i do really hate my body sometimes..

Issues relating specifically to women's health.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I do really hate my body sometimes.. and no, not in the weight size or anything of the sort type of way.

I mentioned that i had stomach problems somewhere on FG a while ago.. And i had an endoscopic procedure done, but they couldn't find anything.. Then it seemed it was getting better with different meds.. But it has come back and got far worse.. i'm taking double meds for my chronic acid at the moment, but every day it's getting worse.. it's painful, keeping me awake all nights and i cant stop belching... (very embarrassing today when leaning forward in the shop and belching very loud and then trying to keep my breakfast down... :-3 ). I don't eat in public as it can be quite painful and embarrassing afterwords, and i only eat plain boring food..

The acid reflux gives me a constant idea of heart attack like symptoms.

And the Dizzyness, mean sudden headaches, upper back ache, and the loss of grip in my hands is driving me crazy.. not to mention ruining my wooden floor as i keep dropping drinks and things on it.. :-2

Just needed a little moan as i will not be going to the doctors next week for these problems.. as she will still be on holiday and I had a falling out with the male doctor (as he is an arse...).. So it will have to wait..

Any tips on getting rid of backache? (or where i could get a replacement? :wah: )
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Can I be so bold to ask If you are over-weight as this makes back problems worse.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437921 wrote: Can I be so bold to ask If you are over-weight as this makes back problems worse.

hihi, no prob.. "normal" weight, bmi of 22 point something
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

But i just remembered one leg is slightly longer than the other.. The school doc noticed it (like 12 years ago). That why I sometimes "dip" my hip when i have to stand for long periods of time (i know i shouldn't but it happens when on autopilot, but i try not to). Did see the male doctor about this 1,5 years ago as my hip also tends to lock (oh yes im falling apart) and sometime it will make me fall over/trip. The only thing he said was: you're too young to have any problems, go away.
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1437922 wrote: hihi, no prob.. "normal" weight, bmi of 22 point something Not that then... from the problems you have given, my guess would be a stomach ulcer yet they checked that out.

I had a serious Ulcer some years ago and It felt like the pain was In my back for some strange reason.

Can't you ask for a second opinion?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437924 wrote: Not that then... from the problems you have given, my guess would be a stomach ulcer yet they checked that out.

I had a serious Ulcer some years ago and It felt like the pain was In my back for some strange reason.

Can't you ask for a second opinion?

I guess i could try that via the lady doctor. As this is driving me nuts. My breastbone and back feel like they have been hit by a truck and are on fire.. Even though i had plain rice, broccoli and steamed chicken (no spices) for dinner tonight. I am absolutely sweating now pfff..

My guess was aswell that the back issue and stomach issue must be linked as my back gets worse when the acid gets worse. They did say they would check for helicobacter pylori during the endoscopic procedure, but they never did. (?)

Last 3 days I haven't been able to eat a normal sized dinner, as i seem full to the brim after half a sandwich sized meal. (lost 1 kg this week, which I'm not happy with as I do not gain weight easily). Which i think sets on the dizzyness not getting "enough in". And the mean headaches, well the worse i've slept the worse they get so.. It all seems linked.

I hate going to the doctors.. it took me 4 years to go the last time (with this acid thing..).. I prefer the dentist, eventhough he will be hacking at my widom tooth on nov 7th, as that needs to be removed.. :thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1437925 wrote: I guess i could try that via the lady doctor. As this is driving me nuts. My breastbone and back feel like they have been hit by a truck and are on fire.. Even though i had plain rice, broccoli and steamed chicken (no spices) for dinner tonight. I am absolutely sweating now pfff..

My guess was aswell that the back issue and stomach issue must be linked as my back gets worse when the acid gets worse. They did say they would check for helicobacter pylori during the endoscopic procedure, but they never did. (?)

Last 3 days I haven't been able to eat a normal sized dinner, as i seem full to the brim after half a sandwich sized meal. (lost 1 kg this week, which I'm not happy with as I do not gain weight easily). Which i think sets on the dizzyness not getting "enough in". And the mean headaches, well the worse i've slept the worse they get so.. It all seems linked.

I hate going to the doctors.. it took me 4 years to go the last time (with this acid thing..).. I prefer the dentist, eventhough he will be hacking at my widom tooth on nov 7th, as that needs to be removed.. :thinking:

That's what I felt like with my stomach ulcer !!!! And mine was Helicobacter Pylori.... Insist they test for It.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437927 wrote: That's what I felt like with my stomach ulcer !!!! And mine was Helicobacter Pylori.... Insist they test for It.

Ohh nuts.. I hated that camera tube thingy go down me as I heaved so bad, i sounded like a raped camel!

Have you recovered 100% after that ulcer? or still "after effects" ?

And thanks for the sharing of info, as it makes me feel less like i'm going mad!

My grandad (who died in 2007) had ulcers when he was young, and my dad is having his endoscopic procedure done in a week or so, as he was walking the dogs last night he chucked his guts up in park. Seems like a family thing is going on aswell..
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

i'm not liking reading about Helicobacter Pylori... I read that you must stop taking your antacids 2 weeks prior to the examination.. I wouldn't survive even one day without my antacids :-3 I don't think i'm doing very well with the double dosis to be honest.. Don't think i should have read up on that subject...

My insides are on fire, I could like cry right now.... but i'm just way too tired...
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Have food allergies been ruled out?
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1437928 wrote: Ohh nuts.. I hated that camera tube thingy go down me as I heaved so bad, i sounded like a raped camel!

Have you recovered 100% after that ulcer? or still "after effects" ?

And thanks for the sharing of info, as it makes me feel less like i'm going mad!

My grandad (who died in 2007) had ulcers when he was young, and my dad is having his endoscopic procedure done in a week or so, as he was walking the dogs last night he chucked his guts up in park. Seems like a family thing is going on aswell..

Don't panic.

Infection with H. pylori is the cause of most stomach and duodenal ulcers. H. pylori also causes some cases of non-ulcer dyspepsia. Infection with H. pylori can be confirmed by a test done on a sample of faeces (stools), or in a breath test, or from a blood test, or from a biopsy sample taken during an endoscopy. A one-week course of two antibiotics plus an acid-suppressing medicine will usually clear the H. pylori infection. This should prevent the return of a duodenal or stomach ulcer that had been caused by this infection.

Helicobacter Pylori and Stomach Pain | Health | Patient.co.uk

I took the anti-biotics for two weeks and was totally cleared. Make sure they test for It.... Good luck.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Betty Boop;1437944 wrote: Have food allergies been ruled out?

Nope. i do know that i don't handle milk products well in large amounts though. cream cake or a glas of milk is a no no.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437949 wrote: Don't panic.

Infection with H. pylori is the cause of most stomach and duodenal ulcers. H. pylori also causes some cases of non-ulcer dyspepsia. Infection with H. pylori can be confirmed by a test done on a sample of faeces (stools), or in a breath test, or from a blood test, or from a biopsy sample taken during an endoscopy. A one-week course of two antibiotics plus an acid-suppressing medicine will usually clear the H. pylori infection. This should prevent the return of a duodenal or stomach ulcer that had been caused by this infection.

Helicobacter Pylori and Stomach Pain | Health | Patient.co.uk

I took the anti-biotics for two weeks and was totally cleared. Make sure they test for It.... Good luck.

thanks for the info :) that took the panic level down :wah:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Chloe_88;1437928 wrote: i sounded like a raped camel!

You wouldn't have a recording of that by any chance? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1437955 wrote: thanks for the info :) that took the panic level down :wah: Betty could also be right. It could be Coeliac disease... Ask to be tested for both.

What is coeliac disease? | Coeliac UK
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437963 wrote: Betty could also be right. It could be Coeliac disease... Ask to be tested for both.

What is coeliac disease? | Coeliac UK

also most of these things on the list are daily probs for me like;

* joint and/or bone pain

* neurological (nerve) problems such as ataxia (poor muscle co-ordination) and neuropathy (numbness and tingling in the hands and feet). <-- this is when i lose grip on things and drop them. but i also work alot on the pc at work, so it might ve something else.

very interesting though.. thanks again for all the input, i feel a little less crazy now :wah:

thinking of that again.. working on the pc for over 8 hours a day wouldn't explain my feet going numb ! lol
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

fuzzywuzzy;1437956 wrote: You wouldn't have a recording of that by any chance? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

mm no sorry, no youtube vid of that! hahaha!
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1437975 wrote: also most of these things on the list are daily probs for me like;

* joint and/or bone pain

* neurological (nerve) problems such as ataxia (poor muscle co-ordination) and neuropathy (numbness and tingling in the hands and feet).

I'm almost fearful of offering any advice to you now In case I am accused of ' Deliberatly trying to frighten you.

If It's either of the two, they are easily treated but the main thing Is getting the tests done and getting a diagnosis. Although I have to say that the acid reflux and feeling like your Insides are on fire sounds more like the ulcer.

Do you bring up bile at all.?
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437978 wrote: I'm almost fearful of offering any advice to you now In case I am accused of ' Deliberatly trying to frighten you.

Hihi, no i wouldn't accuse you of that. I was in a bit of a state yesterday, as it was one of those "attack" days (when the acid is so bad)

oscar;1437978 wrote:

If It's either of the two, they are easily treated but the main thing Is getting the tests done and getting a diagnosis. Although I have to say that the acid reflux and feeling like your Insides are on fire sounds more like the ulcer.

Do you bring up bile at all.?

mmm not that i've known of or noticed (and i'm sure bile shouldn't be hard to recognized) . Mostly if i get real sick it's after eating, and it's only the food that will head for the exit. When food does stay down, it's just the acid reflux and the insides on fire thing going on. + lots, and i mean lots of belching going on.

Very embarrassing at work today though , as i burped up an apple i ate 5 mins prior.. :yh_sick
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1437979 wrote: Hihi, no i wouldn't accuse you of that. I was in a bit of a state yesterday, as it was one of those "attack" days (when the acid is so bad)

mmm not that i've known of or noticed (and i'm sure bile shouldn't be hard to recognized) . Mostly if i get real sick it's after eating, and it's only the food that will head for the exit. When food does stay down, it's just the acid reflux and the insides on fire thing going on. + lots, and i mean lots of belching going on.

Very embarrassing at work today though , as i burped up an apple i ate 5 mins prior.. :yh_sick Yes, when I had the ulcer, I brought all food straight back up. The antacids you take may be stopping the bile ( a yellow liquid that burns the throat). I got to the point where I stopped eating which only made the ulcer worse and created the bile.

Please ask for those tests.... the remedy Is so quick and easy.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

one thing my mum told me though is that the "valve" of the stomach was very weak when i was little. couldn't lay down or play after eating as it would come straight up.

I pushed for the doc at the hospital to really check that out, but i was in and out of there so quick, he just said that had nothing to do with it.

I should also mention that even when i was a teenager, i never was good with food in the way of doing activities afterwords. I couldn't do PE after lunchtimes at school as it would come up, and i would have to sit out or only join in as much as i could. It's been the last 5 years that i've had daily terrible acid, and the last year of that I have been seeking treatment. I still think it has something to do with that "valve" or maybe that with a combination of different things..

But as my GP is an arse, i've been left guessing and left to "get on with it" .
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437981 wrote: Yes, when I had the ulcer, I brought all food straight back up. The antacids you take may be stopping the bile ( a yellow liquid that burns the throat). I got to the point where I stopped eating which only made the ulcer worse and created the bile.

Please ask for those tests.... the remedy Is so quick and easy.

Thanks yet again for the "kick up the bum" that i needed :) Gives me a bit more courage to go and see the GP again .. :)
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

It could well be celiac, that can affect people with terrible acid reflux, vomiting etc it also makes you feel like utter shite constantly. If you have been cutting back on wheaty things sub consciously because they do make you feel crappy, any time you then do have a quantity of something you are reacting to the reaction will be worse due to hyper sensitivity.

I thought many years ago maybe I was allergic to dairy, cut it all out, but was still reacting, so I returned to eating everything and then cut out the wheat, finally got a diagnosis for wheat allergy and then realised that I was still reacting so at that point as my doctor wouldn't listen I also cut out the gluten, too late now for me to get a diagnosis, you need to be eating the wheat and gluten for them to show up in the blood tests so you can then get the bowel biopsy.

All I will say to you is don't cut anything out yet, if you can find a sympathetic doctor get blood tests done as soon as possible, if they show up as a possible celiac you will need to have a bowel biopsy to get a diagnosis. Keep eating what you normally eat so if you do go for the biopsy the bowel remains damaged, start cutting out and the bowel will start repairing itself which won't allow for a proper diagnosis.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Betty Boop;1438000 wrote: It could well be celiac, that can affect people with terrible acid reflux, vomiting etc it also makes you feel like utter shite constantly. If you have been cutting back on wheaty things sub consciously because they do make you feel crappy, any time you then do have a quantity of something you are reacting to the reaction will be worse due to hyper sensitivity.

I thought many years ago maybe I was allergic to dairy, cut it all out, but was still reacting, so I returned to eating everything and then cut out the wheat, finally got a diagnosis for wheat allergy and then realised that I was still reacting so at that point as my doctor wouldn't listen I also cut out the gluten, too late now for me to get a diagnosis, you need to be eating the wheat and gluten for them to show up in the blood tests so you can then get the bowel biopsy.

All I will say to you is don't cut anything out yet, if you can find a sympathetic doctor get blood tests done as soon as possible, if they show up as a possible celiac you will need to have a bowel biopsy to get a diagnosis. Keep eating what you normally eat so if you do go for the biopsy the bowel remains damaged, start cutting out and the bowel will start repairing itself which won't allow for a proper diagnosis.

Ohh, i hope it isn;t a wheat or gluten allergy, as i love love love foods that contain this.

But I am avoiding certain foods/drinks: coffee, citrus drinks (like orange juice), alcohol, tomatoes and tomato sauce, onions, things that are spicy or like curries, rice crackers, strong spreads like chicken curry bread spread, ANY chocolate product, anything fatty (crisps, chips, snacks), liquorice (my fav :( ), anything minty, anything thats "strong" flavoured, and of course anything fizzy.

And this is like the start of the list.. :(

But i get your point. Problem is if i don't cut out certain foods, i wont be able to work.. but both of you have given me a kick up the bum to go and get it seen to (again), and stand my ground. :)
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I admit i got upset about 4 weeks ago as it was "agent" day (helpdesk agent day at work)

They handed out, fizzy drinks, blueberry / choc muffins and big (huge) choc medal. (i dont even like muffins...)

I got a bit upset with a colleague who is losing weight but had a splurge, and he pushed, pushed and pushed me to have some, I yelled at him (he knows my situation in details, mind you)..I was so bummed out and embarrassed ..

I love my food, and i'm so frustrated not being able to eat some (most) of the things I love. I haven;t been to my in-laws birthdays for 1 year now or eaten in public, as i'm so frightened of having an "acid attack".. It's starting to take over my life, something needs to be done about it..
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Chloe_88;1438007 wrote: I admit i got upset about 4 weeks ago as it was "agent" day (helpdesk agent day at work)

They handed out, fizzy drinks, blueberry / choc muffins and big (huge) choc medal. (i dont even like muffins...)

I got a bit upset with a colleague who is losing weight but had a splurge, and he pushed, pushed and pushed me to have some, I yelled at him (he knows my situation in details, mind you)..I was so bummed out and embarrassed ..

I love my food, and i'm so frustrated not being able to eat some (most) of the things I love. I haven;t been to my in-laws birthdays for 1 year now or eaten in public, as i'm so frightened of having an "acid attack".. It's starting to take over my life, something needs to be done about it..

You do need to do something about it yes, you will end up severely depressed if it's altering your life this much.

Sadly I had to give up eating everything I loved too, you miss it for ages, then you start feeling better, energised and not like every part of you hurts and aches constantly. Then as time goes on you watch someone eat a cream éclair or some freshly baked bread and you realise you wouldn't want to go anywhere near it because you just know it would make you feel soooo ill again!

Italy is having a huge problem with people now becoming intolerant to wheat, I've found several Italian restaurants recently that list suitable pasta for celiacs that they make freshly for you, pasta is the one thing I couldn't find a decent replacement for so it's a real treat to go out and have a spaghetti bolognese.

You will also just end up cooking everything from scratch, easiest way, and you know you're not eating all the crap that comes in processed foods. Baking is easy too now with the specialist gluten free flours that are available. I'm currently perfecting profiteroles and made a mean pavlova the other week.
Oscar Namechange

If you look at the symptoms for Celiac disease, there Is no mention of acid reflux.

Celiac Disease Treatment, Symptoms And More From SymptomFind.com

Yet the symptoms for Helicobacter fit.

Helicobacter pylori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please don't worry.... two weeks of anti-biotics and It'll be gone.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Betty Boop;1438009 wrote: You do need to do something about it yes, you will end up severely depressed if it's altering your life this much.

Sadly I had to give up eating everything I loved too, you miss it for ages, then you start feeling better, energised and not like every part of you hurts and aches constantly. Then as time goes on you watch someone eat a cream éclair or some freshly baked bread and you realise you wouldn't want to go anywhere near it because you just know it would make you feel soooo ill again!

Italy is having a huge problem with people now becoming intolerant to wheat, I've found several Italian restaurants recently that list suitable pasta for celiacs that they make freshly for you, pasta is the one thing I couldn't find a decent replacement for so it's a real treat to go out and have a spaghetti bolognese.

You will also just end up cooking everything from scratch, easiest way, and you know you're not eating all the crap that comes in processed foods. Baking is easy too now with the specialist gluten free flours that are available. I'm currently perfecting profiteroles and made a mean pavlova the other week.

I'm glad you've seemed to have accepted it, and "perfecting" certain cooking skills/foods.

I'm still at the stage of not accepting not being able to eat certain foods.

Inside info: "they" think i'm depressed already as my dad is ill, aunt might have a blood clot + chest infection (recurring thing), grandma had dementia and has "forgotten" me, and my Nan (other grandma); she's got diabetes, had a TIA last year, thyroid problems, going blind, and now only has 10% kidney function left and 2 of her kids commited suicide (she's 67 btw.). But as I've got into a "thingy" (fight) with the GP I stopped seeing the shrink, seemed a whole load of codswallop to me anyway.

God, sounds like i've got a bit of the munchausen syndrom, reading all this back to myself. I just really get so frustrated with myself + not being able to eat "normal" food... I'll go back and see the lady GP as soon as she is back, not leave untill they do something about this, as it's taking over my life.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1438012 wrote: If you look at the symptoms for Celiac disease, there Is no mention of acid reflux.

Celiac Disease Treatment, Symptoms And More From SymptomFind.com

Yet the symptoms for Helicobacter fit.

Helicobacter pylori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please don't worry.... two weeks of anti-biotics and It'll be gone.

I'd say the Helicobacter too.. Like i said to Betty; I'll go back and see the lady GP as soon as she is back, not leave untill they do something about this, as it's taking over my life
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

I had acid reflux, as did my brother and my father. Some seem to think celiac could run in families, would you recognise any of your symptoms in other family members.

Would be worth looking around the family whilst you try and work out what is going on, good luck hope you get to find an answer soon!
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1438016 wrote: I'd say the Helicobacter too.. Like i said to Betty; I'll go back and see the lady GP as soon as she is back, not leave untill they do something about this, as it's taking over my life Please don'r leave It as long as I did...

Start making a list of your symptoms right now ready for when your see your Doctor. Every day, write down anything and everything that happens so you don't miss out something vital when you get there. the more you can tell her, the more It will help her make a decision.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Betty Boop;1438018 wrote: I had acid reflux, as did my brother and my father. Some seem to think celiac could run in families, would you recognise any of your symptoms in other family members.

Would be worth looking around the family whilst you try and work out what is going on, good luck hope you get to find an answer soon!

My grandad had ulcers, his son (my dad ) has chronic acid (cause unknow, endoscopic procedure due nxt week), my brother said he gets mean acid (he's got milk allergy as well). My aunt (dads sister) has chrone's and my other brother has developed colon polyps. So yeah there is some family history in stomach & bowl issues.
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1438020 wrote: Thanks :)

My grandad had ulcers, his son (my dad ) has chronic acid (cause unknow, endoscopic procedure due nxt week), my brother said he gets mean acid (he's got milk allergy as well). My aunt (dads sister) has chrone's and my other brother has developed colon polyps. So yeah there is some family history in stomach & bowl issues. You think you got problems ? :wah:

I've got half a bowel and a scar running from my boobs to my groin from major bowel surgery. They warned me of the problems I'd have In the future and buy, were they right ! :wah: I am a slave to my bowel habits.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1438021 wrote: You think you got problems ? :wah:

I've got half a bowel and a scar running from my boobs to my groin from major bowel surgery. They warned me of the problems I'd have In the future and buy, were they right ! :wah: I am a slave to my bowel habits.

Jikes!
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1438022 wrote: Jikes! I was actually very fortunate to have a damn good surgeon who saved what part of the bowel he could. I just have to eat little and often or encounter serious pain and bloating.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1438023 wrote: I was actually very fortunate to have a damn good surgeon who saved what part of the bowel he could. I just have to eat little and often or encounter serious pain and bloating.

Wow.. obviously i hope it wouldn't come anywhere near that, that's just kicked my bum in to hyper gear to get this thing sorted.

Up untill now i've thought "as long as get through the work day"... Stupid thought really,when ignoring body signs... So for me it's a case of : less complaining more doing something about it!
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1438025 wrote: Wow.. obviously i hope it wouldn't come anywhere near that, that's just kicked my bum in to hyper gear to get this thing sorted.

Up untill now i've thought "as long as get through the work day"... Stupid thought really,when ignoring body signs... So for me it's a case of : less complaining more doing something about it!
My bowel surgery was nothing to do with my stomach ulcer and completely seperate so don't worry, It doesn't turn Into that.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1438026 wrote: My bowel surgery was nothing to do with my stomach ulcer and completely seperate so don't worry, It doesn't turn Into that.

but still what a thing to go through..
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1438027 wrote: but still what a thing to go through.. It was pretty awful Yes and put paid to my career In sales. I'm grateful for small mercies and didn't end up with a colostomy bag thanks to the surgeon. It could have been worse but I was just empathising with you about the pain. I am In pain every day of my life and am dependant on pain relief and anti-spasmodic drugs. Certain foods play havoc such as fresh fruit so I have to limit myself. It could have been far worse so I am grateful for small mercies.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1438028 wrote: It was pretty awful Yes and put paid to my career In sales. I'm grateful for small mercies and didn't end up with a colostomy bag thanks to the surgeon. It could have been worse but I was just empathising with you about the pain. I am In pain every day of my life and am dependant on pain relief and anti-spasmodic drugs. Certain foods play havoc such as fresh fruit so I have to limit myself. It could have been far worse so I am grateful for small mercies.

Ohh Oscar, I can't even imagine how **** that must have been and still is. :( Glad to hear you had such a good surgeon though..
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1438029 wrote: Ohh Oscar, I can't even imagine how **** that must have been and still is. :( Glad to hear you had such a good surgeon though..
Oh by the way, I drink a lot of full fat milk which helps with the spasms... I also drank milk when I had the ulcer to neutralise the acid... drink as much as you can and avoid all fruit juices and fruit for the time being until you get confirmation.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I'm sorry to say (to myself most of all) i have caved and eaten a chicken curry salad sandwich about half an hour ago and washed it down with a (small) fizzy drink.

I know it wasn't a good idea.. And I know it's my own fault.. but god, I wanted some food with flavour! Now I am paying the price... :yh_sick

I've got the full fat milk in the fridge oscar, but I don't think I can face that at the moment after my stupid actions with the curry sandwich...

My dad is drinking Soja milk by the way, since then: No Acid!

I think i'll just try the normal milk as soja milk smells funny to me...
Oscar Namechange

Chloe_88;1438780 wrote: I'm sorry to say (to myself most of all) i have caved and eaten a chicken curry salad sandwich about half an hour ago and washed it down with a (small) fizzy drink.

I know it wasn't a good idea.. And I know it's my own fault.. but god, I wanted some food with flavour! Now I am paying the price... :yh_sick

I've got the full fat milk in the fridge oscar, but I don't think I can face that at the moment after my stupid actions with the curry sandwich...

My dad is drinking Soja milk by the way, since then: No Acid!

I think i'll just try the normal milk as soja milk smells funny to me...

Fizzy drink ??? Oh no, the worst !!!!

You can try Almond Milk also Chloe...
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1438805 wrote: Fizzy drink ??? Oh no, the worst !!!!

You can try Almond Milk also Chloe...

Yep the worst! Still giving me problems today, but I survived.. Never thought of Almond milk..
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I am quite upset now..

Quick fyi; I went to the doctor, good news is that I've got them to test me for helicobacter, well they'll test on friday.. the bad news: no meds for 3 days, just nothingness... just me and my acid for 3 days.

my boss (well supervisor) has been very understanding and has given me the 3 days off work. (more if needed).

I'm barely standing up with a double dose of meds as it is.. I'm worried about what the next 3 days are going to bring.. This is just ****.. there I said it!

Return to “Women's Health”