Hmmmmmmmmmmm - Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Think I’ll go back to my writing but I’ll leave you with these :

Jan Van Beers (1852 – 1927) «The Courtesan»

Betty Lindley by Bassano Ltd
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

But Jj how will that help anything? If you go ,it will just get even quieter!
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

You know I kinda agree with you on the quiet part. I haven't been here for a couple of days and there's only been 29 posts since the last time I was here! :-2
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Hope6;1450990 wrote: But Jj how will that help anything? If you go ,it will just get even quieter!

I know that sweetheart ... but I have deadlines to meet. Promised to finish a new novel this year.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Jj, don't you dare disappear. :( I think you will find that, regardless of some other members opinions, that your input into the Garden is of such quantity that if you went away there would be a very large empty hole where Jj used to make his posts - many of those posts were very interesting, and many were thought provoking. Your posts are very varied.

I love that pair of dog pics, by the way - hilarious ! :wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

G#Gill;1450996 wrote: Jj, don't you dare disappear. :( I think you will find that, regardless of some other members opinions, that your input into the Garden is of such quantity that if you went away there would be a very large empty hole where Jj used to make his posts - many of those posts were very interesting, and many were thought provoking. Your posts are very varied.

I love that pair of dog pics, by the way - hilarious ! :wah:

I not gonna disappear Gilly ... Just gonna spend a bit more time writing. The dogs btw are like an early image and then much later when they grown old.
Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

I wish I had a button to press for champagne. That would be very handy sometimes.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

jones jones;1450992 wrote: I know that sweetheart ... but I have deadlines to meet. Promised to finish a new novel this year.

Ohhhh! what's it about JJ?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Hope6;1450991 wrote: You know I kinda agree with you on the quiet part. I haven't been here for a couple of days and there's only been 29 posts since the last time I was here! :-2

Sadly we had a day with the site down and since then the search facility has been broken making it more difficult to view posts.

Thankfully the Home page provides the functions of New Posts and New Threads so we're not in total limbo.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Hope6;1450991 wrote: You know I kinda agree with you on the quiet part. I haven't been here for a couple of days and there's only been 29 posts since the last time I was here! :-2

Sadly we had a day with the site down and since then the search facility has been broken making it more difficult to view posts.

Thankfully the Home page provides the functions of New Posts and New Threads so we're not in total limbo.
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

Jj, Honey, I agree with Gill, there would be a big empty hole in the garden if you weren't here. I'm glad to hear that you're not leaving completely. :)
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Chloe_88;1451001 wrote: Ohhhh! what's it about JJ?

You mean you don't know Chloe???????????? Ohhhh! Where you bin child of mine?

Everyone one on FG by now knows that Jj is "The Chosen One"
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

along-for-the-ride;1451022 wrote:

And everyone knows that AFTR is the "Big Momma" of FG. By big I mean like awesome and Momma ... I mean like Momma!
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi JJ,

This is the 1st time that I can actually see your photos. I tried looking at your other threads with photos and could not see them. I wondering if you're using a new program.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Kathy Ellen;1451127 wrote: Hi JJ,

This is the 1st time that I can actually see your photos. I tried looking at your other threads with photos and could not see them. I wondering if you're using a new program.

Hi Kath ... How ya doing hon? Problem was/is I've been uploading images from my FG albums and being the computer dumbass I am, I've deleted images/albums not realising it also did the same in the thread.

I promise to do better in the future ... honest!
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey JJ,

It's great to see you back in FG. Keep posting your lovely photo threads. I love looking at photos.

I'm ok, recovering from some medical problems.

How are you doing?
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Kathy Ellen;1451132 wrote: Hey JJ,

It's great to see you back in FG. Keep posting your lovely photo threads. I love looking at photos.

I'm ok, recovering from some medical problems.

How are you doing?

I am, as they say in the classics "disgustingly healthy." Oops, shouldn't have said that cos its like tempting fate. I shall probably die tonite ... sigh. :yh_rotfl

So luverly to hear from you again. :-6

Take care now!

J.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

jones jones;1450992 wrote: I know that sweetheart ... but I have deadlines to meet. Promised to finish a new novel this year.

Who did you make that promise to? Yourself?
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1451151 wrote: Who did you make that promise to? Yourself?

No ... I made it to another person.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I didn't mean to imply a promise to yourself is less important, btw. It might be the most important promise of all.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1451154 wrote: I didn't mean to imply a promise to yourself is less important, btw. It might be the most important promise of all.

The promise is of secondary importance ... Carrying it out is far far more important to me.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Good luck & Happy Writing!!!!!!!!! May your mind flow with brilliant ideas!

Return to “Photography More”