rmb9349

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
rmb9349

rmb9349

Post by rmb9349 »

Brand new to the blogosphere!! Actually I'm a very busy person but rather lonely. Tired of talking with my cat, his opinions are bias. Was looking for conversation when I came across this site. I look forward to enjoying other's interests.
Oscar Namechange

rmb9349

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Welcome

You're not the only one who talks to their cat, only my conversations with my cat tend to be more of the directive kind:

Stop that

Leave that alone

Get off there

Don't even think about It

Now you're taking the p.iss

You've just been fed

You're not bringing that In here

Don't wind the dogs up, you know what will happen

Don't stare at boy dog

Oh that's disgusting

Stop following me to the bathroom

Get out of that cupboard

You get my drift I'm sure
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

rmb9349

Post by Snooz »

I'm more like this:

Well, hello princess fuzzy butt, ooooh, you're so soft and warm! (seriously, I just said that to her today)

And my male cat gets: There's my handsome little man, come up here and see me (that's when I pick him up)... ooooh, you're a big boy, aren't you?

Nauseating, isn't it?
Oscar Namechange

rmb9349

SnoozeAgain;1419710 wrote: I'm more like this:

Well, hello princess fuzzy butt, ooooh, you're so soft and warm! (seriously, I just said that to her today)

And my male cat gets: There's my handsome little man, come up here and see me (that's when I pick him up)... ooooh, you're a big boy, aren't you?

Nauseating, isn't it?

Alright then... I confess..

Usually It's

" Where's my big beautiful boy Osccy Wosscy Woo Woo.... awww Mummy loves you, yes she does, yes, she does, you're my big fat boy, yes you are, yes you are..

Followed by

Right.. stop that right now.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

rmb9349

Post by Snooz »

I even made up a little song for my lady cat... Blacky blacky black cat, she's a little black cat, black black black black black cat, she's a fuzzy black cat.

It's beautiful, isn't it. Should I make a wav file and post it here so you can really appreciate my talent?
Oscar Namechange

rmb9349

SnoozeAgain;1419712 wrote: I even made up a little song for my lady cat... Blacky blacky black cat, she's a little black cat, black black black black black cat, she's a fuzzy black cat.

It's beautiful, isn't it. Should I make a wav file and post it here so you can really appreciate my talent? I think to be safe you should register all rights to avoid copyright breaches and Plagiarism. If I win the lottery, I'll enter you for The Hall of Fame.

Mine goes

Oscar oh Oscar please leave me alone

You can see what I'm doing, I am on the phone

Don't follow me to the bathroom because I want a poo

And I can't read the paper as well as stroke you
Snooz

rmb9349

Post by Snooz »

You're a much better lyricist that I am.
Oscar Namechange

rmb9349

SnoozeAgain;1419716 wrote: You're a much better lyricist that I am.
I think we should team up. A bit like Elton John and George Micheal but not In a gay way.
Snooz

rmb9349

Post by Snooz »

Can't really get much gayer than those two.
along-for-the-ride

rmb9349

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:lips::wah:

Hello rmb! Enjoy your visits with us.

Here's a welcome mat for you.........

I might add this article:

http://shine.yahoo.com/pets/your-pet-is ... 21049.html

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
rmb9349

rmb9349

Post by rmb9349 »

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. I guess I have to come clean with the fact that when I said cat I truly mean "cats"!! I have MaineCoons. I was showing and then chose to breed. :-3 I live in the Ozarks (hillbilly country:yh_rotfl) and there is no market for papered champion cats here. I have been very fortunate to have found wonderful homes for many of my kittens. I can't seem to let go of my boys and that has ended in an unplanned litter coming the end of this month:-5. Wasn't fully prepared for the determination a queen in heat regardless of my precautions. I noted that a large majority of members are for the UK. Hope this is the case. It would be fabulous to leave the States for stimulating conversation even if only by email. To all of you.... Have a puurrrrfect day. Thank you again for the warm welcome
Snooz

rmb9349

Post by Snooz »

Oh, I'd love to meet a Maine **** cat, they look so calm and sweet. They have relatively long life spans as well, don't they?

I'm American too but I'm living in a part of the country I like to think of as "Martian campground" since a lot of the state is kind of barren wasteland and parts have red soil. Yes, I'm a bit eccentric.
Snooz

rmb9349

Post by Snooz »

Looks like the filter dislikes that word. :wah:

How about 'pussy'. That was another objectionable word...
Oscar Namechange

rmb9349

rmb9349;1419738 wrote: Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. I guess I have to come clean with the fact that when I said cat I truly mean "cats"!! I have MaineCoons. I was showing and then chose to breed. :-3 I live in the Ozarks (hillbilly country:yh_rotfl) and there is no market for papered champion cats here. I have been very fortunate to have found wonderful homes for many of my kittens. I can't seem to let go of my boys and that has ended in an unplanned litter coming the end of this month:-5. Wasn't fully prepared for the determination a queen in heat regardless of my precautions. I noted that a large majority of members are for the UK. Hope this is the case. It would be fabulous to leave the States for stimulating conversation even if only by email. To all of you.... Have a puurrrrfect day. Thank you again for the warm welcome

There's many US members here also for you to enjoy...

If you're looking for friends... are you on facebook? Me and Snooze got pharting Hippo's there.

I rescued a Maine C.oon.... McVitie

He was deformed and had been dumped by a breeder here. He had 6 toes on his front paws and couldn't walk properly. He also had a deformed bottom lip so he looked like Mick Jagger. I adored him but one day he went downhill very quickly and I rushed him to the Vet who did an X Ray only to find his Internal organs were deformed also. He was having massive organ Failure and he died right there In my arms aged just 2 years old. :-1
rmb9349

rmb9349

Post by rmb9349 »

Your would love a Maine c..o..o..n.., let's see if that is taken offensively?? The second portion of the word comes from the word Racoon as these beauties where thought to have originated in the crossing of a Linx and a racoon. When I am not cyberloafing at work I will attach an avatar that will be one of my cats. You will love a Mainec--n. They are the one of the largest and only native domestic longhair to North America. Mine are spoiled rotten. I on the other hand have been well trained!!! Glad to hear you see yourself as a bit eccentric. As far a I'm concerned that is what makes us so very interesting.
Snooz

rmb9349

Post by Snooz »

I see what you did there and I'm reporting you for circumventing the word filter. There are rules, damn it!
rmb9349

rmb9349

Post by rmb9349 »

well that one came through without a hitch. Must be that the gatekeepers are of the male persuasion LOL.
rmb9349

rmb9349

Post by rmb9349 »

I am cybe Illiterate. Yes I ham on Facebook, same name,but I can't seem to navigate it. Guess I should get an Internet for Dummies book.
Oscar Namechange

rmb9349

rmb9349;1419767 wrote: I am cybe Illiterate. Yes I ham on Facebook, same name,but I can't seem to navigate it. Guess I should get an Internet for Dummies book.

I only take rescue Cats but want a companion for Oscar my Persian after my other Persian died of old age. I'll have a look on the Internet and see If they are any Maine C.oon rescue sites... I rescued two pedigree Bengals once... never again. they terrorised my dogs.

eta...

Oh look what I just found

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/adoption/cats/maine-****/

Gonna contact them
Snooz

rmb9349

Post by Snooz »

I looked for you on facebook but the only person it pulled up lives in Missouri.
rmb9349

rmb9349

Post by rmb9349 »

That would be me. I have macaw parrots also, thus the avatar. I can't seem to navigate facebook. when it says I have a message I can never find it. Good thing I am not a commercial pilot!!

Return to “Introductions”