I'm back but not as Qsducks

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Erica Kane

Post by Erica Kane »

Hello everyone..yes it been quite some time since I paddled my way back here. Just checking in to see how some old friends are doing and what do I get? A freegin infraction! Nutters! Glad to see some buds from here on FB...and you know who you are lol.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Erica Kane;1352955 wrote: Hello everyone..yes it been quite some time since I paddled my way back here. Just checking in to see how some old friends are doing and what do I get? A freegin infraction! Nutters! Glad to see some buds from here on FB...and you know who you are lol.

Jeanne, my friend:-6

You are so f'en funny:yh_rotfl

I just received your pm, and now it's gone before I could answer it :-3

It's funny here in FG. Banned members are allowed to return, and spammers and nasty people are allowed to post here and you get an infraction...WTF....:-3:wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Erica Kane cool..!! welcome back Ducky.. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1352956 wrote: It's funny here in FG. Banned members are allowed to return, and spammers and nasty people are allowed to post here and you get an infraction...WTF....:-3:wah:Rather than startle the natives it might help to point out that the infraction was a year ago, and that "banned members are allowed to return" is the reason Ducky's duplicate account had its ban flag taken off last month. And spammers are allowed to post here? That looks like a redefinition of language rather than a statement of fact.

Welcome back not-as-Qsducks, it's good to see you again.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hi! Good to see ya back again.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi there. :)
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Kathy Ellen;1352956 wrote: ...

It's funny here in FG. Banned members are allowed to return...

Jeez, you make that sound like a bad thing.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

SnoozeAgain;1353075 wrote: Jeez, you make that sound like a bad thing.

No offense meant to you or any other banned member Snooze. I'm glad that you and others are able to return to FG. I misspoke...I should have said that some members are banned who IMO should have been given an extra chance, and others who can be nasty have not been banned. I was just concerned for Ducky as I thought that she had gotten another infraction...which I know now that she didn't.
spot

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1353077 wrote: No offense meant to you or any other banned member Snooze. I'm glad that you and others are able to return to FG. I misspoke...I should have said that some members are banned who IMO should have been given an extra chance, and others who can be nasty have not been banned. I was just concerned for Ducky as I thought that she had gotten another infraction...which I know now that she didn't.

And the spam jibe, Kathy Ellen? What was that bit about "spammers and nasty people are allowed to post here" - what's the spammers a reference to? Get it off your chest or I'll worry at nights. The nasty people go with the territory but the spammers comment has me worried.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

The 'nasty' comment fits me but I'm pretty sure I've never spammed before. In fact, I've never even eaten the stuff.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Welcome back :yh_bigsmi
Peg

Post by Peg »

SnoozeAgain;1353082 wrote: The 'nasty' comment fits me but I'm pretty sure I've never spammed before. In fact, I've never even eaten the stuff.

You should try the Spam you eat. It's great fried!
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Qsducks is much to difficult to pronounce anyway.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

SnoozeAgain;1353082 wrote: The 'nasty' comment fits me but I'm pretty sure I've never spammed before. In fact, I've never even eaten the stuff.It's been a pleasure having you back again, snooze.

WB, QS.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Erica Kane

Post by Erica Kane »

And now I'm back again just for kicks I guess or I'm flat out bored..nah, I really wanted to see if Kathy Ellen was alright cuz she hasn't been on FB lately. We both were in the path of hurricane Sandy but KE's house/town took the brunt of it so I'm just worried about her..I think she is fine btw, but right now some of the cell towers are out of whack & I know her town has no juice. We will all hear from her soon
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Welcome back!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Introductions”