General question regarding diet plan?

All items relating to Healthcare: Medical insurance, company policies, insurance coverage, policy costs, and more!
Hoony Ready

Post by Hoony Ready »

Hello,

My weight is 80kg and really want to lose them. I will follow the diet, but then I will give in and binge put on even more weight. I really want to lose the weight and was wondering if anyone have any suggestion in diet plan??

Waiting for your positive reply.

Many thanks for advance

Hoony Ready
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

The 17 day diet is supposed to be pretty good, based on confusing your metabolism to drop weight.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Hoony Ready;1361924 wrote: Hello,

My weight is 80kg and really want to lose them. I will follow the diet, but then I will give in and binge put on even more weight. I really want to lose the weight and was wondering if anyone have any suggestion in diet plan??

Waiting for your positive reply.

Many thanks for advance

Hoony Ready

Do not try to loose the weight quickly - anything more than two pounds a week and it will go back on with interest.

Do not diet - eat sensibly. The idea is not to starve yourself thin but to retrain your head to eat what your body needs.
martinabbi

Post by martinabbi »

The first step in how to lose weight fast is to get a good exercise routine down. It needs to be something simple that you can stick to consistently.

The diet has been devised with ease of use in mind and without the need to count calories, prepare silly meals or have you wandering around the super market having to pick out ingredients you'd never use in everyday life. In fact, most of the foods you'll be used to, except, well, it's the way you eat them.

------------------------------

thecoupondoc
ganeshagro

Post by ganeshagro »

Eat light food without oil, ghee or butter. Dont limit all of the sudden. Start slowly & take salad of green vegetables & take fruits. Take warm water with lemon juice in it of small medium sized in early morning empty stomach without sugar. Do regular exercise, go for walk.
[links in signature removed]
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Any "diet" is bound to fail, as long as you look on it a a diet for the purpose of losing weight.

You must look on a diet as a training plan. Train yourself to eat better. Train yourself to do things that are more healthy.

Think in the long term.

I speak from some experience.

In 2002 I weighed 300+ lb (about 140 kg)

I now weigh 230 lb.

Need to lose about 25 more lb.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Marcus_padelford

Post by Marcus_padelford »

The only way to lose weight is to exercise ......and maintaining the balance between intake and the calories burn in a d day ...

if u maintain this there is no need to do dieting or taking any medicine for that ...!!!

DIET :- In diet you have to take low carbs , eat only vegies ....n then with low carbs a small routine of exercise burns fats very quickly ...results you will get in shape faster .
halfway

Post by halfway »

Increase activity while trimming calories.

Keep a journal.

Don't "starve" or miss meals, that will result in slowing your metabolism and storing food as fat an increased rate.
My Journal of a New Endeavor

Return to “Healthcare”