Senior Service Over 50s

Lon

Senior Service Over 50s

Post by Lon »

kowalskil;1363627 wrote: What is the beginning of the "official" senior age?

Ludwik Kowalski (see Wikipedia)

It seems that 65 in many instances is the beginning of "senior age".
Odie

Senior Service Over 50s

Post by Odie »

here it is usually 60, I am on a seniors forum that starts over 50.
Life is just to short for drama.
French Grapes

Senior Service Over 50s

Post by French Grapes »

I've been easing into the senior lifestyle. At 50 I joined AARP and got some discounts as a senior at some hotel chains. Then, at 55 I started getting discounts at some restaurants as well. It depends on the franchise but it seems every five years I become eligible for a new crop of discounts somewhere. I'm hoping that at some point I get huge discounts on everything or I get it for free. Considering how my 401k has been bleeding the last few years, it might be necessary.
Odie

Senior Service Over 50s

Post by Odie »

French Grapes;1363656 wrote: I've been easing into the senior lifestyle. At 50 I joined AARP and got some discounts as a senior at some hotel chains. Then, at 55 I started getting discounts at some restaurants as well. It depends on the franchise but it seems every five years I become eligible for a new crop of discounts somewhere. I'm hoping that at some point I get huge discounts on everything or I get it for free. Considering how my 401k has been bleeding the last few years, it might be necessary.

not sure if they will be huge, they aren't here, sounds like your enjoying your disiounts, I haven't tried many yet.
chonsigirl

Senior Service Over 50s

Post by chonsigirl »

Lon;1363630 wrote: It seems that 65 in many instances is the beginning of "senior age".

Oh good, I got a few years left. Senior age always varies, not in any hurry to get there.
gmc

Senior Service Over 50s

Post by gmc »

Hugh hefner has the right idea. You're only as old as the women you feel. Where were all these cougars when I was nineteen and desperate for experience - any experience.
French Grapes

Senior Service Over 50s

Post by French Grapes »

If I am able to be healthy and fit when I'm 65, I would'nt mind being 65 and holding. My aqua aerobics for arthritis class instructor is 79. She doesn't look young but she sure acts it. She is my inspiration!
Odie

Senior Service Over 50s

Post by Odie »

gmc;1363670 wrote: Hugh hefner has the right idea. You're only as old as the women you feel. Where were all these cougars when I was nineteen and desperate for experience - any experience.

were here now!:wah:

Return to “Senior Share”