Can You Even Begin to Imagine This Rhino’s Pain?

A place to discuss all of your outdoor activities. Hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and whatever else you do out in the great wilds.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

In the latest incident at this Private Game Park, the rhino was darted and then had it's horns chopped off with machetes.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I could cry.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

I could cry :-1
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

I have put two images in my Journal “Jj’s Last Outpost” as they are too horrific to appear on the Front Page. View them at your own discretion. Post #34.

One rhino killed, two critically injured, in East Cape

02 March 2012

A rhino has been killed and two of the creatures critically injured after poachers struck in the Eastern Cape on Friday (02/03/2012) morning, the Hawks said.

The attack took place on a game farm near Kenton-on-Sea, Hawks spokesman McIntosh Polela said.

"Rangers at the Kariega Game Farm were patrolling this morning when they found three dehorned rhinos,” he said.

Vets and the police were called immediately.

"The police have cordoned off the scene and are investigating,” he said.

Earlier this week, four suspects were arrested for killing and dehorning two rhinos in the Kruger National Park. The suspects included three park employees and a traffic officer.

They appeared in the White River Magistrate Court on Thursday, on charges of rhino poaching and defeating the ends of justice.

Their case has been postponed to March 8 for a formal bail application, Polela said. - Sapa
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Male aphrodisiacs make a small fortune and there are a lot of idiots that think rhino horn is one.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1386622 wrote: Male aphrodisiacs make a small fortune and there are a lot of idiots that think rhino horn is one. The worst for the aphrodisiac market are the Chinese.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Yeah, and they can't seem to use non-essential body parts like hair or poo, they've got to have tiger penis or something equally as horrifying.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1386626 wrote: Yeah, and they can't seem to use non-essential body parts like hair or poo, they've got to have tiger penis or something equally as horrifying. Tiger penis Is the most sought after with the Chinese and Lizard tongue.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Its not like the Chinese men need any help is it? They have quite a population going.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

jones jones;1386629 wrote: Its not like the Chinese men need any help is it? They have quite a population going.

It's all that rhino horn
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

this is such an inhumane act. I don't understand how someone could do this to an animal. It is a shame that money and greed motivate too many earthlings.

I hope when caught justice is served in the fair of "an eye for an eye."

Return to “The Outdoors”