More Images From The Desk of Jj.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

I like pretty things, retro things, and weird things so I post stuff that appeals to me visually, cerebrally and often takes me back to eras in which I lived past lives, like this:

Addison Bakelite Radio 1947; Art Nouveau Pitcher – Lucien Hirtz 1900; woman with yo yo, Berlin, circa 1930; illustration by Pem for La Sourire September 1928; very cute redhead!;

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
tabby

Post by tabby »

JJ, since you have such an interest in retro/vintage things, you might like this article on vintage luggage labels ... from the days when your luggage would be covered in these signs of your travels ... think old steamer trunks!
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I kinda like number 2.

But then again, I am a reptile & other animals freak!
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I want the radio

Patsy
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

I liked the one with the yo-yo as I have a yo-yo and find them quite relaxing.

But the one by Penn had me wondering...there is a lot going in that image. Monkeys seem to be 'The PET" and why is it titled 'La Sourire" which I think means smile? The only one smiling (kinda) is the man giving this lady with a short skirt, garter and flowers in her hair a hand up.

Love You images!

they do send the mind to be creative!
tabby

Post by tabby »

tabby;1447673 wrote: JJ, since you have such an interest in retro/vintage things, you might like this article on vintage luggage labels ... from the days when your luggage would be covered in these signs of your travels ... think old steamer trunks!

I just realized that I forgot to add the link! :yh_eyerol

16 Stunning Vintage Luggage Labels
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

tabby;1447773 wrote: I just realized that I forgot to add the link! :yh_eyerol

16 Stunning Vintage Luggage Labels

They're awesome Tabs! Luggage including leather suitcases and hatboxes fetch big money on Auction today & those with labels as well even more.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

wonderful pics, JJ & tab!

Return to “Photography More”