~ *** Who wants to play the fun story game? *** ~

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
toomanykids

Post by toomanykids »

hey everyone! this game is for fun

the basic idea is that two intelligent kids are talking how a relationship should be (what would be ideal). and about the importance of taking action. this could be presented in any way. they don't have to be talking

so basically we take turns writing a sentence, etc. of a part of the story

usually this game (when i first heard of it god knows from where) is freeflow but this one has guidelines as there is a specific purpose

so many relationships are good, but some aren't, and this part of the story (serving as a guide) would be incredibly helpful to anyone

i know what to put, but i just have a really really hard time figuring out the best way to present it, so i want to make it fun. one way to make it fun is to play a game like taking turn writing a sentence of the story, so you want to???

we'll do it over skype or something. thanks -- let me know
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

toomanykids;1431494 wrote: hey everyone! this game is for fun

the basic idea is that two intelligent kids are talking how a relationship should be (what would be ideal). and about the importance of taking action. this could be presented in any way. they don't have to be talking

usually this game (when i first heard of it god knows from where) is freeflow but this one has guidelines as there is a specific purpose

so many relationships are good, but some aren't, and this part of the story (serving as a guide) would be incredibly helpful to anyone

i know what to put, but i just have a really really hard time figuring out the best way to present it, so i want to make it fun. one way to make it fun is to play a game like taking turn writing a sentence of the story, so you want to???

Sounds like fun. Wasn't thinking of skype, More like here, writing a sentence or so to continue the story.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
toomanykids

Post by toomanykids »

ok well, why not? so i have to set the framework if anyone would be randomly posting.

so the goal is to present those two themes above (like what would be the ideal relationship) from the two main characters which are the two intelligent kids (they are friends). you can add supporting characters and there aren't really any rules.

there are many different ways to go about this (this is what would've been discussed with my writing buddy), though i'll let someone start the concept off =)
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Key words to wonder about....

"We'll do it over Skype" Say What??? You want my Skype number??
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Key words to wonder about....

"i'll let someone start the concept off ="

Someone like you, toomany?
toomanykids

Post by toomanykids »

i have some people taking the initiative up in here!...

maybe 1 to 1 is better so i don't have to deal with this :/
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Hang on.... have I got this right ?

You start this thread as a brand new member and no history with this forum or It's people and you want members to hand you their skype number along with taking time out from our jobs and busy lives to play a game with you ?

You can go to my website at:

www.Ispotascammer.com
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

oscar;1431919 wrote: Hang on.... have I got this right ?

You start this thread as a brand new member and no history with this forum or It's people and you want members to hand you their skype number along with taking time out from our jobs and busy lives to play a game with you ?

You can go to my website at:

www.Ispotascammer.com

I am not new to concept of people joining in to create a story. It was fun.

I never understood the skype thingy.

Anyone interested, I will start a story.

Gotta sleep on it.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I'll try a limerick.

There once was a boy named Trayvon

Got Skittles & tried to move on

Going home on the way

Became someone's prey

Zimmerman made sure he was gone.
Oscar Namechange

Funny how she/he hasn't been back since my post yesterday.

Brand new member, no profile, no details... and wants our skype numbers Hmmmmmmmmmm
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1431939 wrote: I'll try a limerick.

Going home on the way

Became someone's prey

Cute

I was hoping this was going to be a fun thing.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Driving at night is bad enough, then to have only one headlight, well, doesn't help. Road is wet from rain and difficult to navigate.

Bad night to be a hitchhiking. Against my better judgement, pulled over and offered a ride.

NEXT
Oscar Namechange

tude dog;1431951 wrote: Driving at night is bad enough, then to have only one headlight, well, doesn't help. Road is wet from rain and difficult to navigate.

Bad night to be a hitchhiking. Against my better judgement, pulled over and offered a ride.

NEXT

She was headed my way so I thought she looked harmless enough.

Trying to make conversation, she stared ahead, fixed on the road, unanswering and her fixed gaze never leaving the road.

It occurred to me after a while, how come she was dry when It had been heavilly raining all night.?

I tried harder offering her a travel sweet, then a ciggarette, then a drink but no answers came...

She sat fixed on the road....
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

NO No no! This is the Ghost Girl Vanishing Hitchhiker Story:

"Our story begins with a man named John who is driving from Raleigh back to Greensboro late one night in 1925. As night drivers often are, John is very tired and wanting nothing more than to get to his nice, warm bed. The fog on this night is especially bad. Nearing the Highway 70 underpass, John notices a figure come out of the fog. It's a young lady in an evening gown who is trying to flag John down.

John stops and asks her what's wrong. "I had a argument with my boyfriend and need a ride back to High Point" she says. John tells her to get in and they begin to drive. She is dripping wet and eerily quiet, giving short answers to his questions if she answers at all. Finally they make it to High Point and she gives him an address. They reach the dark house and John gets out to open the door for her.

He opens the door and finds his passenger seat empty. Confused, John rings the bell on the home thinking she may have slipped inside without him seeing. A few seconds later the lights in the house come on and an older woman comes to the door. Perplexed, John tells her of the young girl that flagged him down near the underpass asking for a ride.

Now in tears, the woman tells him that was her daughter who died in a car crash a few years ago. "She's trying to get home, but never quite makes it." The lady says goodbye and closes the door as John gets in his car and heads home, forever touched by the ghost of the girl just trying to get home.

There are multiple versions of this story. One says the mother accuses the man of playing a cruel joke. Another states the mother is weary of the story and that it happens on the same night every year. Yet another says it's any foggy night in the fall. There's a story of a pair of guys who stop one night in 1976, but before they spoke a word to her, They became spooked and left Lydia in the street screaming for them to come back.

Lydia's bridge is no longer in use. The overpass is grown over with weeds and is hardly recognizable now. However, her ghost has found it's way to a new bridge, waiting for someone to pick her up. Hoping to finally get home."

The Vanishing Hitchhiker | Hauntedstories.net
Oscar Namechange

Don't jump to conclusions...

My story was about a deaf woman ho dropped her umbrella before she got In the car.

:p:p:p
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

A Ho Ghost. Or maybe you started to say HOly.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1431939 wrote: I'll try a limerick.

Going home on the way

Became someone's prey

Thought about it. I find the content objectionable but have to admit it is a pretty good limerick.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

It didn't take long for me to regret stopping for that woman and begin wondering how to get rid of her. Didn't want to be rude or leave her no better off than when I found her. There is a small city up ahead which has a couple of 24 hr convenience stores. I know that city well. One of the stores I am familiar with. That store is well lit, run by nice people. They sell drinks, some food. There are tables and chairs where one could sit and relax. I drove to that store and parked. I asked the woman if she wanted to get out and get something to eat, drink. She didn't answer, continued to stare straight ahead so I tapped her shoulder. She turned, looked at me and started to cry.
Fyrenza

Post by Fyrenza »

toomanykids;1431494 wrote: hey everyone! this game is for fun

toomanykids;1431917 wrote: i have some people taking the initiative up in here!...

maybe 1 to 1 is better so i don't have to deal with this :/

IF, indeed, your objective is to be 'helpful to anyone,'

HTF is One-On-One 'better?'
Oscar Namechange

tude dog;1431981 wrote: It didn't take long for me to regret stopping for that woman and begin wondering how to get rid of her. Didn't want to be rude or leave her no better off than when I found her. There is a small city up ahead which has a couple of 24 hr convenience stores. I know that city well. One of the stores I am familiar with. That store is well lit, run by nice people. They sell drinks, some food. There are tables and chairs where one could sit and relax. I drove to that store and parked. I asked the woman if she wanted to get out and get something to eat, drink. She didn't answer, continued to stare straight ahead so I tapped her shoulder. She turned, looked at me and started to cry.

I ordered coffee for us both anyway.

Bringing the cups to our table, the store manager said to me ' Her again !!!'

I asked how many times he'd seen her but he wouldn't reply,changing the subject and busying himself clearing the tables.

Finishing my coffee, I told her I needed to visit the mens room.

Again, no response, she sat motionless staring ahead.

Entering the men's room, at the sink washing my hands, I looked up at the graffiti on the wall. Usual stuff, but In red, right In front of me were the words 'RIP David Cross.

I had to think ' This is just co-incidence-...why would my name be on a bathroom wall. It wasn't there last time I visited.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”