I was just speaking to Father Christmas......and he says

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It's 12:35 am here and I just spoke to Santa. He's finished delivering presents here and he just dropped in for his biccys and milk.

The air wing police don't like him having a beer too early in the delivery process but he said he wouldn't mind a beer or a scotch when he's nearing his home in the North Pole, milk will be fine also...we all know it's milk that keeps his beard so white. So if those in the northern hemisphere could put out a bit of a drop, he'd be most pleased. His reindeer wouldn't mind a bucket of water put out and a bit of greenery for a snack, if that's not too much trouble.

Santa asked for a towel to wipe himself down if it's not too much to ask. Apparently it's a bit blowy and rainy in Europe at the moment and he's afraid he might drip on the carpets. Don't worry about muddy wet footprints though, he has his special talc powder boot protection .........so if you see any talc around the chimney or the Christmas tree, it just means he's been to your house already. :)

He says he's liking all the Christmas trees he's seen so far and looking forward to seeing yours. He left about half an hour ago so he'll be at your place pretty soon .

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! ........And get ready he's on his way !!!! :)
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

fuzzywuzzy;1443162 wrote: It's 12:35 am here and I just spoke to Santa. He's finished delivering presents here and he just dropped in for his biccys and milk.

The air wing police don't like him having a beer too early in the delivery process but he said he wouldn't mind a beer or a scotch when he's nearing his home in the North Pole, milk will be fine also...we all know it's milk that keeps his beard so white. So if those in the northern hemisphere could put out a bit of a drop, he'd be most pleased. His reindeer wouldn't mind a bucket of water put out and a bit of greenery for a snack, if that's not too much trouble.

Santa asked for a towel to wipe himself down if it's not too much to ask. Apparently it's a bit blowy and rainy in Europe at the moment and he's afraid he might drip on the carpets. Don't worry about muddy wet footprints though, he has his special talc powder boot protection .........so if you see any talc around the chimney or the Christmas tree, it just means he's been to your house already. :)

He says he's liking all the Christmas trees he's seen so far and looking forward to seeing yours. He left about half an hour ago so he'll be at your place pretty soon .

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! ........And get ready he's on his way !!!! :)

Merry Xmas Fuzz ... Is he still the same size or has he lost any weight? :yh_rotfl
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I'm too excited to sleep
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I had my doubts but if Fuzzy's seen him it's good enough for me.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

jones jones;1443173 wrote: Merry Xmas Fuzz ... Is he still the same size or has he lost any weight? :yh_rotfl

I'ts been like a sauna down this way for him JJ so no doubt he has. But I'm sure he'll be his good old self by the time he gets to everyone else. there's a lot of biccys and milk between Us and you guys.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Snowfire;1443174 wrote: I'm too excited to sleep

that's so cute.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Bruv;1443180 wrote: I had my doubts but if Fuzzy's seen him it's good enough for me.

would I lie to you Bruv? BTW he reckons you've teetering on the naughty list this year. lol.

Return to “Holidays”