Iain Duncan -Smith's explosive row...

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Hope this comes out.

Warning to American members... radio stream may cause extreme tedium. If affected, take 4 cups of Expresso Immediately.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1420728 wrote: Hope this comes out.

Warning to American members... radio stream may cause extreme tedium. If affected, take 4 cups of Expresso Immediately.

Don't like any of them, might vote for boris though

Boris Johnson calls Nick Clegg and his party a load of 'wobbling jellies' | The Sun |News|Politics

The Lib Dems are wobbling jellies of indecision and vacillation, especially Clegg.

“His singlemost contribution to British politics has been to make a U-turn on tuition fees then to make a song about it.

After leaving one disaffected household, he turned to Conservative candidate Maria Hutchings, left, and said: “Come on — sodding Liberal voters.”

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Changed his mind a bit though

Boris Johnson leaps to the defence of 'natural Tory' Nick Clegg | Mail Online
Oscar Namechange

It's funny because I didn't actually pay much attention to the Poundland farce except for snippets on the news but I now fear for my sanity because listening to IDS, I actually ended up agreeing with him In that radio debate.

I saw Boris's rant on the Liberals.

Can you seriously Imagine him as PM? every day would be a panto day.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1420795 wrote: It's funny because I didn't actually pay much attention to the Poundland farce except for snippets on the news but I now fear for my sanity because listening to IDS, I actually ended up agreeing with him In that radio debate.

Actually I could. He's very far from being an idiot. At least he seems to say what he actually believes which is more than I think you can claim for the rest - well OK the libdems say what they believe then sell out their principles.
theia

Post by theia »

oscar;1420795 wrote: It's funny because I didn't actually pay much attention to the Poundland farce except for snippets on the news but I now fear for my sanity because listening to IDS, I actually ended up agreeing with him In that radio debate.

isn't it already...with our lot? :thinking:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I love reading these discussions. I enjoy your perspectives on British politics. :-)
Oscar Namechange

theia;1420967 wrote: isn't it already...with our lot? :thinking: The Coalition Is a Panto...

Cameron Is widow Twanky and Clegg Is buttons...

Any proposals put forward go:

Cameron... Yes I can

Clegg... oh no you can't

Cameron ... oh yes I can

Clegg... oh no you can't.

A year later we've all forgotten about It.
gmc

Post by gmc »

theia;1420967 wrote: isn't it already...with our lot? :thinking:

Not really. Pantos are fun and make you laugh. (OK the image of the moronic public

schoolboy types arguing over who gets to wear the tights is an image --- just saying)

watching our politicians - OK arguing about who gets to be the back end of the panto horse and you're forgetting about labour shouting it wisnae me it was him.

You're right it is like a panto.

Return to “International Politics”