Donald Trump's outrage

Discuss the latest political news.
Oscar Namechange

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Election 2012: Donald Trump tweets anger following 'disgusting injustice' of Obama's re-election | Mail Online

I myself have two possible explanations for this latest rant. Either he needs help or he's racist.

The more he protests, the more vile and ridiculous he becomes.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Snooz »

He's a fool and an attention whore.
LarsMac

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by LarsMac »

Y'all are too kind.

He's an embarrassment to the country.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
flopstock

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by flopstock »

I can't believe that anyone listens to him. I don't even click on stories about him normally, but what's a girl to do when both snooze and lars are posting in a thread?:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

along-for-the-ride

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Trump has made many "off the wall" comments recently,for what else?, publicity.I guess he believes that just because he's rich and famous, we respect his opinion.

:yh_rotfl
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Bryn Mawr »

along-for-the-ride;1409997 wrote: Trump has made many "off the wall" comments recently,for what else?, publicity.I guess he believes that just because he's rich and famous, we respect his opinion.

:yh_rotfl

You might just as well respect his hairstyle.
tabby

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by tabby »

Wandrin

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Wandrin »

He quickly deleted his tweet urging revolution, probably after one of his advisors explained the concept of treason to him. He is irrelevant and I hope he comes to understand that soon.
Richard Bell

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Richard Bell »

Civility precludes using the appropriate term for him, but this photo subtly suggests exactly what he is:

Attached files
Bruv

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Bruv »

A "Mule down a hole" ?

A "Burrowing Burro"

A "Dunking Donkey" ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Donald Trump's outrage

Bruv;1410015 wrote: A "Mule down a hole" ?

A "Burrowing Burro"

A "Dunking Donkey" ?

Another word for a Mule ? ASS

Inside a hole In the ground? HOLE ?

There... see you got it now.... yep... a Donkey well... Trump's a Donkey well
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Snowfire »

Bruv;1410015 wrote: A "Mule down a hole" ?

A "Burrowing Burro"

A "Dunking Donkey" ?

Or an *******.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Snowfire

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Snowfire »

Oh that didnt work
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
LarsMac

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by LarsMac »

That is actually his real hair. He grows it out and combs it over his bald spot.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Saint_

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Saint_ »

oscar;1409961 wrote:

I myself have two possible explanations for this latest rant. Either he needs help or he's racist.

The more he protests, the more vile and ridiculous he becomes.

The fact that someone in another country even knows about what he's ranting about is embarrassing to me as an American. Just for the record, most of us can't stand him either. He's a disgrace that we wish would be caught by his toupee in a hurricane and blown out to sea...

AnneBoleyn

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Being nouveau riche did not buy him any class. Slob.
Wandrin

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Wandrin »

AnneBoleyn;1410029 wrote: Being nouveau riche did not buy him any class. Slob.

His daddy was a rich real estate guy. He didn't make it on his own.
Oscar Namechange

Donald Trump's outrage

He claimed he could produce Obama's birth certificate within an hour to show he was not an American citizen and then offered 5 million charity donation If Obama himself produced It... actually he demanded that Obama produce It.

First off, having made vast fortune does not give anyone the right unless they are In a position to do so, to demand anything from a President. That demand alone shows he has a massive ego.

Then, If he has so much money and believes his own press, why not run himself?

Then he claims he has some Information on the President that will blow the whole Presidency wide open and he was going to produce It...... well Obama has been re-elected so what and where Is this bluff of devastating Information about the President? He never had It did he?

Yet, US media outlets continue to pander to this ever Increasingly deranged moron.
AnneBoleyn

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Wandrin;1410036 wrote: His daddy was a rich real estate guy. He didn't make it on his own.

I remember Fred Trump. A very decent man whose main interest was middle-class housing. A rich man, yes, but modest & unassuming.
Wandrin

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Wandrin »

AnneBoleyn;1410053 wrote: I remember Fred Trump. A very decent man whose main interest was middle-class housing. A rich man, yes, but modest & unassuming.

That's what I have read. He seemed like a decent guy. What happened to his kid to make him this way?
AnneBoleyn

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Wandrin;1410083 wrote: That's what I have read. He seemed like a decent guy. What happened to his kid to make him this way?

I don't know. When I was in high school, Donald took on his first (?) big project for dad, Trump Village, mid-cost housing right across the street from my school. He was known as different from dad all those years ago, a big mouth. Funny. There was another middle-class builder the same time named Sam Lefrak. His daughter married the young Geraldo Rivera. She, the same age & class as Donald, called herself Francine LeFrak, pronounced in a French fashion, while her dad was just plain old Leff-rack. Both men must have spoiled their kids rotten. That's why I said "nouveau riche" because the kids did grow up that way.
Saint_

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Saint_ »

Trump big "surprise" was a $5,000,000 dare for President Obama to release his college transcripts so that Trump could pounce on them and declare him an "elitist." Obama was way, way too smart to fall for that and anyway, all it would show was that he got straight A's, was was a distinguished student and president of the Harvard Congressional Law Review.

I remember thinking, "So it's somehow a BAD thing to you that President Obama is highly intelligent?"

What a maroon.
Oscar Namechange

Donald Trump's outrage

Saint_;1410288 wrote: Trump big "surprise" was a $5,000,000 dare for President Obama to release his college transcripts so that Trump could pounce on them and declare him an "elitist." Obama was way, way too smart to fall for that and anyway, all it would show was that he got straight A's, was was a distinguished student and president of the Harvard Congressional Law Review.

I remember thinking, "So it's somehow a BAD thing to you that President Obama is highly intelligent?"

What a maroon.
If he were British, MI5 would be arranging a car crash In a Parisian tunnell right now......... ( allegedly )
Bruv

Donald Trump's outrage

Post by Bruv »

What a maroon.

A reddish hue ?

EDIT.....

Or are we talking Maroon ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Current Political Events”