Brainwave

K.Snyder

Brainwave

Post by K.Snyder »

Brainwave: 30 Binaural Programs

This is an application from apple for ipod, ipad, and I would also guess it's available in iphone as well. Perhaps it's available on other devices I'm not entirely sure...

It is supposed to stimulate brain activity. I've used it for the past two days and I find it to be pretty cool.

I've been searching, although not strenuously, for a particularly mellow type of space odyssey melody and have found it in this one. This app is very cool, everyone should try it...

Let me know what you think...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brain-w ... 19387?mt=8
flopstock

Brainwave

Post by flopstock »

I think you have to pay for it, so I'll have to pass.

I like the free stuff.:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

K.Snyder

Brainwave

Post by K.Snyder »

flopstock;1409000 wrote: I think you have to pay for it, so I'll have to pass.

I like the free stuff.:wah:Consider it an investment at $1.99
Bruv

Brainwave

Post by Bruv »

K.Snyder;1409084 wrote: Consider it an investment at $1.99

Who for ?

The purchaser or the seller.............

(Sorry don't know what I am doing in this thread........I don't even know what an App is)...................but I suspect it's a con.

(Do I really have to add smilies .......?)
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
K.Snyder

Brainwave

Post by K.Snyder »

Bruv;1409086 wrote: Who for ?

The purchaser or the seller.............The application for ipod, ipad, and/or iphone is supposed to stimulate brain activity and the more one juices up the brainwaves sliding adjuster to the max they're also supposed to make new and profound discoveries. It's only $1.99 and all you have to do is buy, hook yourself up, and blast the brainwaves.
Bruv

Brainwave

Post by Bruv »

K.Snyder;1409091 wrote: The application for ipod, ipad, and/or iphone is supposed to stimulate brain activity and the more one juices up the brainwaves sliding adjuster to the max they're also supposed to make new and profound discoveries. It's only $1.99 and all you have to do is buy, hook yourself up, and blast the brainwaves.

Or............do a crossword ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
K.Snyder

Brainwave

Post by K.Snyder »

Bruv;1409104 wrote: Or............do a crossword ?Crosswords are nice but I have other things that I'm doing at the moment and I find it to be comforting while doing them. I've been looking for a particular space music to listen to while working and this one has it.

Some may also love the sounds of the forest, a thunderstorm, running creek, or many other sounds the app offers. For $1.99 I've found it to be very worth it.

Obviously one may find quite alot of those sounds in their natural environment but not with the option to change from one or the other at the click of a finger.

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”