Oscar Pistorius murders his model girlfriend -> Illuminati theater staged, DISARM USA

Discuss all types of sports.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Oscar Pistorius murders his model girlfriend -> Illuminati theater staged, DISARM USA

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Oscar Pistorius murders his model girlfriend = Illuminati theater - It is ALL staged as another act of the "disarm citizens in the USA" script.

There was no romance between Pistorius and the actress playing the "murdered" role.

The "brainy, blonde, bombshell Reeva Steenkamp" role was created solely for the act "gun owners will probably murder their girlfriends".

Exactly like the role of "murdered ambassador Chris Stevens" was created solely for the "Benghazigate" act (1).

South African government is TOTALLY controlled by the illuminati.

The act "call the cameras to broadcast the murder of dozends of protesting miners" alone proves it.

Pistorious is owned by the illuminati.

He played the star role (2) in the mockery

- of the Olympics at London 2012;

- of athletics in the World Championships 2011.

The act is of course staged in the illuminati joke format.

Examples:

- Pistorius previously appeared in a Nike ad coming out of the starting blocks to the phrase, "I am the bullet in the chamber."

- act staged days before the Oscars.

Notes

(1) "Chris Stevens" "Dead" US ambassador in Libya lived less than 2 years: how fake folks are created

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/curre ... folks.html

(2) the role of Terminator Oscar Pistorius was exposed long ago by Last Prophet. Example from 11 August 2012,

From Mr Bean's medal to Pistorius blades on the third relay: £400000 swastika - Christian Forums
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Talk of actors used in the disarm agenda:

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Hoax - FULL STORY exposed worldwide first by Last Prophet Matt Marriott

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gun-c ... att-m.html

As for illuminati jokes, here an extended list:

- before starring as "real" "Blade Gunner" Pistorius previously starred as virtual "Blade Gunner" in a Nike ad coming out of the starting blocks to the phrase, "I am the bullet in the chamber."

- Oscar Pistorius shot his "girlfriend" on Valentine's Day.

- footage of fake identity "Reeva Steenkamp" starts rolling on TV days after she was "murdered".

- "Reeva Steenkamp" was supposed to turn 30 this year, the same year that Ridley Scott's Blade Runner turns 30 since its Oscar nomination.

- act is staged days before the Oscars.

- O.J. Simpson offers Olympic murder suspect some advice.

The last joke has to do with another agenda: "gun owners will probably murder their girlfriends" is not the only one being advanced.

Agenda: accept that rich and famous can get away with murder

Pistorius's sentence will be "not guilty", a repetition of the "OJ simpson" script in 1995, to advance the agenda "accept that rich and famous can get away with murder".

The differences to OJ Simpson:

- OJ Simpson did kill two people.

- OS Simpson's sentence was also part of the agenda "test launch of supervised race war" (1).

- in South Africa, where whites are a vanishing minority, the case is staged with two whites in the main roles.

Note

From 2012: OJ SIMPSON "TRIAL" 1995 *** general rehearsal *** to test launch of supervised ethnic civil at any moment.

Test was a complete success and ... that moment has finally arrived.

Differences between oj simpson and the other roles in the black cast for the ethnic civil war script ("Obama", Conrad Murray, Al Sharpton, Tiger Woods, etc) - Begin here: google

oj simpson illuminati

Google

One of the results is the TRUTH:

Illuminati Agenda, illustrated with key acts of illuminati theater ...

9 May 2007 ... The circumstancial difference was that in the case of OJ Simpson the illuminati did not stage it from the beginning, i.e. the murders were ...

Illuminati Agenda, illustrated with key acts of illuminati theater: Paris Hilton "I'm too beautiful for jail" vs. OJ Simpson "He is too rich and famous for jail
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I don't think Oscar Pistorius has a leg to stand on.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

oscar;1420793 wrote: I don't think Oscar Pistorius has a leg to stand on.

He's definitely out on a limb with this one.
Oscar Namechange

YZGI;1420810 wrote: He's definitely out on a limb with this one. His legal team are stumped.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

oscar;1420811 wrote: His legal team are stumped.

When I saw him on the news he looked to be a couple feet shorter than I imagined.
Oscar Namechange

YZGI;1420812 wrote: When I saw him on the news he looked to be a couple feet shorter than I imagined. Although he does have a spring In his step.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

So basically nothing can happen in any corner of the world that isn't some plot to disarm the US. Wow, I had no idea.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

SnoozeAgain;1420828 wrote: So basically nothing can happen in any corner of the world that isn't some plot to disarm the US. Wow, I had no idea.

No Snooze, as far as I can tell his arms are fine..
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Latest acts:

Staged in the illuminati joke format

- hours before the Oscars, Oscar [Pistorius]'s brother also accused of homicide [in the 2010 death of a female motorcyclist].

Pistorius' brother facing charge in traffic death - Yahoo! News

Agenda: accept that rich and famous can get away with murder

The climax of this agenda so far was already reached before the "Pistorius free on bail" act.

The climax in the words of human catte not able to see that it is ALL staged, because human cattle is also not able to see who are the illuminati:

"insane!!! Detective Hilton Botha, who leads the investigations on Reeva Steenkamp's murder, and was a key piece for prosecuting Pistorius, not only was blatantly forced to f-u-c-k up the evidences and discredit his own testimony in the courtroom, but ALSO is suddenly being charged of ATTEMPTED MURDER, for an alleged incident that took place in 2011. The tricky part is that the case against Botha was DROPPED that same year and apparently he was proven innocent.

When the forensics was about to bust Pistorius with the evidences of the steroids and the angle of the shots, they suddenly reopened the case against Botha. "

Top detective appointed new Pistorius investigator - Yahoo! News Top detective appointed new Pistorius investigator

Return to “Wide World of Sports”