More of England My England!

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

The beautiful village of Haworth, where the Brontë sisters lived, Yorkshire, England.

(See First Reply)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Sea lust and tiny people and the ragged romantic Celtic beauty that is Cornwall.

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Land’s End, Cornwall, England

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Frith Lodge, Sussex.

Enchanted Cumbria.

A view of Corfe Castle. The Castle is a fortification built by William the Conqueror.

A promontory in Cornwall, England. Cornwall is Celtic and mystical and exists in its own dimension.

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Last night I dreamed I was at Stonehenge & Salisbury Cathedral. Couldn't remember the name 'Salisbury Cathedral', kept saying "you know, that cathedral at Salisbury." Duh.

Return to “England”