The origin of 911 attack

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

911 attack was a just a sub plan from a main secret deal.

The main deal was made by the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. China created a drug smuggling case, the payment were: the hosting of 2008 Summer Olympic Game and the membership of WTO.

Pentagon created an incident for the Feds to justify the huge payment to the China (which at last pushed China becoming the No.2 of world economic power). That was EP-3 spy plane's incident. As a payback, the D.O.J.(The Feds) created 911 attack for the D.O.D..

A secret deal between the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police in 2001.

4/1/2001 EP-3 collided with a Chinese military jet and landed in Hainan Island, China.

O.O.D. created EP-3 spy plane event for the D.O.J..

4/11 The crew of EP-3 was released. Skolnick wrote article, " Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals " D.O.J. got the drug smuggling case from Chinese secret police.

4/26/2001 Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

5/11 original planed execution date of Timothy McVeigh. It was used to distract the case of killing of Kat H.Sung. Anyhow, I didn't mail the drive license renewal letter. So the Feds delayed the execution of McVeigh.

6/11 McVeigh executed. My drive license expired on 5/25. Knowing I wouldn't renew my drive license, the Feds had to finish their plot. The planned drug case didn't break off. Former FBI director Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility.

7/13 China got the host of 2008 Summer Olympic. Payment to China for the secret deal.

9/11 WTC collapsed. A payback from D.O.J. to Pentagon. (for starting war in Mid-east) Atta's drive license was used as evidence.

9/17 China got the membership of WTO. Payment to China for the secret deal.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-e ... -to-811…
LarsMac

The origin of 911 attack

Post by LarsMac »

He's Baaaack.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Wandrin

The origin of 911 attack

Post by Wandrin »

So it was all because you forgot to mail in your driver's license renewal?
FourPart

The origin of 911 attack

Post by FourPart »

Our very own resident conspiracist. I reckon he's been away in some secret FBI boot camp, funded by the Chinese. That's why we haven't seen him for a while - Plus he's had to retake his test.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

Wandrin;1495608 wrote: So it was all because you forgot to mail in your driver's license renewal?

The main plot failed because I didn't mail the renewal letter. The sub plan still went on because Pentagon had done its job - sacrifice an EP-3 spy plane.

---------------

884. Typical Chinese secret deal (2/24/2015)

The Feds used to make a secret deal with a hostile country to frame a case. The advantage is nobody can investigate the case in a hostile country. People also tend to believe the framed case, rarely they will think of that a hostile country would cooperate with the US intelligence.

In my case, the Feds used to bribe N. Korea. N. Korea is small and weak country, the payment it demanded is less expensive than the China. See #879 to #883.

The typical Chinese one is much bigger.

That was EP-3 spy plane hostage case took place in early April 2001. I then found an article in internet.

Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals

By Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html

……

“A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to “China White? the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S. principally through Chicago and the monetary proceeds of which are to be credited to payback the loans from First National Bank of Chicago now called Bank One. …… A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, in supervision of overseas offices, likewise is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions?

………”

Though the article was vague and confuse as a cover up misinformation, I still extract some information from this passage.

It was a secret deal between US intelligence and Chinese secret police. The signatory and guarantor are agents of DEA and FBI.

Chinese secret police was to provide a smuggling case of Heroin “China White?so they need a news censorship for the reputation of China.

So said mainstream media is under control of the Feds. They can guarantee what news be released or not.
FourPart

The origin of 911 attack

Post by FourPart »

So, both the Chinese & American Governments are now conspiring against you, personally, because they fear you will be their downfall - because you forgot to renew your Driving Licence. Yep - makes sense to me.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

FourPart;1496687 wrote: So, both the Chinese & American Governments are now conspiring against you, personally, because they fear you will be their downfall - because you forgot to renew your Driving Licence. Yep - makes sense to me.

You try to distract.

1. The Feds control this country. From a criminal's angle, to eliminate a witness of their crime is the most important mission. China co-operates because for them it's a business. Why not when the payment is big.

2. Drive license is used as an excuse in their plot. It plays the same role as they declaring that they found the drive license in the car of 9/11 hijacker Atta.

------------------

885. Huge payment to China and internet harassment (2/28/2015)

On April 1, 2001, an US EP-3 spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter jet and landed in Hainan Island. 24 crew members were released on April 11, 2001.

On same day, Mr. Sherman H. Skolnick wrote an article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS". He revealed a huge ransom has been paid to China by the US.

RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS

by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

The Red Chinese are to get massive funds and terms in the secret deals brokered by Federal Reserve Commissar Alan Greenspan. ......

===For use by the Beijing government, the Federal Reserve agreed to transfer to a neutral designated country, as a neutral depository or escrow agent, 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. Title of this is to be conveyed to mainland China sovereignty upon the safe release of the U.S. hostages.

Obviously S.SKOLNICK was an insider of the intelligence so he could quickly access to the internal information. Of course he could not release the truth of the deal and had to pack it with a lot of unrelated material and cover up information to confuse the outsiders. It took me years to find the truth. Skolnick was dead five years later in 2006. I think he was murdered for that article even though he was an insider. This article now was not available in Internet as it was in earlier years. I was lucky to save it in my memory.

Three days ago, when I wrote #884 to quote the content of that article, the window became blank and the USB lost its function. The agent who monitor on my computer disabled it. I had to use another computer (not accessed to internet) to unload the USB, then copy it word by word. When I wrote this article(#885), the window system is harassed again and I have to re-write it in notebook. It only proves my analysis on Skolnick's article is very correct, the Feds are afraid of it.
FourPart

The origin of 911 attack

Post by FourPart »

You read fantasy into everything, interpreting it into what you want to see, with no evidence to support it. To you it is just another Religion. You make up a story, then regardless of any rational thought you extrapolate what you can & disregard anything else that conflicts with your belief. Your Religion sees Satan & his Demons in every dark corner, and where there is no dark corner, then you put objects there & move the light, so as to form shadows that never existed before. You say "Obviously", when there is nothing obvious about anything you claim whatsoever. You are clearly unbalanced - plain & simple.
Ted

The origin of 911 attack

Post by Ted »

Lol
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

FourPart;1497031 wrote: You read fantasy into everything, interpreting it into what you want to see, with no evidence to support it. To you it is just another Religion. You make up a story, then regardless of any rational thought you extrapolate what you can & disregard anything else that conflicts with your belief. Your Religion sees Satan & his Demons in every dark corner, and where there is no dark corner, then you put objects there & move the light, so as to form shadows that never existed before. You say "Obviously", when there is nothing obvious about anything you claim whatsoever. You are clearly unbalanced - plain & simple.

First, the EP-3 spy plane event was a fact, the execution of McVeigh was a fact, the article wrote by Sherman Skolnick was a fact. Second, because of the time coincidence, I thought there was a secret deal between D.O.D. and D.O.J.. and the purpose of the secret deal between the FEds (FBI and DEA) and China was to frame me in a drug case. I gave my reason and analysis. I'm sorry you don't believe it. Please specify where is "unbalance".

-----------

886. The real payment is to be member of WTO (3/7/2015)

At first, I was puzzled at Skolnick’s quotation of payment - 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. It was more like a looting list of how the FBI and DEA rob people then a payment in secret deal. It was until several years later when the economy of China had a big leap forward. When the news reported its GDP passed over German, then passed over Japan? Now becomes the second economic power of the world.I realized the real payment China demanded in that deal was to be the host of 2008 Olympic Game and the membership of the WTO.

RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS

by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

…….

. That this embargo on data and press releases and public statements is to continue at least until one year after the expected Red China hosting of the International Olympics.

?.

The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting the International Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligence sources.

The penetration of the super-secret hostage settlements was aided by intelligence operatives with a background from France, Portugal, and Spain.

I was also puzzled by this statement in article for some time. EP-3 spyplane case was a sheer business between China and US. Why other intelligence were involved? Now I know, to complete Chinese demand, US needed votes in Olympic Game Commission as well in organization of WTO.

Probably for this reason, Skolnick wrote this article. They could not seal the black box because too many countries joined the case. We outsiders thus know there was a secret deal.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

887. Interest exchange(3/11/2015)

When I first read Skolnick’s article, two things were very evident for me.1. The prominent role of US side was D.O.J. (FBI and DEA were the signatory and guarantor of the deal) not D.O.D., although the hostage was the crew of spy plane. 2. The core thing was around a drug case - smuggling of China White to United States. Why D.O.D. made such a big sacrifice? Chinese dismantled that EP-3 spy plane to get all the secret of it. The later development proved there was an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J..

4/1/2001 to 4/11, EP-3 spy plane crashed with Chinese fighter jet, landed in Hainan Island. The crew members were released ten days later under a secret deal. Pentagon created a platform for D.O.J. to pay China to frame a drug case for it.

4/26/2001, Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

Ownership, Control, and Insurance of The World Trade Center

On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

9-11 Research: Controlling Interests

D.O.J. created a platform for Pentagon to get a “terror attack?it needed. FBI controls domestic security so it also controls the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

D.O.D. got the war it wanted and D.O.J. got a drug case it wanted. Four months later we saw 911 bombing.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

888. The first payment for the drug case (3/18/2015)

It took two months (4/11 to 6/11) for the Feds and Chinese secret police to arrange a drug case ?to smuggle heroine from south west China to US.

6/9/2001 I received warnings from the Feds.

Author:FBI (66.44.60.9)

Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[

Email Msg |Invite

Message: Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now.You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....

6/11/2001 The day of Timothy McVeigh's execution. He was accused for Oklahoma bombing. Since then I learned the feds used to create a big event to distract public’s attention from a small case ?the murder of Kat Sung.

For something unknown, the designated drug case hadn’t broken up. The Chinese secret police must have completed their duty of the secret deal. The US had to pay for it. That’s a big loss of US international interest. Someone had to take the responsibility. FBI director Louis Freeh had to resign from his post in June, 2001 when the Feds planned drug case ended.

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON May 2, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 1?Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS - NYTimes.com

Next month, the big winner, China, got its first payment.

OLYMPICS; Beijing Wins Bid for 2008 Olympic Games

By JERE LONGMAN July 14, 2001

MOSCOW, July 13?…… the International Olympic Committee awarded the 2008 Summer Games to Beijing today.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney, Australia, inits attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

OLYMPICS - Beijing Wins Bid for 2008 Olympic Games - NYTimes.com
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

889. Second payment of the secret deal (3/22/2015)

The first stage of the secret deal was marked by: Timothy McVeigh’sexecution and former FBI Chief Louis Freeh’s resignation in June and China’s awarding to host 2008 Olympic Games in July. Then the next stage started at same time.

THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWERS COLLAPSE AS AN ENORMOUS INSURANCE SCAM.

On the 23rd July, 2001, just seven weeks previous to the World Trade Center demolitions, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey signed a deal with aconsortium (Larry Silverstein, Westfield America Inc and Lloyd Goldman) led by Larry Silverstein for a 99 year lease of the World Trade Center complex.

The World Trade Center Towers collapse as an Enormous Insurance Scam.

On July 23, Larry Silverstein took over the control of WTC complex. It took seven weeks for them to prepare for the controlled demolition of WTC building1,2 and 7. It was a big job to install something to dismantle three giant buildings.

"WASHINGTON, July 26, 2001 (AP)

"Earlier this week, the Justice Department leased a NASA-owned G-3 Gulf stream for a 6-day trip to Western states. Such aircraft cost the government more than $1,600 an hour to fly. ?

"In response to inquiries from CBS News over why Ashcroft was traveling exclusively by leased jet aircraft instead of commercial airlines,the Justice Department cited what it called a "threat assessment" by the FBI, and said Ashcroft has been advised to travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term. "

Ashcroft Flying High - CBS News

The Feds knew the coming “terror attack?would come with “hijacked commercial airplanes? So they prevented the “threat?in advance for their master.

Less than a week after the 911 attack, China was affirmed for its second payment.

WTO NEWS: 2001 PRESS RELEASES

Press/243

17 September 2001

WTO successfully concludes negotiations on China's entry

The World Trade Organization today (17 September) successfully concluded negotiations on China's terms of membership of the WTO, paving the way for the text of the agreement to be adopted formally at the WTO Ministerial Conference in Doha, Qatar, in November.

https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/pres01_e/pr243_e.htm
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

891. Time table of huge payment to China (4/2/2015)

4/1/2001 EP-3 spy plane landed in Hainan Island.

4/11 Crew of EP-3 were released. Skolnick posted an article article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS".

4/26/2001 Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

That was an interest exchange. D.o.D. created a case so that D.o.J. could made a secret deal with China secret police to create a drug smuggling case. D.o.J.helped D.o.D. to get the 911 bombing case.

5/11/2001 Timothy McVeigh’s first planned execution date but delayed 30 days.

6/11/ Timothy McVeigh executed.

These two days were originally planned for the break out of the framed drug case and the murder of Kat Sung. The attempt failed. I’ll tell the story later.

June/2011 FBI Chief Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility for the secret deal with China.

9/11 WTC bombing

7/13/2001 China awarded to host 2008 Summer Olympic Game.

9/7 China was affirmed the entry of WTO.

China got its payment of the secret deal.

Skolnick never mentioned that the payment was Olympic hosting and the membership of WTO. But one sentence revealed something. “The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting the International Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligence sources.?

Until 4/11/2001, China had never had chance to host Olympic Game, let alone to be the member of WTO. Why Skolnick used that event as a reference? Unless he knew it’s a deal had to pay.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney,Australia, in its attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

WTO Working Party Finally Approves Chinese Membership

18 September 2001

The "long and painful" talks, as the EC's chief negotiator Karl Falkenberg called them, eased when, on 13 September, Mexico announced the achievement of a bilateral deal with China.

WTO Working Party Finally Approves Chinese Membership | International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development

Now we know why China could get that “narrow and unexpected?Olympic Game hosting in July and didn’t have to wait “long and painful?procedure to the WTO any longer in September that year.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

893. New secret deal(4/13/2015)

Since China has joined the WTO, Its economy improves a lot. China quickly gets rich. The wealth also created a lot of corrupt officials. Many of them escaped to hide in US. That's a big headache for the Chinese government. For decade it has sought US government help to deport these fugitives but failed.The corrupt Chinese officials have brought a lot of wealth to the US and useful internal information as well which benefits US a lot.

Last month, there was a dramatic turn around.

China gives 'priority list' of wanted officials to U.S.

3/25/2015

BEIJING (Reuters) - The Chinese government has provided a"priority" list to the United States of Chinese officials suspected of corruption and are believed to have fled there, a top state-run newspaper said on Wednesday.

Last year, Chinese officials said more than 150 "economic fugitives", many of them described as corrupt government officials, were in the United States

http://news.yahoo.com/china-gives-prior ... 15687.html

It meant there was a secret negotiation in process. On 4/11/2015, a deal is reached. The fugitives will be handed over to Chinese authority as a payment.Be noticed that both sides are intelligence.

China says U.S. backs its campaign to hunt down 'economic fugitives'

4/11/2015

BEIJING (Reuters) - The United States has promised support for China's campaign to hunt corrupt officials fleeing abroad, the official Xinhua news agency reported late Friday, after meetings between security officials from the world's two largest economies.

Talks this week between Chinese domestic security leaders Meng Jianzhu and Guo Shengkun, and U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson also touched on counter-terrorism, intellectual property rights, maritime law enforcement and cyber security issues, Xinhua said

http://news.yahoo.com/china-says-u-back ... 56855.html

Once again, China gets what it wanted. What is their return to US? A framed drug smuggling case like what they did in EP-3 spy plane's deal? Or illegal money laundry case When they arranged a "painting purchasing" by Bank of China in last month?(see #892) I think in following days or months, a framed case would apply on me and my family. My wife will go to China again on April 14. Like usual, it was arranged by the Feds. It's easy to murder or planting when someone is on a tour.
LarsMac

The origin of 911 attack

Post by LarsMac »

katsung47;1500877 wrote: 893. New secret deal(4/13/2015)

Since China has joined the WTO, Its economy improves a lot. China quickly gets rich. The wealth also created a lot of corrupt officials. Many of them escaped to hide in US. That's a big headache for the Chinese government. For decade it has sought US government help to deport these fugitives but failed.The corrupt Chinese officials have brought a lot of wealth to the US and useful internal information as well which benefits US a lot.

Last month, there was a dramatic turn around.

It meant there was a secret negotiation in process. On 4/11/2015, a deal is reached. The fugitives will be handed over to Chinese authority as a payment.Be noticed that both sides are intelligence.

Once again, China gets what it wanted. What is their return to US? A framed drug smuggling case like what they did in EP-3 spy plane's deal? Or illegal money laundry case When they arranged a "painting purchasing" by Bank of China in last month?(see #892) I think in following days or months, a framed case would apply on me and my family. My wife will go to China again on April 14. Like usual, it was arranged by the Feds. It's easy to murder or planting when someone is on a tour.

All that is over a year ago. Why post it now?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

LarsMac;1500882 wrote: All that is over a year ago. Why post it now?

Funny question. When Congress passed a bill to allow 911 victims to sue Saudi for 911, would you say all that is over 15 years ago?

894. The reason why I don’t have a valid drive license (1) (4/20/2015)

In late 1990s, the Feds intensified persecution on me with their high tech.EM wave weapons. I went to South East Asia to get rid of those radiation shooting. I drifted there from March 1999 to July 2000.

In March 2000, I was in Thailand. I found the authority tried to frame me in a drug case. I was in horror. This was a very serious matter, so I sought asylum in Foreign Minister of Thailand. It was hard in a strange country if you were framed in such a case.

(see ?9. Frame attempt?and ?0. Seeking asylum?

In July 2000, I returned to US. The bitter experience of trying to frame me in alleged drug case alarmed me. I started to tell my story in Internet.

On Nov. 12/2001, San Jose Mercury News had a whole page article “Killing Pablo? It said the “secret group killed 300 people. No one was ever prosecuted. (see #62. Plot) I had a feeling the Feds would carry out a big slaughter in US. That article “Killing Pablo?was to justify their action.

On January 16, 2001 the Federal Bureau of Prisons set May 16, 2001 asMcVeigh's execution date.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

The Feds must have my personal information. May 16, 2001 was carefully selected. My drive license was expired on May 24, 2001. I had to renew my drive license before that date. The Feds was sure that they could intercept my license renewal mail and using it as hard evidence in coming “big drug case?

Anyhow, I hesitated to mail the license renewal form.

On Apr. 11, Skolnick wrote his “RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS? I found it was about to frame a “Heroin smuggling case? not for hostage releasing. Combined with the article “killing Pablo? I thought the Feds must have plotted a big drug case on me.

5/11/2001 The original planned execution date of Timothy McViegh. I didn’t mail the renewal form, that interrupted the plan of the Feds. They had to extend the execution date.

5/12/2001 The Mercury News had a brief news which proves my suspicion was very accurate, I wouldn’t renew my drive license. (see ?4. My brother in law was targetted? Even if it causes so much trouble in my life.

6/11/2001 McVeigh was executed.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

898. why I don’t have a valid drive license (2) (5/5/2015)

In March 2001, I received a drive license renewal notice from DMV. The old license would expire on May 24,2001. I hesitated to mail the renewal form to DMV because there was an event at that time trying to get my signature on a blank paper. It alarmed me that the Feds was organizing a plot.

4/11/2001, Skolnick's article revealed there was a secret deal made between Chinese secret police and the Feds. The deal was to create a drug smuggling case from China to US.

5/11/2001, Timothy McVeigh's excution date. It was delayed. I think it was because I didn't mail my drive license renewal form to DMV. The Feds need my drive license as evidence in their framed case.

5/12/2001, a brief news in Mercury News said there was a malfunction in machine which issuing renewal drive license in Sacramento DMV office. It caused a lot of renewal drive license sent to wrong addresses. It justified why my drive license would be in wrong hand if I had mailed renewal form. The news issuing date was well planned. The action day of the Feds was 5/11. The execution of McVeigh was used to distract public's attention from a framed drug case. The victim would have no chance to read the news of malfunction machine of DMV next day.

6/11/2001, McVeigh executed. The Feds knew that I wouldn't renew my drive license any more. Their plan failed. But I since lost the chance to drive.

9/11/2001, the promised deal to Pentagon still had to pay. Besides, the Feds had to get the Patriot Act to keep their target under surveillance. The news after 911 attack proved my allegation was very correct. The Feds used victime's drive license as their evidence.

9/11 Hijackers Leave a Clear Trail of Evidence'

Investigators find a remarkable number of possessions left behind by the hijackers:

Two of Mohamed Atta’s bags are found on 9/11. They contain a handheld electronic flight computer, a simulator procedures manual for Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft, two videotapes relating to “air tours?of the Boeing 757 and 747 aircraft, a slide-rule flight calculator, a copy of the Koran, Atta’s passport, his will, his international driver’s license, a religious cassette tape,

Context of 'September 11-13, 2001: 9/11 Hijackers Leave a Clear Trail of Evidence'

See all articles at: How the Feds persecute people - Page 3

From EP-3 spy plane to 911 attack

EM sleep wave
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

896. Still the F.I.S.A. Court (5/5/2015)

In "893. New secret deal(4/13/2015)" and "895. New plot is similar to the 2001 one (4/24/2015)", I said the old tactic repeated. The Feds have a new plot with the help of Chinese secret police. My wife had been arranged a Chinese trip from 4/14 to 4/25. After her return from China, C.Y.- an alleged Chinese double agent has visited my house three times in latest week.(see C.Y. at #668,669 and 724)

C.Y.'s son works in an American company. A sub-division of that company in China has organized the Chinese staff to have a meeting in America recently. C.Y. asks my wife to arrange a US tour for those Chinese staff.

I think it's part of this new plot. The purpose is to link us to a Chinese spy group and cover us under a F.I.S.A. warrant. (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act)
El Veto-Voter

The origin of 911 attack

Post by El Veto-Voter »

All I can say is that I wish you well. Your journey is more perilous than most.

And, of course, most people will never understand.

Don't be daunted by those who can't understand. Their ignorance is their own humiliation.

But we can stay above the fray, except for all the places where we are pulled into it...
No one in power represents me. I do not give my consent. HaltVote.com

katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

897. Computer trap (5/5/2015)

On 4/26, one day after my wife's return, the screen of my computer blacked out.

When my wife saw my conputer was out of order, she said, "Don't touch my computer". She has a notebook computer but she rarely use it. She plays iPad.

The notebook was given by her boss, said for business material storage. I never touch it before. My wife was a toll of the Feds. I am afraid the computer is full of virus or illegal material-in another word, it might be a planting.

On 5/3, she suddenly changed her attitude to allow me to use the notebook. For one week I couldn't go internet. So I used it right away.

I used to post with window Word Process. It doesn't work in that notebook. A frame instracts: "

Activation Wizard

Your beta software has expired.

Use Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel to remove the beta software from your computer."

My wife said beta software might be downloaded by her boss or someone else.

The wizard suggested to go through a list of programs. I was scared. If the Feds hid a malicious worm program and I could touch it off by just a click, then the computer could become a virus source. It thus gives the Feds the excuse of search and arrest they have sought for such a long time.

I think it's a trap that the Feds set up. They sabotaged my computer with some back door system, just like what they did in MH370 (with hidden auto pilot system) and drove me to another computer they prepared.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

899. April plot (3/29/2016)

A secret deal between the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police in 2001.

4/1/2001 EP-3 collided with a Chinese military jet and landed in Hainan Island, China.

D.O.D. created EP-3 spy plane event for the D.O.J..

4/11 The crew of EP-3 was released. Skolnick wrote article, " Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals " D.O.J. got the drug smuggling case from Chinese secret police.

5/11 original planed execution date of Timothy McVeigh. It was used to distract the case of killing of Kat H.Sung. Anyhow, I didn't mail the drive license renewal letter. So the Feds delayed the execution of McVeigh.

6/11 McVeigh executed. My drive license expired on 5/25. Knowing I wouldn't renew my drive license, the Feds had to finish their plot. The planned drug case didn't break off. Former FBI director Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility.

7/13 China got the host of 2008 Summer Olympic. Payment to China for the secret deal.

9/11 WTC collapsed. A payback from D.O.J. to Pentagon. (for starting war in Mid-east) Atta's drive license was used as evidence.

9/17 China got the membership of WTO. Payment to China for the secret deal.

A new secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police in 2016. China will play the role to kill my family members when they are arranged for trips there.

Strange Bedfellows: China’s Security Chief, FBI’s Comey Meet in Beijing

MARCH 14, 2016

China’s Minister of Public Security met this morning (March 14) in Beijing with James Comey, director of the FBI. The two intend, according to Xinhau, the Chinese news service, to “enhance mutual trust and respect each others'core interests to promote building a new model of major-country relationship.?

At that meeting, the two nations?leaders “agreed to have more pragmatic cooperation in cyber security and anti-terrorism,"Xinhau said today.

http://yousaywhat.info/2016/03/14/stran ... n-beijing/

My wife will have a trip to China from 4/3/2016 to 4/17.

Something big will happen in April to distract the murder case - either a natural disaster, epidemic, terror attack, or all of them if I would be murdered in their plot.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

900. Murder in jail (4/2/2016)

How would they murder Kat Sung? Find an excuse to arrest him then killing him in the jail. They performed this action 6 months ago.

3 Santa Clara County jail deputies charged in mentally ill inmate's death

Veronica Rocha 9/8/2015

Three Santa Clara County sheriff’s jail deputies were charged Tuesday in the slaying of a mentally ill inmate.

"Michael Tyree was not protected by those correctional officers who were supposed to protect him," Santa Clara County Dist. Atty. Jeff Rosen said. "Instead, they killed him and we have now charged them with murder."

3 Santa Clara County jail deputies charged in mentally ill inmate's death - LA Times

I live in San Jose. If I were arrested, Santa Clara county jail will be the place to detain me. The sheriffs obviously were hinted that the target the feds wanted to kill was a psycho. Michael Tyree, unfortunately was a mentally ill inmate, was mistakened as the target and became the victim.

I used to be tarnished as insane by the cyberspace team agents. The following quote of a reply from fourpart Currently may well indicate my foresight and their elimination skill.

FourPart Currently 05-04-2015

The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.

Hainan Island incident

Are we really to believe that the lunatic ravings from another forum, most likely posted by the same lunatic that linked to it in the first place really has any trace of evidence of such things.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/curre ... lot-7.html
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

903. Room vacated for years (5/15/2016)

Feng L. Sung is my young sister. She lives in San Francisco. The ground floor of her house was reformed to a two bed room in law for rent. The tenant is Mr. Jin.

Mr. Jin's grandmother had worked as a maid with my family for decades. She had no children. She adopted a son. That's Mr. Jin's father - a school teacher. My father abominated him, said that he was a government informant. My grandfather was a celebrate who went abroad when the Communist Party took over the China. It was natural that the government set an eye on our family.

As I know, Mr. Jin was a tax collector when he was in China. Several years ago, he rented a bedroom from my sister. The odd thing is that he doesn't allow my sister to rent off the other vacant room. This behave becomes a talking issue in our friends circle. Why he wants to keep an empty room there? It's strange that my sister tolerates his bully action. For me, this is very clear. Mr. Jin, likes his father, works as snitch for Chinese government. When the Feds have a deal with Chinese secret police, China sends many agents here to monitor my family. e.g.: G-man and C.Lady worked as colleagues with my wife, C.Y. and W.S. bought the house in my neighborhood.(see #635,643,644, 584) Mr.Jin, moved into my sister's house. The vacant room is obviously a trap, to link the new tenant to a F.I.S.A. warrant.

Last week, I learned the emptied room for years now is rented off. The new tenant is my daughter. She doesn't want to take too much commute to San Francisco. A new plot starts in the end of May and June.

905. June plot (5/25/2016)

Ben Gu is my brother in law. His wife is my youngest sister. Ben Gu is a successful business man. He now owns several houses in San Francisco. He also is a target of the Feds. (see# 64. My Brother in law was targeted.)

Ben Gu has an eld brother lives in Shanghai. Ben often helps him in finance. Now his niece live in his house in San Francisco. Strange enough, Ben's niece has a theory that Ben's wealth should belong to her father's. Her reason is, three decades ago, when her great Aunt sponsored one to the States, it ought to be her father not Ben because her father was the old brother, should have the privilege.

My relative told me this story. "Ben earns his wealth with his hard working. It's absurd to have such an opinion". She said resentfully.

I have different view. It's a typical evil tactic of the intelligence. They used to provoke family conflict with jealousy.

What alarms me is Ben's niece will go home next month. I allege Ben's niece and Mr. Jin both work for the intelligence and are planted in my sisters house. A framed case may break out in June. Likely a drug case from China. Ben Gu imported merchandise from China. It's easy to plant something in shipment.

To plant in garbage can is also a tactic the Feds used to use. (see # 689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)). Coincidence is there is a notice from city of San Jose:

"Free Neighborhood Cleanup Event

Garbage collect day: Saturday, June 4, 2016"

June, is obviously a month of plot.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

906. Effort to link me to F.I.S.A. (6/1/2016)

On 5/30, my wife told me Mr. yao and his family will come to U.S. on 6/3 (Friday) and visit me right on the same day. Mr. Yao was my classmate of Junior middle school. We know each other for more than 50 years.

The last time I saw him was 21 years ago when I was in China. The sudden visit is not a coincidence. It is arranged by the Feds and Chinese secret police. It's obvious. I just talked about they have planted two informants into my sisters' houses. Now they directly send one to me to link me to the Chinese intelligence. It's easy to recruit ordinary people to be an informant.

So many events squeeze together in this month. It's for one purpose - the Federal Reserve is eager to raise the prime rate. The world is watching every movement of the Fed Reserve. But it has to obey the order of the Feds.(FBI and DEA) The Feds hold a large quantity of the houses in Bay Area - not only for the convenience of framing a case (they put their informants in targets' neighborhood, in banks, stores, and working place the targets go, but also a method of making money. Normally, it works. But this case lasts too long, more than 20 years. Too many real estates are held. A tiny rate upwards will cause a big cost, let alone there may be a risk to break up a balloon.

That's why so many efforts to frame a case in this month.

907.The Feds control the internet (6/7/2016)

On 6/5, Sunday, I joined two two groups in Facebook. One is "9/11 Truth Movement - All Theories Welcomed", the other one is "911 questions". I posted a news "Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror?

". Then I started to post my theory "The origin of 911 attack" in "9/11 Truth Movement". Soon I received a note from the group host.

Norma Rae 11:58am Jun 5

Please delete all your posts not related to 9/11 or I will remove you from the group. Thank you in advance.

I leave it alone because my theory is 9/11 related. Then I found my postings started disappeared from the page. I went to the other group"911 questions", found a message was waiting for me:

Ray Kraaijenhagen Jike Sung .. 9/11 related posts only. keep that in mind while you are in this group. it seems you just joined and posted other .. non related articles. they will be deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/911ques ... 6032708886

To my astonishment was that I even hadn't started to post "The origin of 911 attack". How did Kraaijenhagen know what I was going to do next and threatened to "they will be deleted."?

I reviewed that site, found many unrelated messages (such like passed away Boxing star Muhammad Ali...)

The odd story indicts that: 1. I am under the surveillance by the Feds cyberspace team all the time. The response is instant. All happens in minutes.

2. Those groups are set up by the Feds, are traps to net those who don't believe the lies of government.

3. My analysis (The origin of 911 attack) is very correct. They are afraid of it.

Judge it by yourself if my "The origin of 911 attack" is 9/11 related.

katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

923. Killing plot goes on (9/25/2016)

My wife and my daughter are having a trip in North European from 9/23 to 10/2. I think it was arranged by the Feds.(FBI and DEA) It's easy for them to create accident in a trip.

The roofing contract was finished on Aug. 2nd. The ground vibration feeling was hardly felt or weakened for a little while but recovered strongly recently. I allege the Feds is still going to create a roof falling death - at the time when my wife is absent.

Then who will be that victim falling from the roof? The Westshore company said within one month after the work finished, a city inspector will come to examine the job. That inspector would be a sacrifice, I think. This is how the Feds to frame their target in a death incident.

Something big will happen from 9/23 to 10/2. In internet, there's a pop-up warning:

Friday, September 30th, 2016:

D-DAY

FOR THE U.S DOLLAR

On Friday, September 30th...

a new kind of "world money" goes live.

Acoustic weapon killing

925. US avoided a D-DAY (10/11/2016)

My wife and my daughter had a trip to North Europe from 9/23 to 10/2. I think it was arranged by the feds(FBI and DEA). To my experience, it used to be arranged with murder plot. (Both on me and my relatives) Also if the murder plot had been successful, there would be big events taking place to distract public's attention from a small killing case in California. On 6/11/2001, they used the execution of McVeigh as distraction.

So when on 9/25 there was a warning of D-day (9/30) - two days before my wife's returning, I naturally thought of that could be the distraction of the plot. I wrote about it in #923 on 9/25.

Friday, September 30th, 2016:

D-DAY

FOR THE U.S DOLLAR

On Friday, September 30th...

a new kind of "world money" goes live.

http://pro.agorafinancial.com/AWN_dolla ... 50/?h=true

The D-DAY big financial collapse didn't happen because the Feds failed to murder me at that time. I still would say my perspective is very correct.

Two news prove it.

1. Financial Hell might break loose tomorrow. Congress OVER-RIDES Obama Veto of Saudi Arabia Lawsuit Bill! Saudis may retaliate by pulling Billions out of Markets and Billions more out of Banks.

Post by Newsroom - Sep 28, 2016

Saudi Arabia made clear that if this Bill was passed, it would withdraw what they claimed would be seven-hundred and fifty BILLION dollars of assets that the Kingdom has in the United States, so as to protect those assets from being seized under the lawsuit provisions.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/business/2126

2. U.S. Congress passes funding bill; averts government shutdown

Reuters September 28, 2016

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved and sent to President Barack Obama legislation preventing government shutdowns at the end of this week by temporarily funding federal agencies through Dec. 9.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-congress-p ... iness.html

Watch the date of these two news. If the Congress had't passed the funding bill and Saudi dumped US treasury. Then the D-DAY would have become true.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

A new plot to eliminate

My wife has been arranged a new trip to China and Philippines between 11/13 and 11/21. The Feds(FBI and DEA) have just finished the big operation "Trump for President". They hurry for a new "Elimination Kat Sung" plot. In plot, China always plays a big role. Of course, it will get a big payment -

Steps taken to 'speed up' corrupt fugitives' return

China Daily, October 26, 2016

Chinese and US judicial authorities have been speeding up negotiations on returning five most-wanted corrupt Chinese officials, who are still on the run in the United States, to face trial at home.

Steps taken to 'speed up' corrupt fugitives' return- China.org.cn

How the Feds persecute people
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

A framed international drug case

George W. Bush was escorted to the president seat by the Feds 16 years ago. The big event was 9/11 attack. The secret deal was between Chinese secret police and the Feds.(FBI and DEA) In deal, China was to smuggle drugs to US to frame a case on Kat Sung. The payment was to hosting 2008 Olypic Game and the membership of WTO.

This month, they escorted Trump to the president seat. A new secret deal has been made. It still is to create a drug case, but the victims will be much more. My relatives and other people who know my story will be killed in this created case.

My wife is arranged a trip to China and Philippines from 11/13 to 11/21. The Feds used to frame a case when victims are in travel. The drug case will take place in these two countries and in US too.

The case will be operated under the name of Interpol. For this purpose, a Chinese police officer has been selected president of Interpol.

New Chinese Interpol chief sparks rights concerns

AFP Yulius Martoni November 10, 2016

Nusa Dua (Indonesia) (AFP) - A Chinese security official was elected president of Interpol Thursday for the first time, sparking criticism from activists who say Beijing uses the agency to track down dissidents abroad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/interpol-ele ... 20553.html

US intelligence infiltrates all kinds of organizations. 16 years ago, they satisfied Chinese demand by the approval of the commission of Olympic Game and the WTO. This time, for the same purpose, they sent a Chinese police officer to the seat of Interpol president.

(934) The return of Tony Blair(11/23/2016)

The 2016 election is similar to the 2000 one. Both were rigged to escort the puppets of the Feds to take the president seat. I say so because both happened under the term of Democrat's regime and the economy are pretty well too. In 2000, Bill Clinton left with a rare budget surplus for next president. Barak Obama has having a nice employment rate - 5%. There is hardly a reason to change the ruling party. Yet the Feds have other purpose and they control the election, So we saw the controversial events. To create unreasonable victory of the campaign, they had to make it a tied one. Bush won the election on the controversial Florida votes which depended on the decision of Supreme Court. Trump won a controversial election which caused countrywide protests, the Feds later have to say Hillary Clinton won popular votes to comfort people. They manipulate the voting number at their convenience.

They did so because they had big plan plotted already. The two election also got everything ready for the puppet president to carry out their mission. That is the full control of the Senate and the House. The plan would pass easily in legislative - both controlled by Republican Party. Now we know for Bush's job it was war in Mid-East and 9/11 attack. What will it be for Donald Trump? Here is a news when Trump is interviewing the candidate of his cabinet.

Eurosceptics welcome Tony Blair's political comeback and Brexit intervention

Laura Hughes 21 NOVEMBER 2016

Tony Blair’s plan to make a comeback to political life by spearheading an anti-Brexit group was last night welcomed by Eurosceptics who said it would increase public support for leaving the EU.

Eurosceptics welcome Tony Blair's political comeback and Brexit intervention 

Tony Blair is notorious for his role in Iraq war. Does this mean there will be another war- on Syria, or on Iran? Or another style of war- to split Euro zone?

When they say it's those "low educated white people" who lost their jobs voted Trump to his president seat, do you feel the conflict of that this is the time of full employment (5% unemployment rate)?

Stand high to see these two president elections (2000, 2016) with the return of Tony Blair, you may see how the Feds manipulate the election to chose politicians to control this world.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

Donald Trump confirms secret deal to Chinese leader(11/29/2016)

The similarity of the two president election (2000 and 2016), is both are for a murder plot of the Feds(FBI and DEA). The murder target is Kat sung.

In 2001 Bush's term, the big events were: 4/11 The crew of EP-3 spy plane released by China - to justify a payment to China. 6/11 the execution of Timothy McVeigh - a distract action. 9/11 attack - part of interest exchange between DOD and DOJ. 7/13 China awarded to host 2008 Olympic Game; 9/17 China awarded the membership of WTO - payment to China. see:

However, the Feds failed to eliminate Kat Sung.

In 2016 election, to assure the killing plot to go through, they let a representative of their own - Donald Trump to take over the president power. So we saw an unusual election that an unqualified crook defeated a professional politician.

The Feds(FBI and DEA) obviously have made new secret deal with Chinese secret police. They let the heads of two countries to confirm their deal in a call.

In phone call, China's Xi tells Trump cooperation is only choice

By Michael Martina and Steve Holland

Reuters 11/14/2016

In phone call, China's Xi tells Trump cooperation is only choice | Reuters

One day later,China got its first payment as assurance.

China's most-wanted corruption suspect surrenders after 13 years abroad

Reuters November 16, 2016

By Sue-Lin Wong

BEIJING (Reuters) - China's most-wanted corruption suspect returned to China from the United States on Wednesday after turning herself in, a major victory for the ruling Communist Party's overseas hunt for fugitive officials.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinas-most- ... 47605.html

The president elected approves the secret deal. (payment too) The lackeys now are preparing for the detail work.

November 16, 2016

U.S. and Chinese diplomats and law enforcement representatives plan to meet in Beijing next week to discuss fighting transnational crime through the China-U.S. Joint Liaison Group on Law Enforcement Cooperation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-ex-...080236004.html

936. Diplomat squabble to cover up secret deal (12/7/2016)

China hopes Trump call with Taiwan leader won't damage ties

Gillian Wong and Johnson Lai,

Associated Press December 2, 2016

It is highly unusual, probably unprecedented, for a U.S. president or president-elect to speak directly with a leader of Taiwan, a self-governing island the U.S. broke diplomatic ties with in 1979.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-speaks ... ction.html

It is a cover up action to shelter the secret deal underneath. There was a similar tactic acted in 2001. They created a diplomatic dispute - EP3 spy plane collided with a Chinese military jet. So be this time. People would hardly believe the two have collaborated to frame a big murder case while having a bicker squabble outwardly.

Trump hasn't sitting on president chair. Yet he has confirmed the secret deal with Chinese leader and done the cover up job already. How hurry the Feds is to eliminate Kat Sung.

937. Car accident killing plot (12/9/2016)

As persecution stepping up, I allege my wife will be the first victim in next plot. The Feds have arranged her two trips already. (one in October and another one in Novermber) This time is in US.

My wife came home late last night without her car. She said her colleague drove her for a dinner and then sent her back. She left her car in office site. I think it's a trick arranged by the Feds. A sabotage has done on her car for an accident. She used to be volunteer driver to pick up friends and relatives for family gathering on week ends. Tomorrow is week end. An accident would eliminate a whole car of people the Feds want to silence.
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

Planting by car accident (12/14)

My daughter came to my house to sleep overnight on 12/11(Sunday). She had a car accident and had her car for repair. In last message I wrote I worried a car accident might have been arranged on my wife, so the Feds did it on my daughter. It's an open intimidation to show that they could do it anytime on anybody to kill people by accident or plant something in their car.

Early last month (November), before my wife's trip to China and Philippines, I found a notebook computer in sitting room. My wife said it was a computer left over by a customer. It has been more than two years. Nobody came to claim it so they thought it was abandoned. I thought of an attempt of computer plant (see "657. Internet control and computer plant (12/16/2010)")so leave that notebook alone. My wife said she would bring it to her brother(she'd meet her brother in that trip) to see if they could use it. I warned her it might be a plant and those used it might get into trouble. She was in rage and still brought it to her brother.

Two weeks ago, my wife told me that my nephew would move to a new bought huuse. There was a pretty new washer abandoned by former landlord. My nephew wouldn't take it so she'd take it home. Ours doesn't work well. I firmly refused. I had experience that Feds installed killing instrument in refrigrator. There was no exception this time. Only I think the planting thing is not killing instrument but something illegal like drugs that would lead to an arrest.

Two continueous trips, abandoned computer, abandoned washer, car accidents, the Feds work busily these days. Most works seem to be frame case by planting.

711. Appliance trick (3/17/2012)

About 15 years ago, my wife told me a computer company on upstair of her tourist agency was shut down. The computer company had a garage sale on its asset. She bought a refrigerator. Since the "Operation Fire Dragon" just ended, (see 32. "Operation Fire Dragon") and Feds used to monitor the target as close as possible, I thought it was a surveillance team covered up in the name of "computer company". I kept a wary eye on that refrigerator from the Feds and refuse to use it. We had two refrigerators already in the kitchen. I put it in the garage.

Sometime later (a year or so), my wife told me B (my brother in law) wanted to buy that old refrigerator. Why B wanted a refrigerator he didn't need? I thought it was a method Feds taking back a high tech weapon through one of their informant. Before the refrigerator was sent to S.F. I took a test to see if it worked. I connected it to the power. It started with a low humming. I put a tray of water in the ice cabinet. Thirty minutes later I came back and found it stopped work. (no humming was heard) The water was cooler but not iced. It proved what I had worried: the refrigerator emitted EM wave, (in low sensitivity but would hurt health after sometime exposure in radiation). The surveillance team detected it with instrument. It was remote controlled so they switched off the power.

The refrigerator was moved to S.F.. B put it in the porch - he didn't need it. That night someone broke off the low compartment of the refrigerator and took off something inside it. Several days later I went to visit my parants there and saw it with a black openning in the bottom.

A few weeks ago, my wife complained the refrigerator was not cool enough. I thought, same trick came again? It was.

In later February, my wife discarded some appliance such like oven, warming pot. She bought a new oven in bargain price. Lady R.G. (I think R.G. is a guider works for the Feds) told her a site where Cosco have its flawed merchandise sold in low price. Several days later she bought a slow cooker.

In the morning of 3/5, my wife put the chicken in that cooker and switched it on then left home the whole day. My daughter left home the whole day too. I work on computer until I felt sick in the evening. I thought the problem came from that slow cooker and pulled off its plug. Later I told my wife that cooker may be an instrument that emits EM wave. I wouldn't let same thing happen again.

939. Forum censorship and coming framed case (12/21/2016)

The main reason I am persecuted so much by the Feds is the

messages I posted in internet. They are too true to let people know. In recent weeks, three web sites I posted for years were closed. I think that's because they accumulate too much of my stories and it's time to finish this case. (Donald Trump is escorted to grab the power to eliminate me and people who know my story) I believe Julian Assange and Wikileaks are false flag of the Feds to wipe out free spoken webs include those which I posted at. So Julian Assange still hides in Eguadore Embassy because Kat Sung's case not finished.

11/30/2016

The Forum/Board is Ending (Announcement)

http://forum.dancarlin.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48487

12/19/2016

NOTICE: This forum will be closed on December 18 - more information here. For those that want to continue with us on a new forum we are moving here: The New Place - Index page

http://spengler.atimes.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24328

12/20/2016

This forum will stop updating!(7-12-2016)

Author: Administrator

Thanks for your contribution on forum.china.org.cn

http://forum.china.org.cn/forumdisplay.php?fid=144

As Donald Trump is becoming US president, the Feds clean their way to eliminate. The framed case might take place in coming holiday season. The Feds used to arrange arrest when my family members gather together to celeberate the festival. Watch what kinds of big events they would use to distract the framed case.

You may find part of my thread in following sites. Though I don't think they would survive in coming action.

https://www.facebook.com/jike.sung

How the Feds persecute people
katsung47

The origin of 911 attack

Post by katsung47 »

US president election was interfered by the FBI (12/29/2016)

The FBI played an active role to interfere the US 2016 president election. It tarnished Democrate's nominee Hillary Clinton by email gate to help their own candidate Donald Trump. The evident scene was in July 5 during Chilcot report. "FBI Director Comey potentially gave Clinton’s political rivals some ammunition, conceding there was "evidence of mishandling” classified information and that an FBI employee who did the same “would face consequences for this.”

The FBI didn't indict Clinton because they have no evidence that Clinton intended to do wrong with her email setup."(washingtonpost.com) In fact, this is common for others. Powell had done samething. Why they beat the drum this time on Clinton? Because this time the FBI need a candidate of their own to handle a criminal case. So they determined to help Trump to win the election. This was also the time the Feds made a secret deal with Russian to hack Clinton's computer.

So then Trump started to call for Russian's help. Why not China? Because he knew they had a deal with Russia already.

Donald J. Trump said on Wednesday that he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, and encouraged them to publish whatever they may have stolen, essentially urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage against a former secretary of state.

—JULY 27, 2016

https://myaccount.nytimes.com/mobile/lo ... mails.html

What Russian had hacked? Maybe there was something important. Because in President Debate, Trump intimidated his rival hillary that he'd have special prosecutor and "you'd be in jail".

On 10/28, the FBI director Comey reopened Clintion email investigation, then dramatically dropped the investigation on 11/6. A powerful department of the nation so openly, actively interfere in president election is unprecedented.

(941). Payment to Russia for hacking in US election (1/4/2017)

Of course, Russia won't do it for free. There must be a secret deal between the intelligence of the two countries. We outsiders can only see it from some facts.

The secret deal: Hacked email were handed to Wikileaks to issue to hit Hillary Clinton.

The payment of secret deal:

1. Aleppo falls (or "liberated" from Russia side) on 12/15. Resistance and civil withdraw from East Aleppo by bus. Five years fight ends. A big victory for Russia and its allies.

2. Economic interest.

Japan pledges 300 bil. yen economic package at Abe-Putin summit

December 17, 2016

The total value of Japan's contribution in investment and loans, including through agreements between private sector firms, is around 300 billion yen ($2.54 billion), Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Kotaro Nogami said after the leaders' summit.

http://mainichi.jp/english/articles/201 ... 9f0b9b08b7

Copyright

Putin dismissed the notion that he was only interested in getting economic benefits from Japan.

"If anyone thinks we’re interested only in developing economic links and a peace deal is of secondary importance, that’s not the case," he told the same news conference. That's all for the controversial islands. He went Japan just for those business deals.

You may say that's something between Russia and Japan. The Truth is Japan is the pocket slave of the US. If you still remember Trump claims credit for $50 billion investment by Japanese firm and 7 billion from a Taiwan firm. They were puppet nations that have to pay their defense share that Trump demands. Include that payment to Russia for the US sake.

942. How the FBI helps Donald Trump (1/11/2017)

Trump is the candidate of the FBI. He from the beginning knew the secret deal of email hacking between the FBI and Russian secret police.

Though Trump said hacking had ‘no effect on the outcome of the election’. He can not explain why he

Called on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails.

By ASHLEY PARKER and DAVID E. SANGER JULY 27, 2016

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/po ... .html?_r=0

The unusual friendship manifested in his tweet that Putin has been praised for many times as being smart and being admired and respected.

The fact that Russian were paid with war interest and economic interest after Trump being elected US president. (see #941)

The fact that Putin remains inaction after President Obama retaliating Russia's hacking with new sanction and diplomats' expelling. (Putin says he is waiting for Trump's administration.)

All these proved there was a secret deal that Russian hacked US in election to the order of Trump and his master.

Trump also was helped by the FBI in following fields.

1. S.S.G. rally. It's a nation wide informants net. A resource controlled by the Feds. (see #901)

2. Cyber space team, especially in face book. Combine with the fake news created by the disinformation office, they waged a wave in internet community to support Trump and tarnish Clinton.

3. Media. See #924. "Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And Sanders

by Carter Maness".

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”