youth run over by train in crazy stunt the AA grumpy column

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
the grumps

youth run over by train in crazy stunt the AA grumpy column

Post by the grumps »

hello yes im back after finding nothing at all decent to post yesterday he,s one from the planet dippy the youth i mean not the article.

( i gho there every night grumps hic ED)

ignore the editor he,s sloshed again oi put my malt whisky down.

anyway i found this in the sun which must be the absolute in lunacy.

excuse me while i just phone a taxi for the editor.

THIS shocking footage shows a man lying down on a railway track and letting a train run over him — for fun.

The video, posted on YouTube, shows him position himself lengthways between the tracks while the carriages thunder over the top of him.

In the 56-second clip, the man, who is wearing a hooded jacket, dark trousers and black shoes, is seen looking up nervously as a freight train can be heard approaching in the background.

After it spends 20 seconds thundering past, mere inches from his head, the man casually checks himself for injuries, jumps up, collects his camera and runs off.

In the background viewers can hear the train screech to a halt out of shot.

Man run over by train in crazy stunt | The Sun |News

AAG

what a crazy idiot the driver genuinly thought he,d run him over this couldnt have done much for the drivers nerve it must have frightened the poor chap to death.

nearly everyone who posted on the sun website or you tube have condemmed this clown.

all that remains to be done now is for you tube to ban this video nasty to prevent copy cat acts of the same nature before someone is killed or maimed for life.

Return to “General Chit Chat”