Hello, It`s Me!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
rajakrsna

Hello, It`s Me!

Post by rajakrsna »

I was deleting my e-mails. Imagine I had 30,000 undeleted e-mails from my yahoo.com account. Until it went down to 5758. Then I saw this e-mail from Forum Garden. Wow! I have completely forgotten you, guys! I am so sorry. Hope you can forgive me.
Om namo bagavate vasudevaya, " God is the Cause of All causes."
spot

Hello, It`s Me!

Post by spot »

rajakrsna;1493417 wrote: I was deleting my e-mails. Imagine I had 30,000 undeleted e-mails from my yahoo.com account. Until it went down to 5758. Then I saw this e-mail from Forum Garden. Wow! I have completely forgotten you, guys! I am so sorry. Hope you can forgive me.

That's what comes of surviving a hurricane. I'm delighted to see you still standing, we did wonder. Rebuilding after the storm must have taken your attention.

How have things been since?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
rajakrsna

Hello, It`s Me!

Post by rajakrsna »

spot;1493418 wrote: That's what comes of surviving a hurricane. I'm delighted to see you still standing, we did wonder. Rebuilding after the storm must have taken your attention.

How have things been since?

I have retired working in the government at 58. I will be receiving my old age pension at 60. My mother at 81 died recently. My father at 86 stopped practicing medicine in his clinic due to pulmonary emphysema. I took over handling his patients. My wife acting as my medical secretary. I have three grandchildren to be proud of. As we near the cross roads of our lives, the thought of dying now beckons us. We are not really immortal after all. Only in our minds and hearts. Nice to hear from you spot.
LarsMac

Hello, It`s Me!

Post by LarsMac »

Welcome back. Glad to see that you are still around.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Hello, It`s Me!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

rajakrsna;1493417 wrote: I was deleting my e-mails. Imagine I had 30,000 undeleted e-mails from my yahoo.com account. Until it went down to 5758. Then I saw this e-mail from Forum Garden. Wow! I have completely forgotten you, guys! I am so sorry. Hope you can forgive me.

It's good to see you visiting the Garden again - dive right back in and be welcome :-6
rajakrsna

Hello, It`s Me!

Post by rajakrsna »

Bryn Mawr;1493421 wrote: It's good to see you visiting the Garden again - dive right back in and be welcome :-6

It makes me want to cry...
Saint_

Hello, It`s Me!

Post by Saint_ »

Welcome back! (Saint bows)
rajakrsna

Hello, It`s Me!

Post by rajakrsna »

Saint_;1493443 wrote: Welcome back! (Saint bows) Thanks Saint! :guitarist
rajakrsna

Hello, It`s Me!

Post by rajakrsna »

LarsMac;1493420 wrote: Welcome back. Glad to see that you are still around.

Thanks LarsMac! Nice to back here.

Return to “General Chit Chat”