Maritime Law overriding constitutional law

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

There are a small group of people near where I live that keep spouting this stuff out I only find some facts on it and some facts are true others seem out of place as with most conspiracies i am wondering if anyone has any input or knowledge of this conspiriacy and the legitimacy or illigitimacy of some of its clames

The Atlantean Conspiracy - 36
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

The author of this article may have heard of logic, but he's put it firmly behind him.

I'm amazed to hear the Queen rules the World on behalf of the Illuminati. The previous conspiracy theory I heard about her is that she is an alien farmer fattening us up for food. Still, it all makes sense if the Illuminati are aliens. Oh look! I've proved it's true. :-2:wah:
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
gmc

Post by gmc »

littleCJelkton;1396578 wrote: There are a small group of people near where I live that keep spouting this stuff out I only find some facts on it and some facts are true others seem out of place as with most conspiracies i am wondering if anyone has any input or knowledge of this conspiriacy and the legitimacy or illigitimacy of some of its clames

The Atlantean Conspiracy - 36

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

OK I'm being childish but that's my usual reaction when i read these kinds of conspiracy theories. There are enough very real things that our politicians and others do that are cause for concern without inventing absurd conspiracies. Anyone with a good general knowledge of history would see where this comes from, anyone without should read a bit more.
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

It goes on and on about the smallest things like how YOUR NAME is different from Your Name and the Gold Fringe flag thing all the smallest little things they can pick out madr me think why in the hell are these people spouting this B.S. out
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

littleCJelkton: Honestly, I don't think there's anything in this article which makes any sense at all. Rather than turn what's left of my brain into cream cheese dealing seriously with the whole thing, point out any bits you would like me to have a go at. But as one example, there are many countries in the Commonwealth which do not acknowledge the Queen as Head of State - India, for example, is a Republic.

Commonwealth - The-Commonwealth History
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

Maritime law and maritime treaties have existed for at least a couple of centuries. Suddenly the Illuminati are behind it? Wow! I didn't know that!
spot

Post by spot »

When's the Commonwealth meant to have ever had 123 member states? It's never reached 60, the current count is 54 of which the Queen is Head of State in 16. It seems lunacy to put as facts errors which are so easily checkable.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”