Please help me choose the best place to go this summer

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
karenlouise

Post by karenlouise »

Hi! I'm planning to spend 1 month abroad this smmer, but confused where to go. I'm looking more towards Spain or Italy. Please help me choose the best country.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Abroad from where?
karenlouise

Post by karenlouise »

From New York
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I've never been to Spain because when I was in Europe Franco was dictator & I refused to go. But..........I have been in Italy, spent almost 2 months there & had the greatest, most wonderful time. Everywhere you go, there is some sort of masterpiece of art to be seen & I loved the food & wine wherever I went.

I know there is fascinating art, architecture, food, etc. in Spain too, but I couldn't advise you for or against as I've never been, but I did love being in Italy.

You should adjust your local time if you are in New York. Your local time has you way west of New York.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

AnneBoleyn;1430238 wrote: I've never been to Spain because when I was in Europe Franco was dictator & I refused to go. But..........I have been in Italy, spent almost 2 months there & had the greatest, most wonderful time. Everywhere you go, there is some sort of masterpiece of art to be seen & I loved the food & wine wherever I went.

I know there is fascinating art, architecture, food, etc. in Spain too, but I couldn't advise you for or against as I've never been, but I did love being in Italy.

You should adjust your local time if you are in New York. Your local time has you way west of New York.

not as far away as the IP address does.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

flopstock;1430243 wrote: not as far away as the IP address does.

Soooooo, as a "green" person you have access to IPs?? Interesting! I used to love it when IPs were usually on display. The stuff I learned!
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

AnneBoleyn;1430244 wrote: Soooooo, as a "green" person you have access to IPs?? Interesting! I used to love it when IPs were usually on display. The stuff I learned!

I think it may be because I am a moderator, but who knows? I never look at it unless we get folks joining up and wanting advice from total strangers.

The next thing we'll see is someone else new who is just full of suggestions.:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

flopstock;1430245 wrote: I think it may be because I am a moderator, but who knows? I never look at it unless we get folks joining up and wanting advice from total strangers.

I guess it is because you are a moderator.

Her query was innocent enough, wasn't it? Not exactly like asking what's your social security # or bank account, but it does make me wonder 'why bother'? Why bother to make up such innocuous stuff? I don't get it, but I don't understand many people, I'm learning to (finally!) better understand myself. I've given up on most of humanity!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Yeah, Mods get to see all that cool stuff about us.

Since I am likely to log in from two or three different IP's on any given day, I bet there are days they wonder what I'm up to.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

flopstock;1430245 wrote: I think it may be because I am a moderator, but who knows? I never look at it unless we get folks joining up and wanting advice from total strangers.

When I first saw the question, I wondered just what Accountable asked. Where you coming from? Then the answer is, New York.

New York, that is a lot of help.:-2

Then I wonder, is this a vacation, just for fun and thrills? Myself, if I ever have the opportunity to go back there, it won't be for fun and thrills.

Anyway, I digress.

So just what is the OP looking for?
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

tude dog;1430252 wrote: When I first saw the question, I wondered just what Accountable asked. Where you coming from? Then the answer is, New York.

New York, that is a lot of help.:-2

Then I wonder, is this a vacation, just for fun and thrills? Myself, if I ever have the opportunity to go back there, it won't be for fun and thrills.

Anyway, I digress.

So just what is the OP looking for?

Probably hoping to be able to post a link to some spam site after a few posts
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

LarsMac;1430249 wrote: Yeah, Mods get to see all that cool stuff about us.

Since I am likely to log in from two or three different IP's on any given day, I bet there are days they wonder what I'm up to.

:wah: yes, we've been watching you!

No, only joking, we only check out random posters like this one.

For some odd reason New York is the 'in' place to pretend to be from at the moment.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

AnneBoleyn;1430247 wrote: I guess it is because you are a moderator.

Her query was innocent enough, wasn't it? Not exactly like asking what's your social security # or bank account, but it does make me wonder 'why bother'? Why bother to make up such innocuous stuff? I don't get it, but I don't understand many people, I'm learning to (finally!) better understand myself. I've given up on most of humanity!

We have a lot of spammers who try to infiltrate our forum and post their advertisements that they probably get pennies for posting.
FG-administator

Post by FG-administator »

karenlouise;1430231 wrote: From New York

That's a no brainer then. Kiev is the only place this summer.

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
brightlikeme

Post by brightlikeme »

The best Place to Go to is Auli in India, Its very Beautiful

Return to “Travel Vacation”