What is Hotlinks in SEO?

goergemathew141

What is Hotlinks in SEO?

Post by goergemathew141 »

Hotlinking indicates that you add a fixed link from your server or from another server, where you can upload the image and get a link to your website for an image, this hot linking will assist you to save some space in server.
signature removed
Bruv

What is Hotlinks in SEO?

Post by Bruv »

I am getting a theme to your posts George......
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snowfire

What is Hotlinks in SEO?

Post by Snowfire »

So why have spelt your name wrong George ? Alternatively, how do you pronounce Goerge ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Betty Boop

What is Hotlinks in SEO?

Post by Betty Boop »

goergemathew141;1409860 wrote: Hotlinking indicates that you add a fixed link from your server or from another server, where you can upload the image and get a link to your website for an image, this hot linking will assist you to save some space in server.

Hello again, I removed you signature once before. I've removed it again ;)
Bruv

What is Hotlinks in SEO?

Post by Bruv »

Poor old Goerge...................thinks we are all unfriendly pernickety uggerbays.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
tayloralina

What is Hotlinks in SEO?

Post by tayloralina »

A hotlink is a direct link in an HTML file to a file on another server. While there are some legitimate uses for hotlinks, in many cases they are a source of irritation, because they can sap bandwidth in addition to violating copyright laws or placing media out of context. Images are most commonly hotlinked, along with audio and video files. There are a number of ways to combat unwanted hotlinks if you have noticed a drain on your bandwidth which you suspect is related to hotlinking.
[signature links removed]

Return to “Computers Internet”