On Judgement Day

Discuss the Christian Faith.
rajakrsna

On Judgement Day

Post by rajakrsna »

Our earth was once a sun. The moon the earth. The sun a former star. That while there`s still time, mankind`s got to find a way once the sun gives off her last breath. That will incinerate earth in time with a mega solar flash.

Only a few chosen ones will survive by building a space craft to escape this so-called Kalayu (Fire) age. But can they really do that when they have no where to go?

Christ therefore with his great wisdom has decided to turn earth into Spaceship ET. The recent earthquakes we are experiencing are caused by the rumbling sounds of the earth`s boosters. Broom..brooom... Similar to warming up a formula car.

Before Judgment Day, Christ will fly all of us on board Spaceship ET (Earth) to that universe where the sun is the eye of Yahweh. & the moon the mind of Jehovah.

The Spaceship ET once it journeys to that new frontier wont have a problem on how her crew & passengers will survive without the dying sun since it's equipped with nuclear power plants. The passengers, of course, stay under the earth with heaters & coolers as well as perfected ventilation system lest all will die of hypoxia & hypothermia. Water won't be a problem. Since water from the frozen rivers, lakes, etc will be tapped during the long journey. Food wont be scarce because the passengers of Spaceship ET will have their own gardens. For protein, frozen tuna, salmon, crabs, shrimps, etc are readily available from the frozen oceans & seas, etc.

At 360 warp speed everything will be back to normal once Spaceship ET enters the Narayan space & orbits the eye (sun) of Yahweh.

When Spaceship ET is exposed to the rays of Yahweh`s eye (sun), earth's frozen oceans, seas, rivers, & lakes gradually start melting & aquatic animals brought back to life.

Above sea level every living form that was frozen are also brought back to life. The rays of Yahweh`s eye (sun) do not scorch or bring sunburn to the skin. In fact, its light is cool & soothing. & human beings who resided under the earth during the long, cold & dark journey in space resurface & beholden by what they see- a Paradise. The ruler here is Jesus Christ himself.
Om namo bagavate vasudevaya, " God is the Cause of All causes."
jones jones

On Judgement Day

Post by jones jones »

Oh my soul! Are you for real man? You crazier than I am and I am like crazier than a shithouse rat ... ask anyone here!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
spot

On Judgement Day

Post by spot »

jones jones;1387596 wrote: Oh my soul! Are you for real man? You crazier than I am and I am like crazier than a shithouse rat ... ask anyone here!

He's way short, Earthling.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

On Judgement Day

Post by Snooz »

I couldn't get past "Our earth was once a sun."
spot

On Judgement Day

Post by spot »

SnoozeAgain;1387602 wrote: I couldn't get past "Our earth was once a sun."I note the first paragraph defers the action for at least a while. Jesus has only been dead 2000 years but that's just a millionth of the wait before "the sun gives off her last breath". I hope He's patient[1].

[1] - or that He has access to the novels of Dorothy Dunnett, reading all of which from cover to cover would take at least that long.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
rajakrsna

On Judgement Day

Post by rajakrsna »

spot;1387608 wrote: I note the first paragraph defers the action for at least a while. Jesus has only been dead 2000 years but that's just a millionth of the wait before "the sun gives off her last breath". I hope He's patient[1].

We are all atomic souls that never die, remember?. Maybe it would take us 2500 lifetimes to witness this historic event.

spot;1387608 wrote: [1] - or that He has access to the novels of Dorothy Dunnett, reading all of which from cover to cover would take at least that long.

A Star Trek series perhaps may do the trick.
spot

On Judgement Day

Post by spot »

rajakrsna;1387609 wrote: We are all atomic souls that never die, remember?. Maybe it would take us 2500 lifetimes to witness this historic event.It depends on who "I" am, doesn't it. This thing that could spend 2500 lifetimes on a particular task definitely isn't me. I've never understood this notion that something immortal, such as this "soul" you claim exists, could have anything in common with something that isn't, such as myself.
rajakrsna

On Judgement Day

Post by rajakrsna »

SnoozeAgain;1387602 wrote: I couldn't get past "Our earth was once a sun."

Do you know there are inhabitants from the sun who migrated to planet earth They had acquired bodies that can survive the sun`s fiery environment. It would not be difficult to tell who I`m referring to. ( They love to eat sushi and tempura ).
rajakrsna

On Judgement Day

Post by rajakrsna »

spot;1387611 wrote: It depends on who "I" am, doesn't it. This thing that could spend 2500 lifetimes on a particular task definitely isn't me. I've never understood this notion that something immortal, such as this "soul" you claim exists, could have anything in common with something that isn't, such as myself.

In the atomic world (heaven) for example 1 day is equivalent to a 100 years here on earth.
rajakrsna

On Judgement Day

Post by rajakrsna »

SnoozeAgain;1387602 wrote: I couldn't get past "Our earth was once a sun."

I was like you before until I realized I came from the farthest planet in our solar system, the planet Pluto. I discovered my identity from Astrology. My zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Lon

On Judgement Day

Post by Lon »

rajakrsna;1387613 wrote: Do you know there are inhabitants from the sun who migrated to planet earth They had acquired bodies that can survive the sun`s fiery environment. It would not be difficult to tell who I`m referring to. ( They love to eat sushi and tempura ).

i love Sushi & Tempura but I am originally from the Galaxy XXNOS and the planet therein called Bolinti (yet to be recognized or discovered by Earthlings.
Snooz

On Judgement Day

Post by Snooz »

rajakrsna;1387618 wrote: I was like you before until I realized I came from the farthest planet in our solar system, the planet Pluto. I discovered my identity from Astrology. My zodiac sign is Scorpio.

Return to “Christianity”