Magic Memories.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

A young woman demonstrates the “Auto Minion,” a new German record player which can be attached to the dashboard of a car, at the International Industrial Fair in Hannover, West Germany, May 12, 1959. The player is fully automatic and works simply by placing a 45 rpm record in the slot. It is made by the German Phillips Company by Peter Hillebrecht.

(See Image in First Reply)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

Swan House was built in 1928 for Edward and Emily Inman in Atlanta, Georgia. The Inmans had accumulated wealth from cotton brokerage and investments on transportation, banking and real estate ... via Wikipedia.

jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

Get in line boys …

jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

The violin used by Wallace Hartley as the band famously played “Nearer My God to Thee” as the Titanic sank more than 100 years ago was thought to have been lost. But it was recovered — inside a leather bag strapped to Hartley’s body, found days after the tragedy — and was finally authenticated this year, seven years after it had been found stashed away in an attic. (Photo: Bournemouth News via The Telegraph)

jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

by

By Christopher Jonassen

Devour, 2013

At first glance, these objects may look like planets but they are actually photos of the bottoms of frying pans.
jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

Here’s a fellow who looks like he has a story to tell ... by Jack Allison via Shorpy

jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

Gold locket with the hair of Queen Marie Antoinette British Museum via King of Kool.

jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

Signs advertising horse meat outside a Seattle butcher shop sometime during the war. via King of Kool

jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

"Please sir, when's the next train to my momma?"

via Rocketball.
tabby

Magic Memories.

Post by tabby »

jones jones;1426879 wrote:

At first glance, these objects may look like planets but they are actually photos of the bottoms of frying pans.

Good one ... it had me fooled!
jones jones

Magic Memories.

Post by jones jones »

Me too ... I first thought it was the inside of the frying pan but its actually the outside bottom.

Return to “Photography More”