Some More Weird, Wacky Freaky Fotos

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Like a kid with a wood saw & wearing an outfit made of a kitchen curtain; a rather unbelievably large locust shot in 1937; a little bugger painting a sleeping artist’s bald patch; 1952 Pontiac in Houston Texas 1973; a lady being kept awake because her bare partner snores too much; a German soldier with a cat on top of his helmet WTF!; a tombstone in memory of a female eaten by rats; a nude dude probably writing a letter to Playgirl magazine;

[/IMG]

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

If you don't mind JJ, i'd like to share a pic of my great-grandfather. I came across this pic again just the other day.

It's not a weird or wacky pic, but I thought it was quite cool :)

Charles George Dupuis. He was a sanitaire engineer and motor driver for John Bolding & Sons, Ltd.

"Thomas Crapper died in 1910 and was buried near the grave of the cricketer, W.G. Grace, in Elmers End Cemetery. The company continued under the guidance of his old partner Robert M. Wharam, his son Robert G. Wharam and Mr. Crapper's nephew George Crapper. However by the late 1950s, after the demise of the original partners, it was evident to Robert G. Wharam that with no Crappers or Wharams left to run the business, the sale of the company was becoming inevitable. In addition, perhaps people cared little for quality and tradition during that period. In 1963 came the end of an era; Thomas Crapper & Co. became the property of a rival, Messrs. John Bolding & Sons, Ltd.."
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:wah: Ain't life wonderful!
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

Great images!!

You could have had that grasshopper as a meal!

And the guy in the skirt with the cat on his helmet ...what do you think he has in his right - our left - hand?

And the nude guy? Jj I am surprised that you posted a picture or yourself!!

:lips:

still in that mischievous mood.......
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Chloe_88;1446011 wrote: If you don't mind JJ, i'd like to share a pic of my great-grandfather. I came across this pic again just the other day.

It's not a weird or wacky pic, but I thought it was quite cool :)

Charles George Dupuis. He was a sanitaire engineer and motor driver for John Bolding & Sons, Ltd.

"Thomas Crapper died in 1910 and was buried near the grave of the cricketer, W.G. Grace, in Elmers End Cemetery. The company continued under the guidance of his old partner Robert M. Wharam, his son Robert G. Wharam and Mr. Crapper's nephew George Crapper. However by the late 1950s, after the demise of the original partners, it was evident to Robert G. Wharam that with no Crappers or Wharams left to run the business, the sale of the company was becoming inevitable. In addition, perhaps people cared little for quality and tradition during that period. In 1963 came the end of an era; Thomas Crapper & Co. became the property of a rival, Messrs. John Bolding & Sons, Ltd.."

Of course I don't mine hun ...

Nice image too ...

Sounds like he was of French extraction?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

along-for-the-ride;1446024 wrote: :wah: Ain't life wonderful!

You said it hun! Its us dumb earthlings who make it soooo damn complex!
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Lady J;1446059 wrote: Great images!!

You could have had that grasshopper as a meal!

And the guy in the skirt with the cat on his helmet ...what do you think he has in his right - our left - hand?

And the nude guy? Jj I am surprised that you posted a picture or yourself!!

:lips:

still in that mischievous mood.......

That hopper looks like it could chomp its way thru a forest!

Could it be a tiny figure or doll?

Damn Lulu ... Now you let the cat out the bag!!
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

jones jones;1446097 wrote: Of course I don't mine hun ...

Nice image too ...

Sounds like he was of French extraction?

French/Belgium. well his parents where.

I believe it was my great great great grandmother who was a bareback horse rider in the circus. cirque dupuis le magnifique.

Return to “Photography More”