There is a god!! X Files

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
flopstock

There is a god!! X Files

Post by flopstock »

I'm going to have to watch all of the previous episodes in order to get ready for this...lol

X-Files to return with Mulder and Scully - BBC News

Now if they could just bring back Revolution!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Bruv

There is a god!! X Files

Post by Bruv »

Maybe thats why I am an atheist
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
flopstock

There is a god!! X Files

Post by flopstock »

Well it can't be worse than the Odd Couple re-make over here now.. lol
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Lenn

There is a god!! X Files

Post by Lenn »

Last summer from June to August I watched all the previous episodes (all nine seasons) and I'm more than simply glad that they are coming back. I want to believe that it's true. But as we know the truth is out there...
flopstock

There is a god!! X Files

Post by flopstock »

I did that with a couple of other shows last October when I had knee surgery.

I am already a few episodes into it.. got to get caught up before they get here..lol

Return to “General TV Shows”