Too many drugs.

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Luna

Too many drugs.

Post by Luna »

So lately i've been going on a bit of a bender for the last week, started off going to a rave for two nights and three days, took 4 mdma caps one and a half tabs of acid and a tripstacy pill, then as soon as i got home, i smoked some synthetic weed and have been drinking and smoking ever since, but now i'm begining to see swirls and things moving behind me.. like that im beginning to trip again but without the drugs.

Sooo can someone help me out here? i mean i obviously knows it from the drugs, but what does it mean, what the hell is going on inside my head :confused:
Oscar Namechange

Too many drugs.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I'll try and help you as soon as I've come down from my Crystal Meth haze.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Too many drugs.

Post by Snowfire »

Doesn't seem to be doing your typing any harm, all this tripping.

Whats going bad in your life that you need an alternative reality. Can't you face up to what goes on in every day life ? Is it that bad ? You have to understand that recreational drug use of that magnitude can only end in tears. It's one thing to take substances to enhance a night out occasionally but it seems you've taken to a cycle of abuse and cant let go.

If your serious about living a clean and happy life and it seems you know you have a problem, seek professional help.

Let this be the first day of the rest of your life
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Snowfire

Too many drugs.

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1423722 wrote: I'll try and help you as soon as I've come down from my Crystal Meth haze.

Truth is, we wouldn't know if you were or not, you brain addled haridon
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Too many drugs.

Snowfire;1423724 wrote: Truth is, we wouldn't know if you were or not, you brain addled haridon
You're not too big for a slap baldy
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Too many drugs.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Synthetic weed is stupid & causes brain damage & psychosis. Smoke the real thing only. I won't comment on the rest; I don't know about mdma or tripstacy. I won't judge or condemn you; it's your life, not mine & I know nothing about you. Call a good friend, don't be alone. Good luck, if it gets worse perhaps you should go to an emergency room.
halfway

Too many drugs.

Post by halfway »

Who are we to judge your behavior?

Be as responsible as you want to be. Do as many drugs as you can. It's your life.

See a doctor if you have problems. The medical system is well prepared to spend time and resources on you and your lifestyle. :-3
My Journal of a New Endeavor
Accountable

Too many drugs.

Post by Accountable »

If I remember right, the proper response is:

Whoa. Heavy.
Bruv

Too many drugs.

Post by Bruv »

Accountable;1423742 wrote: If I remember right, the proper response is:

Whoa. Heavy.

One can only wonder what could have hindered your memory
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snooz

Too many drugs.

Post by Snooz »

I would suspect you're suffering from lack of sleep and dehydration. Drink lots of water and try to get some rest.
LarsMac

Too many drugs.

Post by LarsMac »

What the heck is "synthetic weed" ?

I agree with Snooze. Sleep deprivation and dehydration will cause severe hallucinations and loss of sensory perception.

Water, lots of water, slowly. like a pint every half hour for a couple of hours, and then get some sleep.

As to what's going on inside your head, who knows?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Patsy Warnick

Too many drugs.

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I think this is B.S.

unless your smoking bay leaf / oregano there is no fake weed.

This is not your first use of any substance

If you really need help - you wouldn't be writing on FG. you type just fine..

B. S.

Patsy
Snooz

Too many drugs.

Post by Snooz »

Synthetic cannabis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Patsy Warnick

Too many drugs.

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Well thank you Snooze - your always there to correct me..

wrong - this is a phony - phony story - phony thread

you can buy into it - you really think one seeks out a synthetic weed - not..

Patsy
Accountable

Too many drugs.

Post by Accountable »

Patsy Warnick;1423761 wrote: Well thank you Snooze - your always there to correct me..

PatsyI agree that the OP is bullshit, but synth weed is real.

Police seize $500k worth of possible synthetic marijuana - San Antonio Express-News
Snooz

Too many drugs.

Post by Snooz »

Don't argue, Patsy knows best.

Actually, the stuff has been in the news for years.

Teen ‘Spice’ abuse a growing problem in Utah | FOX13Now.com
Patsy Warnick

Too many drugs.

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Snooze

your so good natured - I never said I knew best - but thank you for thinking so.

weed is weed - just like any other drug amateurs get what they pay for.

Patsy
Accountable

Too many drugs.

Post by Accountable »

Snooz

Too many drugs.

Post by Snooz »

Yeah maybe but what kind of a reaction is that when a reputable link is provided? "No, you're wrong and I'm right. I don't care what you say." 30 years as a medical professional my ass.
AnneBoleyn

Too many drugs.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

synthetic weed & other substances like bath salts are used because they are not testable or illegal (in many states). It's like the smokable equivalent of glue-sniffing. It's created by humans in a lab, not a garden. It's stupid, it's made for the stupid. I know a young man in FL who began smoking it as he had been busted for pot several times & the local police know to stop him, bring him in for testing, looking for cannabis. Now they find nothing & he is a really screwed up person. He'd have been better off, mentally & physically, had he been able to just smoke pot.

The thread might be phony, but the threat is real.
Oscar Namechange

Too many drugs.

Snooze Is right, synthetic weed has been around for years.....anyone In the medical proffession should really know about SW because there are some pretty unpleasant side effects that see people ending up In emergency rooms. Those side effects are actually exactly what the OP has described...

Synthetic marijuana can cause unusual side effects in teens | MNN - Mother Nature Network
Accountable

Too many drugs.

Post by Accountable »

I only learned about it very recently. It has started appearing at my school.

This is the legacy of our War on Drugs. This is what happens when people let the gov't "protect" individuals from themselves. It's an assault on liberty that has decimated urban populations and laid waste to our culture.
Patsy Warnick

Too many drugs.

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Snooze

weed is still sold in a plastic baggie

weed - real smoke is not sold in a printed foil pouch with designs - that's why I said it's phony

synthetic means - artificial - not from the natural origin. (phony)

Younger generation want a high - a deadly high. they have no idea what they're buying or experimenting with.

As the" medical professional " they don't just use SW - they're on many other drugs combined.

Good God Ms. Congeniality - this has nothing to do with my career

You should put me on ignore since I bring out the best in you..:-2

Thank you again

Patsy
Accountable

Too many drugs.

Post by Accountable »

Patsy Warnick;1423761 wrote: Well thank you Snooze - your always there to correct me..

Patsy

Patsy Warnick;1423813 wrote: Snooze

weed is still sold in a plastic baggie

weed - real smoke is not sold in a printed foil pouch with designs - that's why I said it's phony

synthetic means - artificial - not from the natural origin. (phony)

Younger generation want a high - a deadly high. they have no idea what they're buying or experimenting with.

As the" medical professional " they don't just use SW - they're on many other drugs combined.

Good God Ms. Congeniality - this has nothing to do with my career

You should put me on ignore since I bring out the best in you..:-2

Thank you again

Patsy
Saint_

Too many drugs.

Post by Saint_ »

AnneBoleyn;1423773 wrote: synthetic weed & other substances like bath salts are used because they are not testable or illegal (in many states). It's like the smokable equivalent of glue-sniffing. It's created by humans in a lab, not a garden. It's stupid, it's made for the stupid. I know a young man in FL who began smoking it as he had been busted for pot several times & the local police know to stop him, bring him in for testing, looking for cannabis. Now they find nothing & he is a really screwed up person. He'd have been better off, mentally & physically, had he been able to just smoke pot.

The thread might be phony, but the threat is real.

Darned straight it is. We're dealing with this on a weekly basis. One young man went into seizures at school.
Patsy Warnick

Too many drugs.

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Acct

you posted these replies for why? what's the point here for the repeat?

Did I insult Snooze? Did I insult her career? Did I belittle her - harass her?

Check any post/reply I've ever made here on FG - and the following reply will be Snooze and her buddy Oscar

The following reply will be a negative. She maybe your buddy - this is unnecessary behavior . What is she smoking to continue the wonderful personality.?

Oh - I believe Snooze has a Gov't job - well she's on FG all day - nice to see our hard money at work. If not a Gov't job - well - she's over paid - certainly not over worked.

Check - Peter Lakes profile - I wish Merry C'Mas - Snooze is the next to reply as if she's grading me?

Check Oscar's thread regarding her badge/certificate - I reply and again Snooze is the following reply to grade me.

That's harassment - that's stalking - that's rude - please tell me it's unavoidable .

Around Holiday time - I sent Snooze a private message - put differences a side & looking forward to a happy garden here... Doesn't work

Member count is the all time low - wonder why?

I have requested several times for Snooze to put me on ignore - why hasn't that happened?

Don't suggest she's receiving some enjoyment from this - she means well - and I've misunderstood all this.?

OH - you feel this is proper conduct to continue to stalk/harass another member? what are you smoking?

I called Snooze Ms. Congenality - she's always negative - She called me a Candy striper dumb ASS - insult my career - she could only wish to reach my level.

Well don't let me stop you or any one else from jumping on the band wagon.

I'll smoke a bowl - get my pom poms out & cheer for all of you - enjoy yourselves

Patsy
Bruv

Too many drugs.

Post by Bruv »

Luna;1423707 wrote: So lately i've been going on a bit of a bender for the last week, started off going to a rave for two nights and three days, took 4 mdma caps one and a half tabs of acid and a tripstacy pill, then as soon as i got home, i smoked some synthetic weed and have been drinking and smoking ever since, but now i'm begining to see swirls and things moving behind me.. like that im beginning to trip again but without the drugs.

Sooo can someone help me out here? i mean i obviously knows it from the drugs, but what does it mean, what the hell is going on inside my head :confused:

Look what you've done now
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Too many drugs.

Patsy.... If you have a problem with Accountable, then report his post.

That's the right way to go about It not trash Snooze and drag myself and Peter Into It.

Yes, Snooze does have a government job but she Is not on FG all day. When she posts, It's In her breaks and lunch hour.... she's entitled to do that as are anyone else.
Patsy Warnick

Too many drugs.

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Oscar

Acct can speak for himself

If one does not understand a reply then one has the opportunity to ask .

I do not need your guidance

What I posted were/are example of the kindness here on FG.

Patsy
Accountable

Too many drugs.

Post by Accountable »

Sorry, I was in a hurry & didn't take time to edit & explain.

You posted:Patsy Warnick;1423813 wrote: weed - real smoke is not sold in a printed foil pouch with designs - that's why I said it's phony

synthetic means - artificial - not from the natural origin. (phony)But earlier you posted:Patsy Warnick;1423761 wrote: wrong - this is a phony - phony story - phony thread

you can buy into it - you really think one seeks out a synthetic weed - not..I just wanted to point out that your original "phony" was not the way you described it later, that's all.
YZGI

Too many drugs.

Post by YZGI »

I thought synthetic weed was when you run out of real weed you tear up your t-shirts that have pics of weed on them and smoke that.
Snooz

Too many drugs.

Post by Snooz »

Believe it or not Patsy, I DO have you on ignore. I might only see about one in every ten of your posts but I'll occasionally see you quoted and unfortunately feel the need to post things like, for example, a link to synthetic marijuana information because you insist it doesn't actually exist. I'm funny that way. However, I'm pretty sure I've never actually called you a dumbass even though I've frequently thought it. I'm also pretty sure a mod would have warned me about it and I don't recall that ever happening either.

The comment on Peter's profile page where you claim I'm stalking you? That's right up there with me writing "Patsy's no more of a lady than I am" and interpreting it to mean I'm calling you a slut. It was a joke between Peter and me, one that had nothing to do with you and even if it did, how could you possibly read "Gracious comment" and find offense in it. I realize you're struggling to play a bullied victim here with very little material but you should be embarrassed by that weak attempt.

As for your federal employee crack, that's not even worth bothering with. Another weak attempt.

I also don't recall saying you were a candy striper so if you could provide a link, I'd be grateful. In any case, I don't see why that's such a horrible insult that you're apparently holding tightly to your chest and bringing it out as some incriminating and hurtful word that mean old Snooze used against you.

Getting kind of tired of you constantly pulling out the BULLY accusation.
Patsy Warnick

Too many drugs.

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Yawn

interpret your comments anyway you find convenient for you.

I'm not back peddling - I'm not weak.

Thank You for your reply though.

Patsy
WAMOMMA

Too many drugs.

Post by WAMOMMA »

Patsy, you're fake, dumb, uneducated, an *******, stupid, judgemental, and quite frankly just a real bitch.
Betty Boop

Too many drugs.

Post by Betty Boop »

This thread is being locked until people calm down, I'm not prepared to sit up late watching you lot fight.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”