The Voice

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
flopstock

The Voice

Post by flopstock »

Vicci just got done... eh...she over performs.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

The Voice

Post by flopstock »

dia just got done.

daughter wants to download it right now...lol
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Babe

The Voice

Post by Babe »

I'm hooked on Beverly's voice. I thought she did well with her duet with Christina.

Cee lo's girl sounds very similar to Pat Benetar. She's good, but puts on too much of a stage performance.
flopstock

The Voice

Post by flopstock »

I liked beverly more in the duet last night.

I guess them shouting all the time wouldn't be as annoying if they are in a concert setting mixing it up with quieter ones.

flopstock

The Voice

Post by flopstock »

they are doing a concert tour this summer.... I'll have to see if they hit our area.

Babe

The Voice

Post by Babe »

It will be interesting to see if this show does anything different for the next season. I understand they are already auditioning people for the next one.

That would be neat to go watch them all perform in a concert.
flopstock

The Voice

Post by flopstock »

daughter is very bummed right now...:wah:

Accountable

The Voice

Post by Accountable »

The opening SUUUUUUUCKED!! The coaches choked under "Pressure". :wah:

I liked Deah (sp?) best, I think. It's not normally my style, but I think her song fit her better than the others.
Accountable

The Voice

Post by Accountable »

flopstock;1362179 wrote: daughter is very bummed right now...:wah:

Why?
flopstock

The Voice

Post by flopstock »

Accountable;1362188 wrote: Why?

Because she loved dia and voted for her. And then it got down to her and javier and she thought she had a chance.

Do you think that they were told in advance who had won? The coaches comments made me think that it wasn't top secret, especially cee los comments.

flopstock

The Voice

Post by flopstock »

I think beverly's last performance was ruined by the new republic guy. Their voices didn't work well together at all, IMO.

Accountable

The Voice

Post by Accountable »

flopstock;1362190 wrote: Because she loved dia and voted for her. And then it got down to her and javier and she thought she had a chance.

Do you think that they were told in advance who had won? The coaches comments made me think that it wasn't top secret, especially cee los comments.
I saw the final show after my post. I think the I-tunes data was pretty telling. That may have colored their comments.

eta: I was really surprised that Javier won. He was at the bottom of my list.

Return to “General TV Shows”