More Wicky Wacky Willy Images From Way Back When Then.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

A very cheesy song definitely not by The Eurythmics; like a one way ticket to the pole?; "Now this dude ladies & gentlemen has more life in him than the rest of you put together."; anti-puncture brooms for cars; a 1921 pram equipped with a radio, antenna and loudspeaker, to pacify your papoose; an elevator parking lot in early 1920s hoisted cars on individual platforms to save space;

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

the third picture looks like the viewers are as close to being a Skelton as they could get in real life.

I like the hat the lady in center front is wearing....a helmet of some sort?
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Hihi, I liked the first one and it's so true! Sweet dreams ARE made of cheese! :D

(coming from someone who eats half a kilo of cheese in 4-5 days :lips: )
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Lady J;1447380 wrote: the third picture looks like the viewers are as close to being a Skelton as they could get in real life.

I like the hat the lady in center front is wearing....a helmet of some sort?

I think she goes out into the midday sun a lot Lulu ... Like mad dogs & Englishmen!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Chloe_88;1447383 wrote: Hihi, I liked the first one and it's so true! Sweet dreams ARE made of cheese! :D

(coming from someone who eats half a kilo of cheese in 4-5 days :lips: )

Yo Chloe hun ... I know Dutch cheese is the best in the world, but are you by any chance a mouse??
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

jones jones;1447407 wrote: Yo Chloe hun ... I know Dutch cheese is the best in the world, but are you by any chance a mouse??

Nuts! you figured me out! :wah:
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Chloe_88;1447410 wrote: Nuts! you figured me out! :wah:

Okay then ... Henceforth you will be called "mouse" by The Chosen.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

:yh_rotfl
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Oh my.... :lips:

I just checked how much cheese I eat in a year.....

The average dutch person eats about 20 kilo's of cheese a year..

I eat somewhere between 36 - 40 kilo's a year..

Maybe I should cut down on the cheese?? I admit, I also just ate a slab of Weißbierkäse (white beer cheese ?? :thinking: ) and gherkins for nibbles...

I must be some giant mouse to be able to eat all that cheese! :wah:
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well the pedant in me wants to point out that Cheese is not a principle food for mice.

Getting that out of the way, has it occurred to you that some of your digestion problems could stem from a large amount of cheese in your diet?

My experience has been that a lot of cheese can cause me all sorts of difficulties.

And I do love eating cheese.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Soft cheese gives me problems. "hard" cheese doesn't.

Funny enough it's the only thing that will settle my stomach when it does act up.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

jones jones;1447323 wrote: A very cheesy song definitely not by The Eurythmics; like a one way ticket to the pole?; "Now this dude ladies & gentlemen has more life in him than the rest of you put together."; anti-puncture brooms for cars; a 1921 pram equipped with a radio, antenna and loudspeaker, to pacify your papoose; an elevator parking lot in early 1920s hoisted cars on individual platforms to save space;

The last pic did not come through. I tweaked the link in this post. If it works, you can either copy my change, or I can go back an make the change for you.
- DH Lawrence
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

LarsMac;1447431 wrote: Well the pedant in me wants to point out that Cheese is not a principle food for mice.

Getting that out of the way, has it occurred to you that some of your digestion problems could stem from a large amount of cheese in your diet?

My experience has been that a lot of cheese can cause me all sorts of difficulties.

And I do love eating cheese.

But you are pedantic in a nice way Lars ... Yeah they enjoy chocolate much more.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

LarsMac;1447433 wrote: The last pic did not come through. I tweaked the link in this post. If it works, you can either copy my change, or I can go back an make the change for you.

Please make the change for me Lars ... Thanx.

As you can see by the content of most of the images I post here, I am more at home with a fountain pen than a computer.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

jones jones;1447480 wrote: Please make the change for me Lars ... Thanx.

As you can see by the content of most of the images I post here, I am more at home with a fountain pen than a computer.

Done.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Photography More”