My Favorite Christian Rap Artists And Songs

Discuss the Christian Faith.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Just thought I would share some of my favorite Christian rap songs and artists with you guys:

Please click on this link to hear this song: Trip Lee - Cash or Christ (HD) - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: Saylah - Christ In My Flow - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: Jahaziel - Help Me God - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: SEVIN - Kry Sometimez - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: Bizzle - Forgive Me Feat. Jin [Free Download] - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: DWAYNE TRYUMF 777 FT. REIGN OF FIRE - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: Bizzle - BMF Remix ft. Lavoisier & Sevin (The Messenger 3) - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: Reborn HE'S Creator - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: Bizzle- This Ain't Love ft. Lavoisier & Sevin - YouTube
Link removed by moderator
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Thanks for sharing.

The style is a bit harsh for my taste.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

Has it occurred to you, TB, that every one of those performers[1] is American? It seems a slightly insular approach.

eta [1]: with the exception of Dwayne Tryumf, apparently.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1378860 wrote: Has it occurred to you, TB, that every one of those performers[1] is American? It seems a slightly insular approach.

eta [1]: with the exception of Dwayne Tryumf, apparently.

How many Christian Rappers are there in the UK?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Adstar

Post by Adstar »

TruthBringer;1378841 wrote: Just thought I would share some of my favorite Christian rap songs and artists with you guys:

Please click on this link to hear this song: Trip Lee - Cash or Christ (HD) - YouTube

Good one.

Please click on this link to hear this song: Saylah - Christ In My Flow - YouTube

Even better. :)

Please click on this link to hear this song: Jahaziel - Help Me God - YouTube

May God continue to Help this man. He does use the name Jehovah, not the name i use, minor disagreement, but His heart is in the right place. Yaveh is my God.

Loved the line. :Slippin out of satans hold like i am triple jointed: :)

Please click on this link to hear this song: SEVIN - Kry Sometimez - YouTube

Yeah this world makes me want to die sometimes too. But i hold one because i know i am loved.

Please click on this link to hear this song: Bizzle - Forgive Me Feat. Jin [Free Download] - YouTube

All the tanks and all the honour and all the glory to Jesus for giving us the gift of His forgiveness. We will sin till the day we die, But that should only make us appreciate the Gift even more.

Please click on this link to hear this song: DWAYNE TRYUMF 777 FT. REIGN OF FIRE - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: Bizzle - BMF Remix ft. Lavoisier & Sevin (The Messenger 3) - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: Reborn HE'S Creator - YouTube

Please click on this link to hear this song: Bizzle- This Ain't Love ft. Lavoisier & Sevin - YouTube

A few strong points made in these. I posted a few comments on their Utube pages.

Thanks for sharing these TruthBringer. Some gems in them indeed. Strength, love and perseverance to you.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days
Adstar

Post by Adstar »

My songs about God and all thigns God are often not from "Christian groups" It never ceases to amaze me that God can reach me with songs that the performers never intended to be about God and salvation.

This next one is a classic.

Let Mercy come and wash away what i have done. Jesus is Mercy.

We cannot clean ourselves with our hands of uncertainty. So let Jesus come and do a perfect Job to wash away what we have done.

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Adstar;1379050 wrote: Good one.

Even better. :)

May God continue to Help this man. He does use the name Jehovah, not the name i use, minor disagreement, but His heart is in the right place. Yaveh is my God.

Loved the line. :Slippin out of satans hold like i am triple jointed: :)

Yeah this world makes me want to die sometimes too. But i hold one because i know i am loved.

All the tanks and all the honour and all the glory to Jesus for giving us the gift of His forgiveness. We will sin till the day we die, But that should only make us appreciate the Gift even more.

A few strong points made in these. I posted a few comments on their Utube pages.

Thanks for sharing these TruthBringer. Some gems in them indeed. Strength, love and perseverance to you.

My pleasure. Very welcome to all who enjoyed them. We gotta reach the youth somehow these days right? It's not gonna come from Grandpa's Christmas or Christian Jazz collection right? lol. No offense to our Grandpas of course.
Adstar

Post by Adstar »

The Holy Spirit reaches many people in many different ways. :) We just go along for the ride. I personaly like a song with deep meaning as well as music by itself. I like getting new tunes to add to my collection. I added Seylah- Christ in my flow to it. Here is few more from Linkin Park.

Iridescent:

Bleed it out:

Waiting for the End:

Catalyst:

Adstar

Post by Adstar »

Ok, a few more songs that have moved me. Different styles but the message is what hooked me with these ones.

The Reels- Bad moon rising.

I loved the tempo of this song it was like a funeral march the haunting sound of wind in the background and how it fades into the Red towards the end.

Johnny Cash - Man in Black.

I am not a country music fan. But this song i will make a big exception for. I find it incredible that this one got under their Radar. The best line: "and i wear it for the thousands who have died believing the Lord was on their side" Actually it is millions who have died believing this terrible lie.

Simple Minds - Alive and Kicking.

The Lyrics of this song a self explanatory from a Christian perspective :)

The Call - The Walls Came Down.

Heard this song on the September 11 when the twin towers in NY came down. I thought wow this song was written for that event. But no this song was like 20 years old. But then again, maybe this song was for that event.

Lighthouse Family - High.

The song that hit my heart and moved me to share my thoughts on God with others. The love i felt from God when i heard this song was amazing. It convicted me, moved me and gave me hope. Probably my all time favorite.

Adstar

Post by Adstar »

Ok some more songs that have moved me greatly.

The first one is a very traditional sounding hymn. But it has a powerful message for Christians under persecution. As we draw closer to the return of the Messiah Jesus this world is indeed getting darker. The Singer is one of the best i have heard. An Irish lady called Enya. Her voice is a beautiful as the song.

Enya - How can i Keep from Singing.

Next song is a very old song. I think it is older than i am. But the Message is pure Gospel even if the singers have no idea it is.

The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

Another song that was popular when i was a kid at the time i disliked it. But it was only after i became a Christian that i was Hit like a sledge hammer when i heard it being played in a supermarket. Yeah usually supermarket music is an assault on the ears but when i heard this song on that day i was reduced to tears.

Anne Murry - You Needed Me

This next song believe it or not was a protest song against the policies of the Thatcher conservative government of the UK. But if you listen to it from a Christian perspective it has just as much meaning. When you’re knocked on your back and your down on the bottom because you believe then shout to the TOP, The top being Yahveh the God of Abraham.

The Style Council - Shout to the Top.

Adstar

Post by Adstar »

Ok 4 more songs that have moved me.

This first song is another one from Lighthouse Family. I love the symbolism in the video as much as the lyrics. The journey in the dark subway symbolic of life and suffering of this world reflected in the people who are shown, then they are freed from the train and lifted up our of the darkness into the light and their smiling faces as they come to the light.

Lighthouse Family - I Wish

Next song is an old favourite, very prophetic and it's all coming true now. The time of sorrow has started.

World Party - Ship of Fools

Another song from my current favorite group Linking Park. Very moving end times themed song.

Linkin Park - Iridescent

This one is an old song. It sounds like it is about the past but it was about the future for me. I like the symbolic messages used in this video. The guy who puts water on his head at the start is baptizing himself and going into the world run by the evil corrupt elites who are using the people as slaves for their lust of mammon. This video is full of meanings, and it's got a cool slow beat to it.

The Hooters - All you Zombies

Adstar

Post by Adstar »

Ok some more if your not already bored or turned off by my music.

Eurythmics - The Miracle of Love

Dire Straights - Brothers in Arms

Lighthouse Family - Lifted

Air Supply - I can wait Forever

All praise The Ancient of Days
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here's another one people might like: Click on this link to hear this song: Sevin - I Wuz There - YouTube
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here's another one: Click on this link to hear this song: TripLee - Looking for Love - YouTube
Adstar

Post by Adstar »

A beautiful song. with wonderful singers. And sweet music too. Just Quality all round. Very moving for me. this is a real tear provoker to me.

Air Supply - You are the Reason

:-1

Be blessed.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

Return to “Christianity”