can somebody explain this to me? women and outlaw clubs...

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
tg4life

Post by tg4life »

ive read and heard a lot about how women are treated in outlaw "clubs". and what I hear is never good. so I want to post a few things ive read or heard them say about that. and ill try to post where or who said it if I can remember.

ok one I read, I not sure where, but it said a known member of the outlaws mc, I think his name was starr or something like that, it said he forced to 13 year old girls to prostitute.

another member sold his girl for I think it said 5000 dollars and the guy who bought her said she had to pay it back before she could leave and that she couldn't use the money from him making her prostitute.

another one said that a member broke his womans jaw and wouldn't let her go to the hospital until she came up with a reason hat didn't involve him.

there was a documentary with members on there talking, one said, he had his face blacked out, but he said that "if a woman says no to sex with a member, then she gets that beatdown. that's what shes there for".

there was member I think he was a vago, he said that "women are women. they are nothing. you can treat them like hookers. you can sell them if you want. they don't have a choice"

there was a story about some of the clubs initiation rules, and it said that some new club members have to have sex with a pre teen girl that the other members bring and it has to be videotaped.

members of another club took a woman back to their club and gang raped her, then shot her in the head three times when she wanted to leave.

members of the outlaws I think, killed a man and told a woman there that had nothing to do with him that she could either prostitute to make back the money that the man owed them or she would be killed too.

so I ask, what are these women thinking getting involved with guys that will beat, rape, pass them around and force women and little girls into prostitution?
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well, I am no fan of the Outlaws M.C., by any means, but what you offer here is nothing but hearsay.

And women get treated badly by more than motorcycle gangs.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
tg4life

Post by tg4life »

its not hearsay when its the actual members on there saying it.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

We had a member here several years ago that had married into a motorcycle "club" and she insisted that all the clubs had someone monitoring the internet for unflattering stories about them and they'd come find the poster and hurt/kill them.

So be careful, they're always watching.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

tg4life;1433036 wrote: its not hearsay when its the actual members on there saying it.

Unless you actually offer first-hand knowledge, it is hearsay.
- DH Lawrence
tg4life

Post by tg4life »

yeah im sure their too busy beating and raping women and little girls to care about what somebody says about them
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Go here: Outlaws MC

You can ask them, yerself.

I used to live down the street from the Atlanta Chapter, many years back. I remember the women riding with them were pretty mean in their own right, and wouldn't put up with that kind of stuff.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tg4life;1433067 wrote: yeah im sure their too busy beating and raping women and little girls to care about what somebody says about them

And I'm sure that this site is not here to allow you to push your particular agenda.

Either present real evidence to back up your claims (as Lars says, all you have posted is unsupported hearsay) or any continuation of this campaign against the Outlaws will result in a permanent ban.
tg4life

Post by tg4life »

actually lars, you can write them all you want but they don't write back. ive tried writing to them from that site. as ive said, they are probly too busy doing you know what to women and little girls to care about a website.

and all you have to do is listen to the members and their victims, and you will have all the evidence you need
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I don't need the evidence. You do.

Hearsay ain't it.

I suggest you go join your local chapter and find out first hand.
- DH Lawrence
tg4life

Post by tg4life »

with how they treat women and little girls, id rather not be around somebody like that
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tg4life;1433347 wrote: actually lars, you can write them all you want but they don't write back. ive tried writing to them from that site. as ive said, they are probly too busy doing you know what to women and little girls to care about a website.

and all you have to do is listen to the members and their victims, and you will have all the evidence you need

You cannot say I didn't warn you.

Return to “Biker Forum”