What is Predestination to God?

Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Human history is just the unfolding of Gods mind! God has given our future much thought; his thought has predestined much of that future , because his GREAT mind is historical; its history in the making!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The predestination of God has absolutely nothing to do with religion, and most certainly nothing to do with Christianity; Christians have long tried to speak for God or make announcements for him, and in my view have long been wrong in that assumption. There is no one on the earth right now who speaks for God, and certainly no group; God simply is NOT speaking now, and many believers in him just can't handle that.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination to God is preperation for our future with him; it is he and Christ " Working", actively NOW working on our future with them; all billions upon billions upon trillions of quadrillion uncounted years ahead with them; they are IN that future now, building for our comfort and happiness!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination to God is him " Preparing a plate before us", a dinner; a great feast! And him enjoying eating with us; his very own generate; his own VERY loved children!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination to God is him " Covering all the bases for us!"

He's got us covered! Don't let the Christian habit of condemning people infect your proper view of the free salvation that is garenteed.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination to God is pre screening reality, in order for reality to be as he intends.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination to God is seeing to us in all time frames, until he removes time.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination to God was sending his Son to earth to make sure we all make it to heaven on earth.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1436145 wrote: Predestination to God was sending his Son to earth to make sure we all make it to heaven on earth.

And this is the biblical proof of that predestination; 1John 4:14, " And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son " To be Savior of the WORLD!"
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1436274 wrote: And this is the biblical proof of that predestination; 1John 4:14, " And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son " To be Savior of the WORLD!"

This world, the whole world that God so loves, is predestined to be saved, ALL of it! THAT IS the good news, that is the missing ingredient in the worlds preaching; that IS why Jesus died and that IS the divine results of his death;

EVERYONE will benefit from it!

THAT is predestination to God!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Why should God leave any human out? It can't be because of their sin, because Jesus covered those; so what other reason is there for God to eliminate any human from his eternity?

There is none!

And its the Christians who really can't believe this and are trying to block it!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination is the true Dejavu!
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Mickiel. Thank you for fighting The Mission Field.

I think they nailed some dude to a cross for doing what you are doing. New Testament.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

JacksDad;1443839 wrote: Mickiel. Thank you for fighting The Mission Field.

I think they nailed some dude to a cross for doing what you are doing. New Testament.

Peace.

I am nowhere even near any comparrison with Jesus, and outside of Job, I know of no other human anywhere in that ball park.

But thank you anyway, I rarely receive compliments; and I understand why.

I think we are predestined to do what we do; we were all born to be born again; in our first stage of existence, its just no telling what we were and how we were going to act, but in the final stage, we will be just what God intended for us to be.

One thing I will be glad about; there will be no more suffering;

I am sick and tired of the suffering.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

We are predestined to suffer; meaning that nothing we do or don't do can stop it; Predestination then to God, is absolute proof that his will cannot be stopped!
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination is God's dejavu; its his Karma; its reality being spun in terms of time.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination to God is his controling of all things consistantly; what is was supposed to be. Thats why I believe Atheist are supposed to be Atheist; Theist are supposed to be that way and Agnostic's are supposed to be as they are.

What is was supposed to be!

Oh he does not have to control every little detail; but in this year 2014, he wanted a certain amount of Theist to exist, a certain amount of Atheist to exist and a certain amount of Agnostics are supposed to be living. We are just filling those slots.

You don't have to feel like your lost or not living up to your potential; you are what you were intended to be;

And we all are destined for eternal greatnest with God.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Predestination is God being at ease with his plans, because he knows nobody can stop him; he has no competition, and no power is greater than he.

He knows.

Predestination is God knowing!

Return to “General Religious Discussions”