Muslim women beware-avoid sexy foods

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Cucumbers are forbidden for women, says Islamic sheikh.

CAIRO: An Islamic cleric residing in Europe said that women should not be close to bananas or cucumbers, in order to avoid any “sexual thoughts.”

The unnamed sheikh, who was featured in an article on el-Senousa news, was quoted saying that if women wish to eat these food items, a third party, preferably a male related to them such as their a father or husband, should cut the items into small pieces and serve.

He said that these fruits and vegetables “resemble the male penis” and hence could arouse women or “make them think of sex.” Bikyamasr.com cannot independently verify the accuracy of the news item at time of writing.

He also added carrots and zucchini to the list of forbidden foods for women.

Bikya Masr - Independent news for the world
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

The very same article finishes with these lines.....

The opinion has stirred a storm of irony and denouncement among Muslims online, with hundreds of comments mocking the cleric.

One reader said that these religious “leaders” give Islam “a bad name” and another commented said that he is a “retarded” person and he must quite his post immediately.

Others called him a seeker of fame, but no official responses from renowned Islamic scholars have been published on the statements.

Sort of makes the lines Hoppy gave us biased.

(I am amused to think of Hoppy scanning the pages of some middle eastern news source for something to comment about)
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Bruv;1378104 wrote: The very same article finishes with these lines.....

Sort of makes the lines Hoppy gave us biased.

(I am amused to think of Hoppy scanning the pages of some middle eastern news source for something to comment about)

Originally, on another forum, I posted the same article from Fox news and got negative comments about FOX. So, somehow the same article from a different source makes a difference.
gmc

Post by gmc »

hoppy;1378109 wrote: Originally, on another forum, I posted the same article from Fox news and got negative comments about FOX. So, somehow the same article from a different source makes a difference.

You do appreciate it would not take very much searching to find equally silly pronounciations from christian preachers don't you?
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

gmc;1378117 wrote: You do appreciate it would not take very much searching to find equally silly pronounciations from christian preachers don't you?

Maybe so, but over here muslims are not our favorite people.
spot

Post by spot »

But then, neither were blacks a few decades ago. You'll get used to living alongside several million Muslim Americans eventually. It would be a higher figure if there weren't so many Catholic Hispanics keeping the Christian traditions from falling into disrepair in the USA.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

hoppy;1378120 wrote: Maybe so, but over here muslims are not our favorite people.

Here being your back stoop?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

so lets get this straight ...muslim women are having thoughts about penis's when they look at certain types of food??? and they need someone to chop these foods up for them ...

hhhhmmm I actually don't see anything wrong with this . I believe this muslim shiek has cottoned on to how oppressive muslim men are . he knows that when muslim women look at these foods they think of their hubands and have an urge to chop them up into small pieces....All he's doing is encouraging men to say to their wives "here honey .........step away from the knife"
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

spot;1378122 wrote: But then, neither were blacks a few decades ago. You'll get used to living alongside several million Muslim Americans eventually. It would be a higher figure if there weren't so many Catholic Hispanics keeping the Christian traditions from falling into disrepair in the USA.

But don't the hispanics have a black jesus? lol lol
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

My gal pal don't like me staring at melons, and I can't even talk about tacos.
spot

Post by spot »

fuzzywuzzy;1378178 wrote: But don't the hispanics have a black jesus? lol lol

Not to my knowledge. I've always taken "black" in any European or American context to mean African. I don't think you'd find any Hispanic from Chile to Alaska who'd regard himself as black, much less Jesus. I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise by those who know.

There's a famous Polish Black Madonna but that's more on account of the wood she's carved from.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

gmc;1378117 wrote: You do appreciate it would not take very much searching to find equally silly pronounciations from christian preachers don't you?

Yes gmc, and I make fun of christian nuts too. You guys sure are a jolly, humorous bunch, aintchya? Now I remember why I left this freakin site.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

hoppy;1378194 wrote: You guys sure are a jolly, humorous bunch, aintchya? Now I remember why I left this freakin site.

You can tell me Hoppy.........be frank.........has my time on this site........Spottified me ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
gmc

Post by gmc »

hoppy;1378194 wrote: Yes gmc, and I make fun of christian nuts too. You guys sure are a jolly, humorous bunch, aintchya? Now I remember why I left this freakin site.

My apologies, you come across as a bigot, as it happens most of the thuggish ones I know are protestant and make the average muslim look reasonable, I have heard, in all seriousness, a muslim being asked if they were a protestant or a catholic muslim. You couldn't make some of the stuff up. Did you know St Maurice, the patron saint of soldiers, swordsmiths, armies, and infantrymen was a black man?

posted by fuzzywuzzy

so lets get this straight ...muslim women are having thoughts about penis's when they look at certain types of food??? and they need someone to chop these foods up for them ...

hhhhmmm I actually don't see anything wrong with this . I believe this muslim shiek has cottoned on to how oppressive muslim men are . he knows that when muslim women look at these foods they think of their hubands and have an urge to chop them up into small pieces....All he's doing is encouraging men to say to their wives "here honey .........step away from the knife"

Wonder what foods he avoids to save his soul.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

You people need to lighten up. I posted this item on two other forums, besides this one. Both other forums accepted it for what it is. Just some silliness from a nutty (in this case) muslim cleric.

well, I guess serious and boring people need a place to hang out too. Bye.
spot

Post by spot »

What we criticized was the biased way you worded your opening post, hoppy. Why not just tell things like they are instead of pushing an agenda.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

spot;1378401 wrote: What we criticized was the biased way you worded your opening post, hoppy. Why not just tell things like they are instead of pushing an agenda.

And why not see things for what they are rather than reading some hidden/sinister meaning into every ********** thing?
spot

Post by spot »

hoppy;1378410 wrote: And why not see things for what they are rather than reading some hidden/sinister meaning into every ********** thing?

But I think I do, hoppy, and I think you don't. If you did you'd see that "The opinion has stirred a storm of irony and denouncement among Muslims online, with hundreds of comments mocking the cleric" was the entire point of the article. It's the part you couldn't be bothered to include because then the story wouldn't have had the biased unfriendly message you wanted it to carry, which was what twattish plonkers Muslims are.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

spot;1378411 wrote: But I think I do, hoppy, and I think you don't. If you did you'd see that "The opinion has stirred a storm of irony and denouncement among Muslims online, with hundreds of comments mocking the cleric" was the entire point of the article. It's the part you couldn't be bothered to include because then the story wouldn't have had the biased unfriendly message you wanted it to carry, which was what twattish plonkers Muslims are.

Well excuse me for not including every single word for you to pick apart. Go screw yourself. I have better forums to visit.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot hoppy
spot

Post by spot »

If you won't look at what I write, acc, you can scarcely qualify as judge or jury. You have an entirely wrong view of my notions. I think you fail to see past your rage. It's your life, you have to live it but it seems a bit futile to be so blinkered by anger.
theia

Post by theia »

Spot, you too appear to be pushing your own agenda when you post about the police. I think we are all pushing our own agenda when we post our opinions.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
spot

Post by spot »

theia;1378423 wrote: Spot, you too appear to be pushing your own agenda when you post about the police. I think we are all pushing our own agenda when we post our opinions.

I don't selectively edit out aspects which disprove my notions. I'm trying at all times to find a middle ground we can all recognize as true statements. Editing out inconvenient truths is retrograde, it doesn't help make a good useful thread.

I'm still working on your request regarding practical communism, it's not being ignored.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Thank goodness Kielbasa is still okay!
spot

Post by spot »

The horse one or the pork one?
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

The camel one. With the meaty humps.
spot

Post by spot »

I think you just managed to insult Muslims and Poles in a single thread. The last person to do that was probably Napoleon.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

spot;1378420 wrote: If you won't look at what I write, acc, you can scarcely qualify as judge or jury. You have an entirely wrong view of my notions. I think you fail to see past your rage. It's your life, you have to live it but it seems a bit futile to be so blinkered by anger.

I think you have an entirely wrong view of your notions.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I think you just managed to insult Muslims and Poles in a single thread. The last person to do that was probably Napoleon.

Why, thank you Spot! :o It was my pleasure! :yh_giggle

Return to “General Chit Chat”