Disgusting

Oscar Namechange

Disgusting

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Radical Muslims Chant “US Is a Terrorist State” & Burn US Flag at London 9-11 Rally (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

On the 10th anniversary of 9/11, this Is what radicals did on the streets of England.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lon

Disgusting

Post by Lon »

It's not the flag burning or anti U.S. expressions that pisses me off, it's the "Islam Will Rule The World" mindset.
fuzzywuzzy

Disgusting

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

What's a Gateway pundit and whats a EDL?

I think I like that last Banner best. It doesn't show whether the police told the radicals to disperse though. did they when asked?
Oscar Namechange

Disgusting

fuzzywuzzy;1369262 wrote: What's a Gateway pundit and whats a EDL?

Gateway pundit... some site who publishes this shyte.

The EDL Is the non political English Defence League known best for fighting In the streets with Muslims, Police and the UAF ( Unite Against Fascism ) ( Funded by David Cameron ) A disenchanted group which consists of mainly football hooligans... main objective, to stop the spread of Islam whilst supporting Israel. Bunch of tossers best avoided.

Anjam Choudrey.... Leader of the non political group 'Islam for uk'.... Best known for this quote:

"It may be by pure conversion that Britain will become an Islamic state. We may never need to conquer it from the outside." "We shall do It through the wombs of our women. "We do not integrate into Christianity. We will ensure that one day you will integrate into the Sharia Islamic law."

Read more: 'Have more babies and Muslims can take over the UK' hate fanatic says, as warning comes that 'next 9/11 will be in UK' | Mail Online

Read more: 'Have more babies and Muslims can take over the UK' hate fanatic says, as warning comes that 'next 9/11 will be in UK' | Mail Online
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
G#Gill

Disgusting

Post by G#Gill »

Deport the lot ! They come to our country, they accept willingly our hospitality and money hand-outs, they accept the housing that we let them move into, most of them refuse to learn English or respect our native traditions.

We (sorry our useless government) allows all this............... WHY ???????

Whilst they continue to spout anti-British propaganda and anti-west propaganda they should be expelled from this country. There would be no need to build such a vast quantity of new housing would there?

If the positions were reversed, would they tolerate it in their country ? You bet your life they wouldn't - you'd be on the first plane back to Blighty. This country is the laughing stock of the rest of the world !

When will the British people stand up and be counted ? When will they take to the streets and walk en mass to Westminster. WHEN ? Or have they lost their *****?

Don't you imagine that I am all talk - I will gladly join an assault on parliament if it's about this. Both my hubby and son attended the massive demonstration for the 'Stop The War In Iraq' campaign before Blair actually went in with Bush and attacked Iraq. He took no notice of that massive peaceful demonstration, so I wonder if another PM would take notice of a massive demonstration to oust all the trouble-making Muslims ? I wonder if it would be more significant and noticeable if it was not very peaceful !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
fuzzywuzzy

Disgusting

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

G#GILL isn't it called Treason? I agree with you. I would march too.

Australia is in the process of manufacturing it's own terrorists at the moment . No body seems to understand that the radicals come in by plane under mullahs and have reloes already here. They have student visas.

But the boat people as they are affectionately known as are just glad to be alive and are extremely grateful to get away from all the radical crap. So what do we do with them .....We're sending them off sure to be processed 'Maylasia' of all places. A place with the worst human rights examples in our region ...but if you ask our prime minister "they be well taken care of". And get this....medical care will be open to them ......but only if they can afford it. I remember a time when we opened our arms to people that had been through as much as these people have .
Oscar Namechange

Disgusting

We can't deport them:

Article 8 of the UK Human rights Act

The right to Family Life.

Article 8 protects your rights in four areas: your private life, your family life, your home and correspondence. It is a qualified right, which means that your right to respect in these areas can be infringed in certain circumstances (see paragraph headed ‘A qualified right’ below).

Article 8 refers to the right to respect and so in addition to protecting your rights from interference by a public authority, it imposes a positive obligation on public authorities to actively protect your rights in certain circumstances. This can include taking action to secure respect for your rights even where the interference is being caused by a private individual
CARLA

Disgusting

Post by CARLA »

I'm with Lon just so sick and tired of this. I could go on for hours about this but all it does is make me angry and my blood pressure goes up. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

G#Gill

Disgusting

Post by G#Gill »

oscar;1369358 wrote: We can't deport them:

Article 8 protects your rights in four areas: your private life, your family life, your home and correspondence. It is a qualified right, which means that your right to respect in these areas can be infringed in certain circumstances (see paragraph headed ‘A qualified right’ below).

Article 8 refers to the right to respect and so in addition to protecting your rights from interference by a public authority, it imposes a positive obligation on public authorities to actively protect your rights in certain circumstances. This can include taking action to secure respect for your rights even where the interference is being caused by a private individual

What an absolute load of crap that is ffs ! In so far as - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR HUMAN RIGHTS ? As a member of the British public, born and bred and with proof positive, I am offended severely by these Muslims ranting about killing christians, defacing by burning our ally's national flag, and I dare say the Union Flag as well, and also severely threatening the British people. Therefore what these aliens are doing, shouting etc is in fact against MY HUMAN RIGHTS, let alone being a treasonable offence, as suggested by fuzzywuzzy ! Is the act of treason still punishable by hanging in the UK ?
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
fuzzywuzzy

Disgusting

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

it was in the seventies but not used . I shall look that up actually . would be interesting to see. They never used it on the IRA, but accused them of carrying out treasonable offences.
fuzzywuzzy

Disgusting

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

hhhhmmmmmm..................

Treachery Act 1940 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems the death penalty was abolished in 1998
fuzzywuzzy

Disgusting

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

THis is interesting.

Almost all treason-related offences introduced since the Treason Act 1351 was passed have been abolished or relegated to lesser offences. The Treason Act 1351, on the other hand, has not been significantly amended; the only changes involve the removal of counterfeiting, as explained above. For the state of the law today, see the Offences section above.

In Autumn 2001 following 9/11, the British government threatened British citizens who fought for the Taliban army in Afghanistan against Anglo-American troops with prosecution for treason, although no one was subsequently tried, at least not for treason.

On 8 August 2005, it was reported that the UK Government was considering bringing prosecutions for treason against a number of British Islamic clerics who have publicly spoken positively about acts of terrorism against civilians in Britain, or attacks on British soldiers abroad, including the 7 July London bombings and numerous attacks on troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.[54] Following this threat one foreign cleric who the British government had failed to deport fled to Lebanon, only to request to be rescued by the British military during the 2006 Israeli-Lebanon War. However later that year prosecutors indicted Abu Hamza al-Masri for inciting murder (he was convicted in February 2006), and it now seems unlikely that anyone will be charged with treason in the foreseeable future.

In 2008 the former attorney-general, Lord Goldsmith QC, published a report on his review of British citizenship. One of his recommendations was for a "thorough reform and rationalisation of the law" of treason.[55]

Under amendments made by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, British nationals can be deprived of their citizenship if the Secretary of State is satisfied "deprivation is conducive to the public good". This provision has been in force since 16 June 2006 when the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act 2006 (Commencement No 1) Order 2006 came into force.[22] This provision only applies to dual nationals, and does not operate to render a person stateless.

Previously, since 2003, under amendments made by the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002, British nationals could be deprived of their citizenship if the Secretary of State is satisfied they are responsible for acts seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom or an Overseas Territory.

British nationals who are naturalised or registered may have their certificates revoked (and hence lose British nationality) if British nationality was obtained by fraud or concealment of a material fact.
Oscar Namechange

Disgusting

G#Gill;1369370 wrote: What an absolute load of crap that is ffs ! In so far as - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR HUMAN RIGHTS ? As a member of the British public, born and bred and with proof positive, I am offended severely by these Muslims ranting about killing christians, defacing by burning our ally's national flag, and I dare say the Union Flag as well, and also severely threatening the British people. Therefore what these aliens are doing, shouting etc is in fact against MY HUMAN RIGHTS, let alone being a treasonable offence, as suggested by fuzzywuzzy ! Is the act of treason still punishable by hanging in the UK ? Blame the former Labour Government and Harriot Harmens Equality bill.

You know what really pisses me off?

The British who are outraged by this but haven't got the guts to vote or join the one party who would stop It by reversing Article 8 of the Human Rights Act.

The party, by the way, who stated In their 2010 Manifesto... " We have absolutely no problem and no desire to deport settled Immigrants who have made a contribution to our country and society".
fuzzywuzzy

Disgusting

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

So if threatening the british citizens and calling for Sharia law is acceptable , then treason (petty) is also acceptable?
Oscar Namechange

Disgusting

fuzzywuzzy;1369377 wrote: So if threatening the british citizens and calling for Sharia law is acceptable , then treason (petty) is also acceptable?

I'm with you. I'd rather see them tried for treason If they have British Citizenship and then deported.
OpenMind

Disgusting

Post by OpenMind »

Oscar: We can't deport them:

We are governed by laws at the local UK level, European level, and World level. It's extremely confusing and bad judgements are being made because of it.

Unrelated to this thread but the reason I've become aware of this confusion is the sundry laws about children. The way things are at the moment, I am going to lose my rights to see my daughter because of this utter legal shambles. It really is a mess.

mikeinie

Disgusting

Post by mikeinie »

why aren't they all gathered up and shipped out of the feck'n country back to where they came from.
Oscar Namechange

Disgusting

What stands out to some and not others Is how glaringly obvious It is that video's like these are not published by the main stream media.

I have seen many more like this from around the country and some even more shocking. You will not ever see them on the BBC or British television.

Why? Because the government knows this kind of thing happens almost every day on our streets and fears racial tension should It be shown to the masses. By pandering to the radicals, our leaders actually make them worse for they stoop lower and lower to shock the nation.
Oscar Namechange

Disgusting

UK: Muslim Hatefest Burning Poppy on Remembrance Day - YouTube
Oscar Namechange

Disgusting

RACIAL ATTACKS ON WHITES DONT COUNT - YouTube

Again, one of hundreds of video's and crimes you will never see on mainstream TV channels.

Return to “Current Events”