Hello From GA

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
backyard

Hello From GA

Post by backyard »

Hello Guys i m new here how's going your CHit Chat...
[link removed by moderator]
spot

Hello From GA

Post by spot »

A daft question perhaps, but how does someone in GA post through airtelbroadband.in?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
ohsnapitstez

Hello From GA

Post by ohsnapitstez »

Well shoot, here I was about to get excited to talk about home. Haven't been there in almost 3 years now.
For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.
spot

Hello From GA

Post by spot »

I imagine "home", in your case, evokes more verdant scenes than the arid plains of Rajastan, the rustling swish of vultures on the wing as they pass low over dried-up cattle and the occasional cry of a scavenger within some part-decayed tower of Silence, that being the natural haunt of our recently departed guest.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
ohsnapitstez

Hello From GA

Post by ohsnapitstez »

Recently departed...as in...dead? But, you are right. My Georgia, the youngest colony, does evoke a certain sentiment. I wasn't aware the original poster was or may have been from somewhere in or around India though. Usually when I see GA, I think Georgia, so phoo on me for that. Still, it would be nice to trade tales of 117 degree summers.
For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.
along-for-the-ride

Hello From GA

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hello backyard! Enjoy your visits with us. I have lived in GA for many years so I call it home now. ;)

Here's a welcome mat for you...:)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
LarsMac

Hello From GA

Post by LarsMac »

He/She may have been referring to the region we call Goa?

As for GA, the American version, I also have spent much time in the Peach State.

Graduated High School in Cobb County, hiked the Appalachian hills, canoed the Okefenokee, and fished the barrier Isles.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Introductions”