Cyborg Pitbull

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Hfjslfj

Cyborg Pitbull

Post by Hfjslfj »

Now with the implenting of microchips in pitbulls, we can soon make them stronger, faster, meaner, and more violent than ever. We can mix dog and machine together to create new ways to force our selves on to others.
Snooz

Cyborg Pitbull

Post by Snooz »

That sounds very desirable. I'm all about forcing myself onto others.

Welcome to Forum Garden. :)
spot

Cyborg Pitbull

Post by spot »

spot jostles for a good seat in the thread

People would be wary of them. A cocker spaniel with reaction times enhanced by a factor of ten, on the other hand, would still be able to take on a troop of US Marines and shred them. Why make it ugly?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Cyborg Pitbull

Post by LarsMac »

In my area, they are encouraging parents to microchip their children.

In the OP, change 'pitbulls' to 'children', and 'dog' to 'child'

My grandkid puts fear in the hearts of the neighbor's pitbulls, already.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Cyborg Pitbull

Post by Oscar Namechange »

My neighbour has a Jack Russell that stands barely 9 Inches high. Conversations have to take place through his lounge window. Small children run away when weird Paul Is out with him. Bodybuilders cross the street at the mere sight of him.

Pittbull ? fffttt
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Scrat

Cyborg Pitbull

Post by Scrat »

How about a flame thrower equipped skunk? Don't you just love the smell of napalm in the morning?
spot

Cyborg Pitbull

Post by spot »

You need to expand on that - do you mean a flame-thrower which ejects a stream of burning parabolic skunks, or a skunk equipped with an internal ignition system? Either, on reflection, might win the day against most opponents.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Science Technology Videos”