Did I walk under a ladder or something?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

My best friend had a heart attack 9 weeks ago, had a stent put in and everything was fine. Then he went down hill very quickly and is now in ICU at the local hospital soon to be transported to another hospital 300 km away . He now has fluid got fluid on the heart I'm worried sick. I'm his emergency contact before any family members and I've been run off my feet helping him out because he's been so sick.

problem .....................it's doing my head in because I just began a dip of management two weeks ago and with everything that has happened I havent put pen to paper so to speak. the census date is 21 October and I dont' want to pull out but I'm so behind already. Plus the place I live in looks a shambles becasue I've simply had no time to worry or think about myself. Lack of work is also getting to be a big problem.

I'm just venting I guess but I thought the bulk of my worries had well and trully ended months ago . Not so it seems.

Ahhh and my mum is upset cause I havent seen her since before christmas .
Týr

Post by Týr »

Kill two birds with one stone - get your mother to come round and tidy the house for you.

I bet you've had everything hang over your head like this before and worked your way past it. I do hope your friend gets fixed though, that's the major bit at the moment.

You could give a heads-up to your supervisor on the diploma, the earlier you do that the more leeway you'll get if you run out of time on anything.
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

well it's 12:15 am and he's finally at the other hospital snug as a bug :) so at least now I can go to bed . yeah gunnna ring my tutor tomoz morning I don't think an email would surfice.

just so tired of it all . How much can a koala bear? lol lol lol lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,night all . I'll be happier tomoz.

BTW my mum can't do that stuff anymore . You ever heard of people dying not long after their spouses? chrsit I hope that's not happening but mum has become very old very sudden. I'll head to Melbounre when I know what's going on and then visit mum . that should do for the moment . then everyone is happy :)
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Vent all you need! Sometimes a good vent can help. And Tyr has given some good advice. Cleaning? isn't that why everybody has so may cupboards these days? :wah:

And (again) best wishes to your friend.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Waiting for him to go into surgery. I thought he would have been already in but nope . He was supposed to have surgery this morning and was put on Nil oral from midnight last night . then they apparently come in this morning and say it won't be until this afternoon and he can have breakfast........then they come in again and tell him to stop eating, then again come in and tell him it's okay ..........WTF? He's not a happy chappy.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

fuzzywuzzy;1438333 wrote: WTF? He's not a happy chappy.

pff, I can imagine... 2 years ago my brother had no food for almost 3 days, because they couldn't decide when he was going to go into surgery..

Did your friend go into surgery eventually then? If so, I hope all has gone well
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yep apparently there's nothing wrong ...I'm like WTF? Everyone is doing the "should get a second opinion " thing. and that's exactly what will be happening. This hospital ****ed up in the first place. Me thinks some arse covering is going on .
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

fuzzywuzzy;1438366 wrote: Yep apparently there's nothing wrong ...I'm like WTF? Everyone is doing the "should get a second opinion " thing. and that's exactly what will be happening. This hospital ****ed up in the first place. Me thinks some arse covering is going on .

what the.. ?! And yes, get that second opinion ..
mahbub

Post by mahbub »

I think that providing to assist the employees is that the best thanks to foreclose death. you'll forever have a three-party with them once they end work to be additional certain that you just are not doomed.

If area unit you're a irrational person and are experiencing 'bad luck' from walking beneath a ladder, go do one thing to expertise 'good luck'. you'll eat associate apple, carry associate fruit, or search for a four leaf herbaceous plant. I want you the simplest of luck in obtaining eliminate your dangerous luck.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

mahbub;1456190 wrote: I think that providing to assist the employees is that the best thanks to foreclose death. you'll forever have a three-party with them once they end work to be additional certain that you just are not doomed.

If area unit you're a irrational person and are experiencing 'bad luck' from walking beneath a ladder, go do one thing to expertise 'good luck'. you'll eat associate apple, carry associate fruit, or search for a four leaf herbaceous plant. I want you the simplest of luck in obtaining eliminate your dangerous luck.

I have no idea what you just said .............but I think you're welcome.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

BTW are you trying to get your posts up or something?
Týr

Post by Týr »

fuzzywuzzy;1456196 wrote: I have no idea what you just said .............but I think you're welcome.

I once wrote a synonym generator which sounded similar to that.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Týr;1456208 wrote: I once wrote a synonym generator which sounded similar to that.

Why are you writing synonym generators?
Týr

Post by Týr »

fuzzywuzzy;1456224 wrote: Why are you writing synonym generators?

It was two or three years ago. There was a perfectly good commercial reason for the commission and I can say nothing at all in public about why it made money.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ha!!! engine searches? lol

It's very strange that this thread has come up again by someone who hasn't visited the forum since...don't you think it strange?

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”