Happy to be here

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Arabella

Happy to be here

Post by Arabella »

I am glad to find this forum on gardening. i am a home owner with a little garden an I hope I can help something here and to helped at the same time, :-4
spot

Happy to be here

Post by spot »

I'm sure you'll discover who here means what they say, which of us can say what they mean, how many of us prefer the meaningless to the informative and which continent we individually inhabit. The correlations are impressive, I expect you'll fit right in. Welcome to the site.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
ohsnapitstez

Happy to be here

Post by ohsnapitstez »

Welcome! This place is pretty cool and I'm sure you will get along fine with people.
For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.
YZGI

Happy to be here

Post by YZGI »

If you need any help deciphering Spot just let me know.. Oh welcome.
alexrobort

Happy to be here

Post by alexrobort »

i am happy to be member for discuss about garden
[yet another Chennaispammer wasting everyone's time]
along-for-the-ride

Happy to be here

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hello Arabella! Enjoy your visits with us.

Here's a welcome mat for you.. :)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Introductions”