low life piece of ?????

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
fuzzywuzzy

low life piece of ?????

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

that's what I was called a low life piece of ****' and a nut job. I'm good with that

by whom? you may well ask

one of my nephews one of four I have just disowned.

Why? you may well ask

Because after everything that has been done for them they hurt my father in his dying days . In turn he disinherited them . They completely destroyed his last Christmas on this earth and have done something that I will never ever forgive them for .

what? you may well ask

introduced some of their children to a known pedophile.

So I never thought I would ever have to disown my own kin but I have now, and I actually feel okay about that .
Snooz

low life piece of ?????

Post by Snooz »

Sounds like they're the low life nut jobs. I hope the children don't suffer from their poor judgment.
fuzzywuzzy

low life piece of ?????

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

My sister called up childrens services immediately . And they were warned and told in no uncertain terms that their children are to be no where near him until they are 18.
Oscar Namechange

low life piece of ?????

Post by Oscar Namechange »

People do crap things weather they are our family or not because we are all human.

Some acts are unforgivable and even when It Is family, we feel there Is no choice but to shut door because failure to do so Is to compromise our own standards.

However, I know from experience that when we lose someone so close to us, events seem all the more hurtful.

Stand by your convictions, believe In your standards and you will get through It.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
fuzzywuzzy

low life piece of ?????

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I'm beginning to think it's about a generation who just wont be told ....or a generation who thinks they do no wrong . I'm just mortified I suppose

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”