movies.
recovering conservative

Leslie Nielsen died

Post by recovering conservative »

One thing that I am surprised that hasn't been mentioned in the bio pieces is that his older brother was Erik Nielsen, the former Deputy Prime Minister in Brian Mulroney's government back in the 80's.

Leslie and Erik Nielsen laugh it up

CBC Digital Archives Oct. 25, 1991
spot

Leslie Nielsen died

Post by spot »

I would, I suppose, congratulate him on his acting. As for the films he appeared in, I've just looked at the list. The world would be a better place if not one of them had been made. My lord there's a dearth of worthy films in that mess. Parodies, lousy remakes and plain stinkers.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”