hello

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

hello all I`m Lane,

real simple guy I like to read and write. I`m trying to write lyric now, most of what I do write is free-verse. I play guitar so that helps with the lyric part. hope to meet you all.
Oscar Namechange

hello

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Lane;1395676 wrote: hello all I`m Lane,

real simple guy I like to read and write. I`m trying to write lyric now, most of what I do write is free-verse. I play guitar so that helps with the lyric part. hope to meet you all.

Hi Lane and welcome to the forum. :-6:-6:-6

You certainly live In a wonderful area for music.

Don't apologise for being a simple guy. Most of the British men here are simple.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

hi Oscar. thank you for the welcome, I have to go to the test area..I can`t see any of the videos here, I guess I need 15 posts to view...lol
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

o` and yes, there are lots of people around this area doing music. we have a small town here we all go, huge dance floor, great stage...people from all over come to play and share their music. all free, and everyone or anyone can get up and play :guitarist
Oscar Namechange

hello

Lane;1395682 wrote: o` and yes, there are lots of people around this area doing music. we have a small town here we all go, huge dance floor, great stage...people from all over come to play and share their music. all free, and everyone or anyone can get up and play :guitarist

It's on my ' Before I die' list.... To visit Nashville.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

Oscar that will be a great memory for you. you won`t believe the people there, they are so kind and friendly. not much off the plate..people will listen to your music, throw a buck" in the case, feed you if your hungry.
Oscar Namechange

hello

Lane;1395689 wrote: Oscar that will be a great memory for you. you won`t believe the people there, they are so kind and friendly. not much off the plate..people will listen to your music, throw a buck" in the case, feed you if your hungry.

That pretty much describes the folks I met In Austin, Texas but It's a big big dream of mine to tour America.
along-for-the-ride

hello

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hello Lane. Enjoy your visits with us. :guitarist You can post videos in the "Your favorite Videos" section. Hubby and I have been to Tennessee, but not to Nashville. Beautiful state.

Here's a welcome mat for you...:)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Betty Boop

hello

Post by Betty Boop »

Hello and welcome to FG Lane :-6
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

along-for-the-ride;1395699 wrote: Hello Lane. Enjoy your visits with us. :guitarist You can post videos in the "Your favorite Videos" section. Hubby and I have been to Tennessee, but not to Nashville. Beautiful state.

Here's a welcome mat for you...:)

thank you for the welcome, I`ve been all over the States, its not bad around here, mild winters, and it is beautiful.

g`s I can`t, they are not my fav" videos..lol they are mine. and I`m not that good at making videos. really just getting started at it.
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

Betty Boop;1395700 wrote: Hello and welcome to FG Lane :-6

hi Betty..thanks so much for the welcome. had a friend with the handle "bo-bo-b-do"...lol
Oscar Namechange

hello

Lane;1395709 wrote: hi Betty..thanks so much for the welcome. had a friend with the handle "bo-bo-b-do"...lol That's my nickname for my youngest dog... Boo Be Do...
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

oscar;1395690 wrote: That pretty much describes the folks I met In Austin, Texas but It's a big big dream of mine to tour America.

Oscar, one thing about the States, if you don`t like the climate, about a 12hr drive will change it for you...lol
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

hey Oscar that would make a great re-make for T.V everyone I know was in love with Betty Boop" ..Betty we love you!...:D
Snooz

hello

Post by Snooz »

Lane;1395712 wrote: Oscar, one thing about the States, if you don`t like the climate, about a 12hr drive will change it for you...lol

I'm in Utah, if you don't like the weather, wait a day. It was 94 degrees Monday and 54 degrees on Tuesday.

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you.
Macaroni

hello

Post by Macaroni »

Hi Lane and welcome
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

SnoozeAgain;1395727 wrote: I'm in Utah, if you don't like the weather, wait a day. It was 94 degrees Monday and 54 degrees on Tuesday.

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you.

thank you for the welcome, thats nice country..and I believe that.
Lane

hello

Post by Lane »

Macaroni;1395737 wrote: Hi Lane and welcome

hello to you, nice to be here, thanks for the welcome.

Return to “Introductions”