Children are wonderful

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
bobmielke

Children are wonderful

Post by bobmielke »

Many years ago I was a professional wedding/portrait photographer. I gave it up because I loved photography but hated dealing with the financial end of the business. The one thing I took with me from that experience is a love for children. I don't sell my photographs any more but still love to make parents smile by taking good photos of their kids and grandchildren. Here's a collection of a few shots I've taken in the past 6 months.

Odie

Children are wonderful

Post by Odie »

awwwwwwww beautiful children!
Life is just to short for drama.
bobmielke

Children are wonderful

Post by bobmielke »

The little girl on the bottom left wearing a hat had cancer and recently got the news that she's cured. She was still bald from therapy, that's the reason for the hat. Her father chat's with us at McDonald's each morning. This was the only time we got a chance to meet his daughter. She's an angel.
Odie

Children are wonderful

Post by Odie »

bobmielke;1362000 wrote: The little girl on the bottom left wearing a hat had cancer and recently got the news that she's cured. She was still bald from therapy, that's the reason for the hat. Her father chat's with us at McDonald's each morning. This was the only time we got a chance to meet his daughter. She's an angel.

That's great news!
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Photography More”